Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What's with the random one post accounts suddenly saying there's a trojan?
View attachment 2479951
You're playing an exact version of the game that was accepted for release on Steam. I highly doubt a trojan snuck in under my nose.
Oh it's a new trend in F95: Heckling Devs and Uploaders by claiming that there is a Trojan or virus without any proof on what they advance for. Has been happening a lot lately to be honest and I hate it! You can report them for false advertising cause the game is clean on my Windows Defender. Can't upload on VT cause of slow internet but I bet someone else here can. It's either that or they simply are people that NEVER update their Windows Defender ever. Anyhow, it's really a new insane phenomenon that needs to stop here.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It's hilarious that you mention this specifically, because the game actually acknowledges this as being a canonical problem that is solved later in the story.
cool beans, only so far in the game atm and on my first play though.

another bug spotted, when second fairy enhanced cock passive is unlocked the healing percentage is lowered by 6% instead of raised in the stat screen. (prob just a +/- oversight) though that makes me wonder if any of the other healing buff equipment, blessings, etc. have that same oversight or not.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man, i so wish the overheal ring for ray had a synergetic effect with the ice witch ring. hell, i'd even take the pitiful amount life steal passive that historia gives or even the abysmal amount of health regen would give if it could build up ray's barrier. (i typically like ray to be an evasion + magic reflection tank while casting whatever needs casting) but sheesh overheal ring is soo useless without any of those affecting barrier build up. only direct heals work....

ah well, i'm sure there's better equipment for ray anyways. wish there were some early game bangles that gives evasion or mag evasion though... highest i can get ray up to atm is around 60% evasion or mag evasion or so. but recently i'm prioritizing reflection since it's SOOO useful. LOL so i currently have 32% evasion, 11% mag evasion, 60% mag reflection. wish there was pre capital evasion bangles. i could've gotten ray up to 80% or more if there were! LOL

FappyBro

Feb 13, 2018
Disregard.
Fault of my own not knowing how to handle false positive WinDef alerts.

I don't know what is going on and no fault to anyone except possibly myself, but every Windows version I try to download gets caught by my WinDefender. I've tried the AnonFiles, GoFile, PixelDrain and WorkUpload links. The only .zip file that survived was a "control" download of the Mac version through GoFile I did as something of a sanity check.
As the SS I've attached should show, I don't believe it is because I am
people that NEVER update their Windows Defender ever.
[20 minutes later update]
And now I'm certain there is some unfortunate problem with WinDef picking up something it *thinks* is a trojan.
Decided to scrap together the coin to support Scarlett for the month, yet my WinDef is even blocking the Patreon Mega download, so it isn't that the F95 links somehow got "intercepted" or otherwise messed with....
Again, no fault to anyone except possibly myself and the current state of my machine.

[One hour later update]
After about half an hour of fighting with WinDef I think I've managed to unpack the .zip and keep the files on my PC.
Also after some focused scans with WinDef the game folder after unpacking isn't tripping the same WinDef alert as trying to download the .zip

Excuse me for "looking like a bot" in my frustration over running into problems trying to play the final update of a game I've been following since Scarlett first began sharing development progress and builds of the game.

Last edited:

FappyBro

Feb 13, 2018
Wild. Someone created an account more than 5 years ago, for this
Didn't realize I was a time traveler...
No I've just been an excessively quiet leech for the free games/updates.
I just want to figure out this problem I'm having and be able to play the final update of MG1000, man.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Tons of accounts have sprung up recently reporting fake viruses, typically with very few posts until then, and if you check their activity, they're all exclusively collaborating with each other lmao. I hope the people spreading fake virus reports realize they're speedrunning bans.

Oh, and the guy acting really nice and saying they pledged to my patreon to check? There was no pledge at that time.

If windows-fucking-defender detected an issue, there would be 100s of comments here already about this. But no, they randomly all started appearing at the same time on multiple threads :FacePalm:

FappyBro

Feb 13, 2018
Tons of accounts have sprung up recently reporting fake viruses, ...
I am sorry if I've added to your frustration, but I'm not trying to fake or pose here.
I have been following you quietly for years, and I have been a lurking leech on F95 for years...

I think I've solved my problem, atleast in having access to playing the game, but my WinDef still doesn't like trying to download the .zip for seemingly no reason.

... guess I should have tried to talk to someone in the discord rather than try to send a message from a "blank" account when other blank accounts are showing up.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BTW TwistedScarlett60
Are the Sword Saint Juggernaut and Gabbi's 2nd sex scene bugged?!
I cannot access the first one when I click the Sword Saint option in the Tavern and I triggered Gabbi's 2nd scene but it's not repeatable in her options... Using the current version 19.0.0e.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
BTW TwistedScarlett60
Are the Sword Saint Juggernaut and Gabbi's 2nd sex scene bugged?!
I cannot access the first one when I click the Sword Saint option in the Tavern and I triggered Gabbi's 2nd scene but it's not repeatable in her options... Using the current version 19.0.0e.
Yeah, these are both actually bugged. They'll both work after you finish Little Shroom City, but not before. I'm sitting on a fix for this.

Raizel

May 15, 2017
If windows-fucking-defender detected an issue, there would be 100s of comments here already about this. But no, they randomly all started appearing at the same time on multiple threads :FacePalm:
I'm not saying there is a virus, but Windows Defender actually detected something and blocked it, probably false positive, but still. Also I think there is nothing weird about people posting for the first time when they are affected by something negatively, it's pretty common since majority is mostly silent. Anyway thank you very much for creating this awesome game! :)

1679267406522.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bradd D

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not saying there is a virus, but Windows Defender actually detected something and blocked it, probably false positive, but still. Also I think there is nothing weird about people posting for the first time when they are affected by something negatively, it's pretty common since majority is mostly silent. Anyway thank you very much for creating this awesome game! :)

View attachment 2480878
1679268380234.png
It's safe.

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
Understand the concern with false reports about viruses and all but it does seem like windows defender is throwing false positives specifically on the zip file. The unpacked file contents have no detections from windows defender nor malwarebytes.

I've had windows defender do this before with another zip file and me nor anyone else I asked had any idea why its flagging stuff like this. Oddly enough though it looks like its detecting a different "threat" then the other guy.
1679272282455.png

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, just got to eldar and read the 'best girl' convo. friggin' shame players couldn't choose one for a bonus image early, or something that would get unlocked after beating the game anyways or something.

though that said, i kinda have a 5 way tie for who's best girl atm. between polly, historia, fiona, moona, lucile/val when combined.

i feel like wendy, alice, polly, historia, sybill and some odd others i'm not able to think of right now could've been fetishized more in their sex scenes. wendy in the teacher, caretaker, nun aspects where she plays hard to get in the slightly femdom sense but ultimately caves and spoils MC rotten in a motherly sense. alice similarly as we did have to work our asses off to gain her approval, also alice is WAY too starry eyed like tali is in her sex scenes imo. polly in the netori sense with some simple bedroom role play. historia in the mountain climbing sense, and maybe light femdom sense with a dialogue option if MC want to be on top or not. (her titfuck scene was pretty great though ngl) sybill in the lack of ANY femdom so far. (like seriously what was the point of the "mommy" dialogue option and her response that she likes control at the beginning of the game if she's just going to be a typical submissive lay... :FacePalm: )

now i'm sure some of my qualms will be quelled later... i hope. but still... needed to voice my bits of disappointment on this one.:HideThePain:

as for the best sex scenes imo. fiona bessie threesome is the undisputed top thus far. nothing is better than a mother daughter threesome than the mother literally spreading her offering her up to you.:sneaky: only to be fallowed by a tie between historia tit job and luci/val cow girl ride.

might post another one of these after i finish the game, as i'm sure some of my current opinions will change. real damn shame about the incest stigma in the game thus far though. but yea, parteon being SJW makes it hard to tap into that fetish at all. (a bit surprised they didn't shut you down just for the fem/fem incest content with how natzi SS moral police they are.)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
bug report!

after upgrading the village shops using the gem obtained from zap, fiona can't sell anything at the training grounds. when choosing the option it just ends the conversation.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I just did my initial evaluation against Machina Ex. I wasn't doing particularly well but on the final hit something happened and the Machina Ex's attack reflected off Dante and destroyed itself and Bessie got an neat sounding weapon. Unfortunately, in the subsequent conversation the game crashed and I hadn't saved yet. I've been unable to duplicate the above occurrence and and just utterly frustrated that I'm missing out on something even if I lucked into it. I've tried carnivore69420's tips on the fight but I guess I don't have enough of the equipment they specify and can't win. Mostly I'm curious about how the above thing happened at all. Was it some fluke or was I wearing different equipment that caused it? Thanks.

Edit: Oh I think it was caused by Taunt combined with having done sufficient initial damage. Please disregard.
Edit 2: carnivore69420's guide helped me achieve it without Taunt, I guess just hitting Optimize isn't going to cut it for my lazy ass. ;)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes