Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Hello all,
First and foremost, please don't disregard me as a bot.
I have had the utmost respect for this developer since I saw Tuition Academia, such a masterpiece-!

As for the virus, I'm no expert.
But what I saw was that all download links provided here do trigger Windows defender,
and the downloaded file was quarantined every single time.
Note: MS defender is up to date.

Upon reading the posts, I realized the virus issue started recently,
so I searched online for the 19.0.0d version of the game, and to my surprise, nothing was detected after download.

I'm not an expert in distinguishing a false positive from an actual virus, and I won't bother looking for another AV or EDR software to test with,
I just thought I'd share my finding; maybe it would be a clue that the last patch "19.0.0e" is triggering something.

Again, I'm not saying the download links provided here are infected; I'm just stating what I saw on my personal device.

TwistedScarlett60, thanks for your beautiful work as always-!

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Hello all,
First and foremost, please don't disregard me as a bot.
I have had the utmost respect for this developer since I saw Tuition Academia, such a masterpiece-!

As for the virus, I'm no expert.
But what I saw was that all download links provided here do trigger Windows defender,
and the downloaded file was quarantined every single time.
Note: MS defender is up to date.

Upon reading the posts, I realized the virus issue started recently,
so I searched online for the 19.0.0d version of the game, and to my surprise, nothing was detected after download.

I'm not an expert in distinguishing a false positive from an actual virus, and I won't bother looking for another AV or EDR software to test with,
I just thought I'd share my finding; maybe it would be a clue that the last patch "19.0.0e" is triggering something.

Again, I'm not saying the download links provided here are infected; I'm just stating what I saw on my personal device.

TwistedScarlett60, thanks for your beautiful work as always-!
i had no issues with my windows defender i extracted the game and got no virus detected message and i even did not get it i while downloaded it.

maybe this bug dcoent happen to everyone but spefific people?

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
i had no issues with my windows defender i extracted the game and got no virus detected message and i even did not get it i while downloaded it.

maybe this bug dcoent happen to everyone but spefific people?
I'm running the cursed windows 11 should it matter, dunno about the others lol

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Do you think Windows Defender is trying to up their piracy protection? I see no other reason it'd throw such obvious fake reports.

hmm, just got to eldar and read the 'best girl' convo. friggin' shame players couldn't choose one for a bonus image early, or something that would get unlocked after beating the game anyways or something.

though that said, i kinda have a 5 way tie for who's best girl atm. between polly, historia, fiona, moona, lucile/val when combined.

i feel like wendy, alice, polly, historia, sybill and some odd others i'm not able to think of right now could've been fetishized more in their sex scenes. wendy in the teacher, caretaker, nun aspects where she plays hard to get in the slightly femdom sense but ultimately caves and spoils MC rotten in a motherly sense. alice similarly as we did have to work our asses off to gain her approval, also alice is WAY too starry eyed like tali is in her sex scenes imo. polly in the netori sense with some simple bedroom role play. historia in the mountain climbing sense, and maybe light femdom sense with a dialogue option if MC want to be on top or not. (her titfuck scene was pretty great though ngl) sybill in the lack of ANY femdom so far. (like seriously what was the point of the "mommy" dialogue option and her response that she likes control at the beginning of the game if she's just going to be a typical submissive lay... :FacePalm: )

now i'm sure some of my qualms will be quelled later... i hope. but still... needed to voice my bits of disappointment on this one.:HideThePain:

as for the best sex scenes imo. fiona bessie threesome is the undisputed top thus far. nothing is better than a mother daughter threesome than the mother literally spreading her offering her up to you.:sneaky: only to be fallowed by a tie between historia tit job and luci/val cow girl ride.

might post another one of these after i finish the game, as i'm sure some of my current opinions will change. real damn shame about the incest stigma in the game thus far though. but yea, parteon being SJW makes it hard to tap into that fetish at all. (a bit surprised they didn't shut you down just for the fem/fem incest content with how natzi SS moral police they are.)
I absolutely agree that I didn't go hard enough with the obvious fetishes in the sex scenes. I should have designed the dialogue and descriptions to reinforce their unique character traits at every opportunity I got.

It's something I'm learning and applying in my next game:
pythonw_46tSRa2UBt.jpg
(Two Lilys for scale)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm running the cursed windows 11 should it matter, dunno about the others lol
I have had the same idea running in my head for some time: I'm using Windows 10 still. It appears Windows 11's Defender is simply too......... cautious?! I have no idea how they work and I gave up understanding a long time ago LOL.

• Haha

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It's also worth pointing out the ridiculous inconsistency of the reports, with 3-4 different things "detected" by WinDef. Some of them are !ml (machine learning) too, which uses AI to try and guess what's dangerous—typically nonsense.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It's also worth pointing out the ridiculous inconsistency of the reports, with 3-4 different things "detected" by WinDef. Some of them are !ml (machine learning) too, which uses AI to try and guess what's dangerous—typically nonsense.
The thing is I got used to Win10 and I don't wanna change it... the problem though is that we will be FORCED to change to Win11 due to the Security Protocols not being supported on Win10 anymore (In 2025)! So ridiculous and unfair! AGGHHHHH!
Anyhow, I hope this "VIRUS" issue gets dropped off soon cause I'm getting a migraine!

Mar 8, 2023
Not a bug: Forest Ogres only drop Rare and Legendary. Frost Ogres drop Common. The Glossary is clear.
Right, the fact that it shows such in the glossary is why I didn't say "I fought Forest Ogres x number of times and didn't get any commons". The question is, is this intended or an oversight? As far as I've seen, there are no other instances of an enemy that can drop rare quality equipment, but not common. There are a couple of instances of enemies that only drop legendary, but that is very rare too.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Right, the fact that it shows such in the glossary is why I didn't say "I fought Forest Ogres x number of times and didn't get any commons". The question is, is this intended or an oversight? As far as I've seen, there are no other instances of an enemy that can drop rare quality equipment, but not common. There are a couple of instances of enemies that only drop legendary, but that is very rare too.
Oh........... you're right... We need Twisted's opinion on this then...

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah this is intended. I figured the common drop just wouldn't be worth getting later in the game.

Can you still fight Jugg even after finish the story quest?
Yeah, kind of. It's a slight spoiler, and I don't know how far you've gotten.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Do you think Windows Defender is trying to up their piracy protection? I see no other reason it'd throw such obvious fake reports.

I absolutely agree that I didn't go hard enough with the obvious fetishes in the sex scenes. I should have designed the dialogue and descriptions to reinforce their unique character traits at every opportunity I got.

It's something I'm learning and applying in my next game:
View attachment 2481498
(Two Lilys for scale)
good shit, but i would caution over use of fetishes as well.

a more balanced idea for example you could have the obvious fetish scenes at the start of a character relationship, kinda showing how they ease into each other by trying to use their 'best' side. then later show more and more character developing aspects, with the difference between the kind of sex they want and what they think they can best provide to their partner. unless of course you have a the character in mind being consumed by the fetish they desire. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
im using windows 10 since i prefer 10 still and 11 is to new and to buggy in my opnion but yea.
Windows 10 all the way man,
I was forced with windows 11 by Dell. This is what the sales representative told me
"The laptop drivers are incompatible with windows 10, and if you decide to install windows 10, your warranty will be voided."

Although I work in IT and know this is just gibberish, I chose to go with the flow and keep using win 11, lol.

You can think of it as the hardworking mechanic that fixes everyone's cars yet drives a shabby one xD

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
is there a way to extend the 24 save files to 99 if so would someone mind how or at least what file to edit to make the change.

Matthewdab

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah this is intended. I figured the common drop just wouldn't be worth getting later in the game.

Yeah, kind of. It's a slight spoiler, and I don't know how far you've gotten.
I already beaten the zombie version of jugg but is there anyway to fight the normal superboss jugg again?

Bersserkerzx

Sep 28, 2017
I don't know if this has been said already but isadora's blessing is bugged when you upgrade it to level 2, it just disappears from the equip menu and only appears again when i upgrade it to level 3 (but i kind of don't want to upgrade it to level 3 cuz there are better ones to use my blessed cores on)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes