bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
caught a bug, dobbi needs to beat her in the arena to improve relations. But this has long been done, the re-battle does not count.
Just came here to ask if anyone else was having this issue. I can't get to seem to get her relationship to improve. Also, can't get her blessing either.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
TwistedScarlett60 does sword sain juggernaut have a plot shield even during the challenge you can give her before the last story encounter? I brought her easily down to 4-5% hp and I didn't had any turn to act anymore, it was always her her her her.

May 5, 2020
Just wondering if it's safe to download now, or if there's a bug patch coming soon that I'd be better off waiting for.

Really enjoyed this like a year ago and told myself I wanted to wait until it's as feature-complete as possible before jumping back in.

tmcjagger

Apr 28, 2020
Hey,

I'm in the point of no return and encountered probably a bug. I've had to 'restart' the mission over now 3 times. Each time I got further in, but after a point, it returns to the three outside the building bickering.

I don't know what I'm doing to cause this, but figured I'd let you know.

Mar 8, 2023
Just wondering if it's safe to download now, or if there's a bug patch coming soon that I'd be better off waiting for.

Really enjoyed this like a year ago and told myself I wanted to wait until it's as feature-complete as possible before jumping back in.
I've been keeping a pretty close eye on this thread, and none of the bugs in 19.0.e are significant.

Reactions: Vampire_Breton
Mar 8, 2023
I found a way to beat the Machina Survival test the first time at an even lower level. I did it at Dante 20/Bessie&Ray 19, and I could have done at least 400k more damage, which means it's possible at lower levels.

Setup is mostly like my previous post, except for the following changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 does sword sain juggernaut have a plot shield even during the challenge you can give her before the last story encounter? I brought her easily down to 4-5% hp and I didn't had any turn to act anymore, it was always her her her her.
I've had some minor critiques about my game having a few too many "forced loss" fights, but there isn't a single forced loss fight in my game, and every boss that you're supposed to lose in the story does come with a reward if you beat it early. You can beat Juggernaut in this fight, but Juggernaut gets stronger and stronger the lower her current HP. I recommend trying to burst her in the last 10% HP if you can, but that's not easy if you're playing through the main story.
This includes the Pumpkin Queen, which actually has a guide on this thread explaining how to beat her the first time you encounter her. It also includes the first battle against Machina EX.
The hardest battle is admittedly the fight in the intro to Calamity Overlook, which is narratively a loss no matter what, making it the only battle where winning it isn't acknowledged, but you still get two megalixirs for winning that fight.

TwistedScarlett60 Does "Never Miss" actually do anything? It does not create a visible buff like Ranged Prodigy.
Not all specials have visible buffs, since I found it to be somewhat redundant and would end up cluttering the UI.

Hey,

I'm in the point of no return and encountered probably a bug. I've had to 'restart' the mission over now 3 times. Each time I got further in, but after a point, it returns to the three outside the building bickering.

I don't know what I'm doing to cause this, but figured I'd let you know.
Could you tell me which mission you're encountering the bug in?

All content has been added and only very minor bugs have been reported since the last patch, 19.0.0e.

Just came here to ask if anyone else was having this issue. I can't get to seem to get her relationship to improve. Also, can't get her blessing either.
Have you updated to 19.0.0e? There was a bug that prevented Dobbi from getting pregnant in 19.0.0d I think.

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Have you updated to 19.0.0e? There was a bug that prevented Dobbi from getting pregnant in 19.0.0d I think.
I had not! Updating fixed it. Also, in the Hunter's Tavern is selecting Sword Saint Juggernaut meant to go back to just the selection screen? I want to go to shroom city, but it says that the NPCs will change. I want to make sure I don't miss something.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I had not! Updating fixed it. Also, in the Hunter's Tavern is selecting Sword Saint Juggernaut meant to go back to just the selection screen? I want to go to shroom city, but it says that the NPCs will change. I want to make sure I don't miss something.
Jugg isn't supposed to appear in the Tavern until after Little Shroom City, her name showing up is a bug that I'll fix in the next patch which I'm sitting on until more bugs are reported. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2023
I've had some minor critiques about my game having a few too many "forced loss" fights, but there isn't a single forced loss fight in my game, and every boss that you're supposed to lose in the story does come with a reward if you beat it early.
Just confirming, when you fight SSJ during the final sequence, there's no reward for winning the fight, right? I know that's not "early" but I was surprised since it's a fight that you don't need to win.

You can beat Juggernaut in this fight, but Juggernaut gets stronger and stronger the lower her current HP. I recommend trying to burst her in the last 10% HP if you can, but that's not easy if you're playing through the main story.
(snip)
The hardest battle is admittedly the fight in the intro to Calamity Overlook, which is narratively a loss no matter what, making it the only battle where winning it isn't acknowledged, but you still get two megalixirs for winning that fight.
Is there something about the SSJ fight at the tavern that makes it easier than the other fight you're referencing? I beat them both on my last playthrough, but in both cases they were long cheeses with Ray/Immortality. To me, they seem exactly the same difficulty and would be impossible without perma-immortality?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just confirming, when you fight SSJ during the final sequence, there's no reward for winning the fight, right? I know that's not "early" but I was surprised since it's a fight that you don't need to win.

Is there something about the SSJ fight at the tavern that makes it easier than the other fight you're referencing? I beat them both on my last playthrough, but in both cases they were long cheeses with Ray/Immortality. To me, they seem exactly the same difficulty and would be impossible without perma-immortality?
Yeah, there's no reward for beating Juggernaut in the mandatory story fight. Also, SSJ is just as hard in both that and the optional tavern fight, but the "final" third fight actually has her a little weaker.

tmcjagger

Apr 28, 2020
I forget the name of the mission, but it was the final mission in the game that leads to the final confrontation with Eris. Gave a warning before hand about if you want lewd, do it before hand since it would have been a while before getting any new ones.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I forget the name of the mission, but it was the final mission in the game that leads to the final confrontation with Eris. Gave a warning before hand about if you want lewd, do it before hand since it would have been a while before getting any new ones.
Alright, and you're saying that once you reach a certain point, it automatically sends you back to the beginning of the mission, leaving you in an indefinite loop? This means that for some reason, either your event is getting reset or the self-switch isn't triggering. This is certainly a bizarre bug that no one else has encountered. Did you update your game while you were under this contract, and did it happen more than once?

This sounds like a hyper-specific hardware issue that might be impossible to fix on my side.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Uh, is pumq supposed to give you her blessing everytime you sleep with her? Great game just like benefits dev! Just got the post game literally running it down in rpq master mode first run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tmcjagger

Apr 28, 2020
It happened twice. Though with each time I was able to progress further into the mission. I was able to finally beat the mission thankfully.

I did get the updated version from Patreon I do believe. I don't know what happened, but it didn't cost me anything major. Just figured I'd let you know about it.

• Red Heart

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I've had some minor critiques about my game having a few too many "forced loss" fights, but there isn't a single forced loss fight in my game, and every boss that you're supposed to lose in the story does come with a reward if you beat it early. You can beat Juggernaut in this fight, but Juggernaut gets stronger and stronger the lower her current HP. I recommend trying to burst her in the last 10% HP if you can, but that's not easy if you're playing through the main story.
This includes the Pumpkin Queen, which actually has a guide on this thread explaining how to beat her the first time you encounter her. It also includes the first battle against Machina EX.
Thank you. I completed the game just now, and seems that I'll have to find that save to try again. Atm I have only three fights that can't win: that one, Luna and Francesca (somehow Luna one-shots me even if I have 35000 hp, barrier and shell)

One thing I would have liked is a pregnant sex scene with Ray and Bessie, and to not have to go through the fight every time I want to see them pregnant.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It happened twice. Though with each time I was able to progress further into the mission. I was able to finally beat the mission thankfully.

I did get the updated version from Patreon I do believe. I don't know what happened, but it didn't cost me anything major. Just figured I'd let you know about it.
Ah! If you update your game while in the middle of a contract, it'll send you back to the start of the contract. This happens all the time during testing, and it's a little annoying, heh!

Thank you. I completed the game just now, and seems that I'll have to find that save to try again. Atm I have only three fights that can't win: that one, Luna and Francesca (somehow Luna one-shots me even if I have 35000 hp, barrier and shell)

One thing I would have liked is a pregnant sex scene with Ray and Bessie, and to not have to go through the fight every time I want to see them pregnant.
Luna is bugged and has 10,000% stats, this was voted to remain in the game instead of being fixed because it's arguably more interesting. It does, however, force you to use equipment like "Second-Chance Bracer", or "Davy's Blessing" to survive. Alternatively, you can use false promise or immortality, but "Certain Attacks", like Francesca's limit breaks, will pierce false promise until the next update.

Good idea on your last suggestion, I'll include the pregnancy development art in the gallery. Apologies for there being no Ray and Bessie pregnancy sex scene.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes