Redgeoblaze

Jul 16, 2018
Bro, you seriously made Gabbi say that "Cat-Girls named Gabbi love to be spanked." Then just didn't include any spanking in any of her scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Other than that, how many games actually let you play as a straight-up femboy getting hand jobs from their maids?
None, and your new game won't be that either if that picture represents the "femboy," which is a shame, considering it wouldn't be much work to actually implement a femboy path by just removing the tits and would make for a unique game. Although considering the artist for the game isnt you, I guess every artist doesnt have your insane work speed.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
None, and your new game won't be that either if that picture represents the "femboy," which is a shame, considering it wouldn't be much work to actually implement a femboy path by just removing the tits and would make for a unique game. Although considering the artist for the game isnt you, I guess every artist doesnt have your insane work speed.
In my next game, Unveiling the Unknown, the femboy route features a feminization curse that'll cause you to grow breasts. This was a cool suggestion from someone in my discord. There is a male model without breasts that'll be used in the intro, but redrawing the 81 sex scenes to have an alternative version for one of the possible lifepaths is way out of the game's scope. I think the feminization curse is a happy medium, considering it's the opposite of the futanari path's penis curse.

Reactions: xanon515x

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In my next game, Unveiling the Unknown, the femboy route features a feminization curse that'll cause you to grow breasts. This was a cool suggestion from someone in my discord. There is a male model without breasts that'll be used in the intro, but redrawing the 81 sex scenes to have an alternative version for one of the possible lifepaths is way out of the game's scope. I think the feminization curse is a happy medium, considering it's the opposite of the futanari path's penis curse.
It wouldn't be some huge undertaking as long as they still have the .psds. Hell, even my limited ditigal art knowlegde and skill could plow through most pretty easily, but it is what it is. I get that with working with someone else not everything is possible. I just wouldnt call it a femboy route, as thats not one and a transformation one instead.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
How do i make the kids appears? Only mimi Daugher did.
TS can correct me if I am wrong, but canonically, Mimi's daughter is the only one with accelerated growth so is the only one in toddler stage (thus walking and talking) while everyone else's child is still in a crib.

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
TS can correct me if I am wrong, but canonically, Mimi's daughter is the only one with accelerated growth so is the only one in toddler stage (thus walking and talking) while everyone else's child is still in a crib.
Yes, but there is an option to see the others and they dont appear.

khryo

Sep 8, 2020
On Android, is anyone having what seem to be memory leak issues?

I can play the game fine for around 5 minutes or so, but then things start to slow down and lag immensely... dialogue, image changes, opening menus, etc. Eventually its unplayable and I have to close/reopen.

I messed around with the in-game options to see if one was maybe whack, but no dice.

Thanks for any help!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The Impossible Match is aptly named...
I think it's actually even harder in the next update. I had to nerf them a bit. Using immortality, false promise, a second-chance bracer, Davy's Blessing, Auto-Life, and anything like that feels required.
I also got Dante and Bessie to completely absorb elemental damage, while Ray had auto-reflect. This makes Luna a lot easier to deal with especially when she reflects spells onto herself and deals half her HP in damage.
The hardest part of the battle is Francesca using time warp, or "certain hit" abilities that pierce false promise.

On Android, is anyone having what seem to be memory leak issues?

I can play the game fine for around 5 minutes or so, but then things start to slow down and lag immensely... dialogue, image changes, opening menus, etc. Eventually its unplayable and I have to close/reopen.

I messed around with the in-game options to see if one was maybe whack, but no dice.

Thanks for any help!
RPGMaker in general used to have a memory leak. The engine is notorious for a reason, and the Android version isn't official; it's enabled with a fan-made package. I imagine it could perform very inconsistently on various different smartphone systems. I couldn't even get the music to consistently work with it, meaning a massive part of the game's identity is lost in that version.

I apologize for any issues you have with that version; unfortunately, it's not something I can help with. In general, I say you should treat the Android version as a last resort method to play the game.

Last edited:

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Is there a limit to increasing the difficulty in completing contracts after each complection, or is it possible to make stats even the weakest enemy a conditional Juggernaut after many runs of the same repeatable contract?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a limit to increasing the difficulty in completing contracts after each complection, or is it possible to make stats even the weakest enemy a conditional Juggernaut after many runs of the same repeatable contract?
The difficulty scales forever, and I don't even think there's a limit to their stats other than the engine's inevitable integer limit. I think the maximum HP is 1,000,000,000.

khryo

Sep 8, 2020
I think it's actually even harder in the next update. I had to nerf them a bit. Using immortality, false promise, a second-chance bracer, Davy's Blessing, Auto-Life, and anything like that feels required.
I also got Dante and Bessie to completely absorb elemental damage, while Ray had auto-reflect. This makes Luna a lot easier to deal with especially when she reflects spells onto herself and deals half her HP in damage.
The hardest part of the battle is Francesca using time warp, or "certain hit" abilities that pierce false promise.

RPGMaker in general used to have a memory leak. The engine is notorious for a reason, and the Android version isn't official; it's enabled with a fan-made package. I imagine it could perform very inconsistently on various different smartphone systems. I couldn't even get the music to consistently work with it, meaning a massive part of the game's identity is lost in that version.

I apologize for any issues you have with that version; unfortunately, it's not something I can help with. In general, I say you should treat the Android version as a last resort method to play the game.
Hey, no worries at all! I completely understand & appreciate the reply.

I'll download it on my PC and go from there.

Love the game, btw - thank you for all your time & effort!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
I don't know if this is intentional, but Bessie's heavy and net bolts still don't work at 19.0.0.e. The post-game enemies aren't immune to delay debuffs since abilities like Yulia's card trick still works.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes