Bersserkerzx

Sep 28, 2017
I think i found another bug. Again not sure if anybody else mentioned it (did a quick search and didn't see anyone mention it). Bessie's Heavy Bolt and Net Bolt appear to be doing nothing at all, the ability hits... the turn order moves but the enemy always acts as if its turn order never got delayed. (Should i keep reporting weird things i see here or is there a better place to do so?)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I haven't played for many version but whoa this is already finished? I actually thought this was gonna be longer based on where I was.

Freeeeeeed

Dec 31, 2019
What is the max number of girls that you can get pregnant in the game (excluding bessie and ray)? I'm at 27 total and i don't want to do the time skip mission in the village until i maxed out the preganancies.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What is the max number of girls that you can get pregnant in the game (excluding bessie and ray)? I'm at 27 total and i don't want to do the time skip mission in the village until i maxed out the preganancies.
Sounds like you've got them all. You can repeat that mission too.

Reactions: Freeeeeeed
Feb 17, 2023
It's also worth pointing out the ridiculous inconsistency of the reports, with 3-4 different things "detected" by WinDef. Some of them are !ml (machine learning) too, which uses AI to try and guess what's dangerous—typically nonsense.
I think the most relevant argument is that it's flagging the .zip-file itself. If you extract the files and run windows defender on it, it has 0 issues with it. I tried posting a screenshot yesterday but I forgot you can't do that if you don't have enough posts yet. It's !ml, indeed. No clue why it does it, but can confirm that it's a non-issue.
"Backdoor:Win32/Aicat.A!ml"

Xave09

Nov 19, 2022
Hey just curious are the H-scenes animated? I ask because sometimes they don't include the animation tags in some games or they say animated but it's a slide show.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hey just curious are the H-scenes animated? I ask because sometimes they don't include the animation tags in some games or they say animated but it's a slide show.
sadly nope.

btw TwistedScarlett60 how come francesca's blessing can't get upgraded at all? i would think upgrading the turn counter for the barrier and life steal % would be viable.

speaking of fran's blessing, the turn counter for the barrier gained via the blessing doesn't last a single full turn. it seems to disappear as soon as the attack finishes and end turn bonuses are applied.

also in post game content finally, will prob drop another WOT post soonish. (possibly today/tomorrow if i don't randomly get busy anyways)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
sadly nope.

btw TwistedScarlett60 how come francesca's blessing can't get upgraded at all? i would think upgrading the turn counter for the barrier and life steal % would be viable.

speaking of fran's blessing, the turn counter for the barrier gained via the blessing doesn't last a single full turn. it seems to disappear as soon as the attack finishes and end turn bonuses are applied.

also in post game content finally, will prob drop another WOT post soonish. (possibly today/tomorrow if i don't randomly get busy anyways)
Fran's blessing is already OP as heck. Not all the late-game blessings include levels because there isn't really much point. It'd just be busy work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
welp almost done with post game content, been fooling around with different builds and weapon usage and noticed several bugs.

dialogue bug:
somewhere around underdark or eldar the final battle inquiry unlocked before i beat evil godess eris

weapon bugs:
[burning blade of ruin] does not apply poison, toxic, burning like it says it should. tested several times and even poisoned + toxiced enemies with bessie just after attempting to with MC, so it's def a weapon bug.
[polly's polished spear] doesn't apply the party damage cap increase to MC.
[wolf's claw legendary] counter attacks don't work properly, niether in the triple attack weapon effect nor total attack amount counts brought by other equipment. (most easily noticeable with [death knight tier 7] equipped)
[alraune's luster] does not allow MC to cast [bio] nor [sleep].

blessing bugs:
[ultima] counter replacement doesn't seem to work on ray. have yet to test on others.

btw in my entire play-though so far i've only been able to collect 8 remedial herbs... and i grinded here and there and was quite careful about collecting every 3 days... kill me. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Fran's blessing is already OP as heck. Not all the late-game blessings include levels because there isn't really much point. It'd just be busy work.
idk about how OP it is. the barrier gained doesn't work properly atm. (or at least doesn't on bessie whom i use it on)

btw any chance certain equipment or blessing could add to the max damage cap instead of replacing it? i would think being able to stack some of them should be a feasible idea. like polly's spear, light of heaven, or some other character locked low max damage cap stuff.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
btw any chance certain equipment or blessing could add to the max damage cap instead of replacing it? i would think being able to stack some of them should be a feasible idea. like polly's spear, light of heaven, or some other character locked low max damage cap stuff.
I don't know if this is possible, otherwise this is exactly how I would do it

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
So I think I did most of the stuff I wanted to do in this game, still a good number of achievements left in regards to skills etc etc. But not really necessary imo.

I just wanted to know, IS it possible to defeat the Impossible Match in the Colosseum, with the 3 strongest ladies? If so.. HOW !?

But all in all a very good game, really enjoyed it!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
any screenshots of that scene?
if i remember right that scene happens very early in the game when traveling from the training center to the first city, or from the first city to the second. so it's not going to be related to any contract. (there is a gallery in the village, and you can request sex stuff from bessie and ray somewhere around mid game.)

TwistedScarlett60 more bugs found.

weapon bug:
[strongest man] does not counter attack all targets twice per weapon effect, nor counter attack more per other equipment.

blessing or character bug?:
[Francisca blessing] so i think i figured out (possibly) why the barrier effect doesn't last a full turn. and it think it's fucking with my bessie as a permanent skill like effect. i unequipped the blessing and equipped [blood lust bracer] and noticed her barrier would drain itself every few turns. also tested with [soul blessing] separately. there's definately something fishy going on here where fran's blessing effect partially carried over but only the barrier part of it. so be on the look out for any 'permanent' effects any equipment might be giving, because i'm speculating it's not just fran's blessing that's fucking me atm. but i have no idea what else may have been made 'permanent' atm.

btw let me just say it fucking sucks there's no equipment that can block [skip turn] or the petrifaction like one the tornament area fight. one of my main strats is to shove immortality on ray (and recast when needed), poison and deal what damage i can and wait out the fight while my enemies die from poison, toxic, frostburn, perma frost burn (via ray's limit), and whatever else i can maybe get away with.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
alright i've finished most everything but bessie/ray hangout and a couple tournament things. so time for another WOT i guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes