Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
Will there be a feature added to change the theme music that will play in battle if possible? I wouldn't mind hearing It has to be this way in a fight with Juggernaut or Stained, brutal calamity in a fight with Eris, for example

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will there be a feature added to change the theme music that will play in battle if possible? I wouldn't mind hearing It has to be this way in a fight with Juggernaut or Stained, brutal calamity in a fight with Eris, for example
You could try downloading a previous version which lets you change files by just swapping them with something that has the same name. I've encrypted the files of the most recent version (the Steam version) because I don't want to officially "sell" other people's music files, even if I have permission to use them.

Landrake

May 17, 2020
You could try downloading a previous version which lets you change files by just swapping them with something that has the same name. I've encrypted the files of the most recent version (the Steam version) because I don't want to officially "sell" other people's music files, even if I have permission to use them.
Hi, small offtop here, can you upload somewhere music from earlier version? Liked it more than current. Thanks in the advance!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
All of them, if you can. I previously played version where wasn't side quests with girls in the village, can't say the version of game, but it was about 3 months ago
If you can't tell me which tracks were replaced that you want me to post, how can you tell me you even miss them? Lol

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
My question "sunk" in other posts, so I'll move it here
I have no plans, no.

Main Menu theme, Ancient Piramid Theme and desert city theme. Some others didn't checked yet, but for those I am certain
Original Main Menu theme was AZALEA remix by Sewerslvt, Desert City theme was Homecoming by Night Ark, and the Ancient Pyramid theme was Dammi una Sigaretta from the The House in Fata Morgana OST.

Reactions: Landrake

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
No reaction huh, perhaps I should have phrased it into a question. Why AI art when theres other, better looking options for backgrounds? Theres so many free assets you could use instead. Any plans to replace this infestation in the future?

Im not shitting on your game, models and CGs are beautiful, loads of content and variety in girls, so dont take this as hate, thanks. Im just trying to understand why a more than capable artist would resort to the ugliest solution possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Goawaynow

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
TS60 is there anyway for you to convert the old Main menu music into that new RPGM file? i tried replaceing it with 1 form old version and game said error cant find the file can you please convert old music and share it? i really liked the old music better.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
No reaction huh, perhaps I should have phrased it into a question. Why AI art when theres other, better looking options for backgrounds? Theres so many free assets you could use instead. Any plans to replace this infestation in the future?

Im not shitting on your game, models and CGs are beautiful, loads of content and variety in girls, so dont take this as hate, thanks. Im just trying to understand why a more than capable artist would resort to the ugliest solution possible.
Are these not nice looking? Some of the BGs are weaker, that's true, but this game was also quite an early adopter of generated backgrounds, using them when the technology was only just being introduced. I've made a few improvements here and there since then, and I'm hoping it'll only get better moving forward. It's a lot more flexible than just using stock images, or editing images from google :KEK:

TS60 is there anyway for you to convert the old Main menu music into that new RPGM file? i tried replaceing it with 1 form old version and game said error cant find the file can you please convert old music and share it? i really liked the old music better.
You won't be able to replace it on the most recent version. I really don't see what the big deal is, who sits on the main menu for the entire 6 minutes it takes for the song to play? You can just download the song yourself and listen to it whenever you want.

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
ТwistedScarlett60, Do you plan to add the Yamato weapon from the Devil May Cry game series in the near future, which would give a Judgment Cut End in limit break? As a fan of this game series, I would love to be able to get this weapon in your game.
I know I shouldn't expect it, but I'd like to hear the answer to that question regardless

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Congrats on the game's final version and release, TwistedScarlett60, took a while from start to finish and now here it is.

btw, thought of adding maybe a blurb detailing something like a distant epilogue of sorts? Something like the initial gender imbalance was eventually corrected by the MC's (and his descendents) efforts?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes