TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I don't know if this is intentional, but Bessie's heavy and net bolts still don't work at 19.0.0.e. The post-game enemies aren't immune to delay debuffs since abilities like Yulia's card trick still works.
Yeah, I think I broke agility. I figured out how to fix it, and it seems to have made delay work again, but delay won't appear to do anything if an enemy has two turns in a row.

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
Yeah, I think I broke agility. I figured out how to fix it, and it seems to have made delay work again, but delay won't appear to do anything if an enemy has two turns in a row.
Will there be an update fixing her bolts?

Also, I think there's a bug with the BFG. There are times where it only hits once per enemy even though the default is three. I'm guessing this is the 40% chance of it hitting six times in a row bugging out because I've never seen it happen.

Last edited:

Solidkvothe

Apr 28, 2022
Question and a bug that i found:

Is the game finished or do you have anything else to add?

And i found that Elsie, the Squirrel girl is still pregnant, even after the time Skip.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I defeated Dobbi in the training arena but it still says I need to defeat her. Help?
I can add that to my checklist and see if there's a problem. But to get her pregnant, all you need to do is beat her and have sex with her without protection. You've had sex with her without protection, yeah? Can't have babies without doing that.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I can add that to my checklist and see if there's a problem. But to get her pregnant, all you need to do is beat her and have sex with her without protection. You've had sex with her without protection, yeah? Can't have babies without doing that.
Wait... I thought holding hands caused pregnancy! Has anime been lying to me all these years? Curses! Curse you all!

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

2259fpk

Dec 6, 2021
I think it's actually even harder in the next update. I had to nerf them a bit. Using immortality, false promise, a second-chance bracer, Davy's Blessing, Auto-Life, and anything like that feels required.
I also got Dante and Bessie to completely absorb elemental damage, while Ray had auto-reflect. This makes Luna a lot easier to deal with especially when she reflects spells onto herself and deals half her HP in damage.
The hardest part of the battle is Francesca using time warp, or "certain hit" abilities that pierce false promise.
Eventually I got it. I realized Francesca had to be beaten before their second or third turns to even have a chance.

All characters leveled to ~150, had the nuttiest gear on, used immortality, and prayed for RNG on multi-multi-multi-proc attacks on my first 2 turns.

Joshsmithy42069

Jun 10, 2022
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-08
Release Date: 2023-03-08
Developer: TwistedScarlett - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.0.0e
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
How do you get the Mac version to run? Been having issues and could't find much online.

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
TwistedScarlett60, In the near future, do you plan to add new equipment to your game in the form of weapons, armor or accessories with reference to popular game series? For example, Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid. Just curious.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How do you get the Mac version to run? Been having issues and could't find much online.
Did you try the patch?
1680591978581.png
It was made by a Mac-using fan of mine to get the game working on their Mac.

TwistedScarlett60, In the near future, do you plan to add new equipment to your game in the form of weapons, armor or accessories with reference to popular game series? For example, Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid. Just curious.
There are already references to DMC and MGS in the weapons. Agni & Rudra is a DMC3 reference, and Mosin Nagant is a MGS3 reference (although it's also a real weapon).

Hi I'm Me

May 25, 2022

Side Note, how are there not more lesbians, where are they hiding, I wish to find them and discuss Virginia Woolf and the ever prevalent yet oft ignored power disbalance between the sexes.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes