Freeeeeeed

Dec 31, 2019
I am done with the game fully now content wise. I loved it overall. Amazing work Scarlett! I wish that we did have the ability to get more girls pregnant but i understand that might have been a bit overkill to some people. Also would've loved to have had a sprite gallery where we could've seen all the girls in the game in the sprite forms and you could pick and choose what to see them in. But def my fav of the games you've made so far

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the gem that upgrades the shop to level 3?
perhaps I may have over-leveled a bit and unlocked the diamond division after completing shroom city...so is it perhaps obtainable in a city further down the story?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the gem that upgrades the shop to level 3?
perhaps I may have over-leveled a bit and unlocked the diamond division after completing shroom city...so is it perhaps obtainable in a city further down the story?
The final shop upgrade is unlocked once you complete Eldar.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Playing through the game every now and then and reached the spooky misty woods hub area.
So far I really enjoy my time.
On the world map are over 10 areas. Are they all hub areas with their own contracts and so on?
If yes then the game is quite big, looking forward to play it all.

Now with reaching misty woods I also encountered mommy historia. A quick thread search did not help me in knowing if historia is joining the harem.
I know she said no in her sex scene but maybe later?
Just a bit of a simp right now :HideThePain:

Also what makes harem girls more special? Do they get more scenes?
Because as of right now we only send them to Mistral Village and thats it xD

Edit:
Also with the game "Complete" is there still content coming or is it feature complete?
Did I ask that before? Feels like Dejavu

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Playing through the game every now and then and reached the spooky misty woods hub area.
So far I really enjoy my time.
On the world map are over 10 areas. Are they all hub areas with their own contracts and so on?
If yes then the game is quite big, looking forward to play it all.

Now with reaching misty woods I also encountered mommy historia. A quick thread search did not help me in knowing if historia is joining the harem.
I know she said no in her sex scene but maybe later?
Just a bit of a simp right now :HideThePain:

Also what makes harem girls more special? Do they get more scenes?
Because as of right now we only send them to Mistral Village and thats it xD

Edit:
Also with the game "Complete" is there still content coming or is it feature complete?
Did I ask that before? Feels like Dejavu
Harem girls typically have more scenes and can get pregnant, but Historia has all that too. Also, the game is feature complete, I have another update that fixes some bugs and makes some changes, but nothing significant as far as content goes.

Aug 22, 2021
I am curious about strategies people have developed for the colosseum match against Francesca. I did manage to beat her after an hour or so of tries with my best loadout, but it involved more RNG than I would like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am also curious, from a design standpoint, if Dante was originally intended to be a bufftank from the game's inception, or if that is just how the equipment / stats ended up working out for me. I found it quite refreshing and interesting that, even in combat, the main character's role was more of a protector than an aggressor.

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
I am curious about strategies people have developed for the colosseum match against Francesca.
I run Dante as a counter god with 100% counter rate and dodge attacks he's countered, with maximum target priority, bessie as aoe multihit machine with her blessing, the armor that multihits, and supershotgun/bfg, and ray is there too(really she was just the flex role, i had her with 100% dodge counters as well altough that was mainly so she wouldnt die to aoe, but turn wise she was vastly different from fight to fight as i did whatever was most useful, although it was typically just spamming ultimas and heals/revives as needed)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Harem girls typically have more scenes and can get pregnant, but Historia has all that too. Also, the game is feature complete, I have another update that fixes some bugs and makes some changes, but nothing significant as far as content goes.
feature complete my foot, you still have wholesome content with MC's kids to create and art for all of the 'canon' kids. :p get back to work you slacker! :KEK::LOL:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
why is this dragon form for mc so useless...apparently our dragon fang move becomes strong...but mc loses all his TP when activating the form so we can't even use the stronger dragon fang immediately...we have to use adrenaline and waste a turn or wait for TP to be full again...also the dragon fang is 100TP move so you can only use it once anyways...like it seems like Ray and Bessie get cool and great limit break moves and then mc is left with heaps of trash

Aug 22, 2021
Hey new to the game and wanted to ask
I'm assuming not but ya never know till you ask ay?
Sounds like you are experiencing the intended emotional conflict! There are really no diverging story paths in MG 1000 (only minor dialogue changes), so you need to keep pressing forward to see where the story takes you.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sounds like you are experiencing the intended emotional conflict! There are really no diverging story paths in MG 1000 (only minor dialogue changes), so you need to keep pressing forward to see where the story takes you.
Yhhh I assumed as much, thought I'd hold out some slight hope though haha. Thanks for answering!

Dalaranec

Mar 29, 2023
ТwistedScarlett60, Do you plan to add the Yamato weapon from the Devil May Cry game series in the near future, which would give a Judgment Cut End in limit break? As a fan of this game series, I would love to be able to get this weapon in your game.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
how many girls can get pregnant before "Bessie and Ray Final Hangout"?
I have gotten 26 and don't know if any more can get pregnant

also, I'm guessing you can't have sex with Juggernaut? When she had that option I was thinking she would let us if we beat her but that didn't happen and later on,...well shit happens sooo...

also also...wasn't Alraune supposed to have a son since she was saying that only being pregnant with a boy causes her to actually have to hold it in her womb and give birth?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes