TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Where can I find the ost of this game?
Every track is in the credits, and can likely be found on Youtube. Feel free to ask me if you want to know where any specific track is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side Note, how are there not more lesbians, where are they hiding, I wish to find them and discuss Virginia Woolf and the ever prevalent yet oft ignored power disbalance between the sexes.
Yeah, there are a lot of cool characters that I wish were developed more. My main philosophy for making MG1K characters was to make them interesting enough to be the protagonist or "main girl" of their own game, and while this certainly led to a lot of deep characters, it also led to a feeling of wanting more from every character.

My biggest lesson from MG1K is that this type of quantity over quality doesn't work. Having 20 characters with 20 scenes of development probably isn't as satisfying as having 5 characters with 4 scenes of development each.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, I'll throw in $20 cdn for the Steam release. Definitely one of the better hRPG maker games I've played. Will the save files from the version here transfer over to the Steam version? If not I'll just buy it and keep playing this version.

Dec 4, 2019
So, having completed everything up to the post-game, I've been searching through some of the comments --
For Juggernaut, I noticed comments about a supposed bug about not being able to activate her sex scene

Secondly, I guess this is a question for the dev; I noticed there were things you wanted to do with the game but ended up being too taboo for Patreon and Steam. For example,

Thanks! :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I think it would be wise to break the trope with Dante's mother, you know a platonic relationship. He's already fucking half of the world so having a non MILF for once could be interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SecretAgentClank

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, I'll throw in $20 cdn for the Steam release. Definitely one of the better hRPG maker games I've played. Will the save files from the version here transfer over to the Steam version? If not I'll just buy it and keep playing this version.
Yeah, transferring saves the usual way will still work fine.

So, having completed everything up to the post-game, I've been searching through some of the comments --
For Juggernaut, I noticed comments about a supposed bug about not being able to activate her sex scene

Secondly, I guess this is a question for the dev; I noticed there were things you wanted to do with the game but ended up being too taboo for Patreon and Steam. For example,

Thanks! :)
Juggernaut has no scene, she's on that villain grindset and has no time for sex, unfortunately. In regards to incest, you have a good point, but it's really not a focus of the game, so I feel like it'd be forced.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Got back to Mistral Village and unlocked the hub map. Yes I am slow I know xD

Question do children actually get born later down the road and are shown?
Having a nursery and school (together with their explanation) I would assume as much?

Harem girls typically have more scenes and can get pregnant, but Historia has all that too.
So thats a no to historia moving to mistral village :sneaky:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, transferring saves the usual way will still work fine.

Juggernaut has no scene, she's on that villain grindset and has no time for sex, unfortunately. In regards to incest, you have a good point, but it's really not a focus of the game, so I feel like it'd be forced.
Thanks for the info about Jug!

With all the typical methods usually being a voluntary player choice, I don't believe adding it would necessarily force it unless you are talking about it being forced in the development of their relationship in the post-game. Also, with the post-game (which I assume is when she could theoretically be brought back) being the epilogue, most of the game's focus feels at a conclusion by that point. I do not believe that having a several-step mini-story line for Dante's mother would not be forced if it is executed thoughtfully enough.

Cool to see that you're a very responsive developer too. I'll sub to your Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Hi I'm Me

May 25, 2022
Every track is in the credits, and can likely be found on Youtube. Feel free to ask me if you want to know where any specific track is.

Yeah, there are a lot of cool characters that I wish were developed more. My main philosophy for making MG1K characters was to make them interesting enough to be the protagonist or "main girl" of their own game, and while this certainly led to a lot of deep characters, it also led to a feeling of wanting more from every character.

My biggest lesson from MG1K is that this type of quantity over quality doesn't work. Having 20 characters with 20 scenes of development probably isn't as satisfying as having 5 characters with 4 scenes of development each.
...So does she appear again somewhere? Can I have a location, a quest, perhaps a summoning guide with goats to match?

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
Just gave it a play, was meaning to buy it, but honestly the crappy AI backgrounds just ruin it. Youd be better off just using what comes with RPGMs assets, or perhaps import some Renpy offers. I cant imagine how much work you put into this, from the amount of dilagoue and girls, so this is unfortunate. Hopefully this spreading cancer will leave the earth again in the future, AI art was a mistake.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I finished the Colosseum including swiftstroke but there's still a bunch of missing entries in the beastiary after her and it's only at 89%. Is there some area I'm missing or is it just auto generated entries for unimplemented enemies? I think I've beat all the superbosses outside the colosseum like Yamato, Juggernaut zombie, and Byakko as well.
As a side note, Excalibur is completely busted.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
What's the maximum number of girls that the MC can get pregnant excluding Bessie and Ray? I have 26 at the moment, but I've seen previous messages saying there are 27 or 28. What's the actual maximum?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What's the maximum number of girls that the MC can get pregnant excluding Bessie and Ray? I have 26 at the moment, but I've seen previous messages saying there are 27 or 28. What's the actual maximum?
Even if you do miss one, you can go back and get the pregnant at any time even after the timeskip. (y)

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
Even if you do miss one, you can go back and get the pregnant at any time even after the timeskip. (y)
Thanks for the answer. Also, I know this is a bit off-topic, but is your game an actual collaboration with mdf_an? Like, you write the story and make some art while they draw new CGs or something? Or is this more like them allowing you to use their characters for the game?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the answer. Also, I know this is a bit off-topic, but is Unveiling the Unknown an actual collaboration with mdf_an? Like, you write the story and make some art while they draw new CGs or something? Or is this more like them allowing you to use their characters for your game?
They're allowing me to use their characters and art. In that sense, it's a hands-off collaboration, which is good since mdf-an is often busy.

For Games

Mar 17, 2022
They're allowing me to use their characters and art. In that sense, it's a hands-off collaboration, which is good since mdf-an is often busy.
I see. It was nice to see the premise of your new game 'cause while games where dudes getting harems are a dime a dozen, futa girls getting them aren't and the ones that do exist tend to not be that good. I'm looking forward to it.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes