Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
what happned to Blackjack after you talk to her after you beat Evil Goddess Eris? she leaves and is never seen in the post story to interact with her for sex again or just to chat.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a way to swap shift and tab keys? My MV games always react strangely on tab.
Can you use this?
Game_01dl5yrle4.jpg
what happned to Blackjack after you talk to her after you beat Evil Goddess Eris? she leaves and is never seen n the post story to interact with her for sex again or just to chat.
Haven't we already been through this? She's being added to Hayakawa in the next patch.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Eh, I've slogged on.. at this point I'm level 32 and the lowest-level challenge I have is 38. The only thing besides grinding that I haven't tried much is upgrading armor/weapons rather than just using the ones you win through battles and choosing the "Optimize" option every once in a while (which I've noticed seems to make very questionable choices..) And at that point if I have to optimize loadouts for each battle then it's just too much work to be worth going onwards, and I think even if I could get a bit farther I'd just end up trying to do level 45 challenges at level 35. imo the fact that I'm level 32 and have no non-repeatable content below level 38 (and I've even had some exp boosting items equipped like golden medals) indicates that either I'm still missing something (I've done the tournaments, ladder matches, training arena, etc.) or that the game's balance is just sorta off.
I find the optimizing of gear to be one of the funner aspects of this game... eventually you get gear that you don't have to change out that often (Mythic items, Ultimate items, etc), but you'll still have those fights where some gear-swapping is crucial. And get those limit breaks! They can turn an impossible match (heh heh) into a not-so-bad-match....

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Just confirming, when you fight SSJ during the final sequence, there's no reward for winning the fight, right? I know that's not "early" but I was surprised since it's a fight that you don't need to win.

Is there something about the SSJ fight at the tavern that makes it easier than the other fight you're referencing? I beat them both on my last playthrough, but in both cases they were long cheeses with Ray/Immortality. To me, they seem exactly the same difficulty and would be impossible without perma-immortality?
I like the plot-driven losses, they add to the story of the MC's struggle. And none of them are permanent, you just move forward. Sure the fiorst time I played I tried a few times to beat Pumq, but when I accepted my loss and saw that the story finishes anyway, I was like "huh. cool." And moved on to become the unstoppable beast my character is now. Change nothing TS!

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
Which counter is that specifically? Yanfly said it's supposed to choose the skill with the highest value.
as far as i can tell, its any, her weapon that replaces it with a scream thing still does flare counter, the ultima blessing still gives flare counter, the armor that gave some aoe star skill that i dont remember the name of didnt work and i think a few more i tried were all flare, the only time i ever remember a counter not being flare on her was when i had used i believe her hero drink skill the one time(i dont really use that limit break and was only in it because of a misinput so i didnt experiment with it during my playthrough) in which case i remember using ultima counter once, i didnt exactly hard test the stuff though, since it wasnt necessary to keep winning, but im 70% certain its the effect that replaces her default attack with flare instead of attack thats breaking things since its always flare counter Edit:just opened the game, the weapon was mandrake head and the armor was star gazer

Mar 24, 2019
I noticed a lot of people struggling with Juggernaut's tavern fight, and as someone who did beat her, I can understand why.

Juggernaut is one of the toughest challenges in the game and she has, if I'm not mistaken, around 3-4 phases, with each phase giving her more and more attacks per turn, the highest being her final phase which only triggers at around 10% of her max HP being left, in which she has either 6-8 attacks per turn (I can't fully remember), but if you're someone who only reaches that phase and then immediately dies, I can see why you'd think she was unbeatable.

I give a lot of props to the dev Twisted Scarlet, I also used to think that there were forced losses in this game, only to go back and find out that for every boss that seemed impossible and scripted, could actually be beaten with the right preparations and strategies.

For me, what worked with SSJ was an Ant-shell counter build, which lets you evade all countered attacks, and then just tried to give my party as many counters per turn as possible.

I found that with a lot of bosses that you fight, the difficulty is not in damaging them-

The damage cap can be reached fairly easily in the mid-late game.

The difficulty is in surviving them and preparing for them-

And I think that makes the game very interesting to figure out and strategize for.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
as far as i can tell, its any, her weapon that replaces it with a scream thing still does flare counter, the ultima blessing still gives flare counter, the armor that gave some aoe star skill that i dont remember the name of didnt work and i think a few more i tried were all flare, the only time i ever remember a counter not being flare on her was when i had used i believe her hero drink skill the one time(i dont really use that limit break and was only in it because of a misinput so i didnt experiment with it during my playthrough) in which case i remember using ultima counter once, i didnt exactly hard test the stuff though, since it wasnt necessary to keep winning, but im 70% certain its the effect that replaces her default attack with flare instead of attack thats breaking things since its always flare counter Edit:just opened the game, the weapon was mandrake head and the armor was star gazer
I just checked Yanfly's Counter Control, and yeah, it turns out that the skill ID that is listed earlier, in this case flare, takes "priority". I believe my best solution here would be to make Ray's default flare counter the highest skill ID in the game. I'll need to test this.

Ronin_Al

May 6, 2018
How to pass the first Exam for 100 points? what are the correct answers. Or 99/100 it is max?

Last edited:

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
I just checked Yanfly's Counter Control, and yeah, it turns out that the skill ID that is listed earlier, in this case flare, takes "priority". I believe my best solution here would be to make Ray's default flare counter the highest skill ID in the game. I'll need to test this.
might want to take a look at bessie as well, since she also has default counter attack replacers iirc, though i didnt ever use a counter build on her so i dunno if it is also messing up

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
not that i'm a super skilled RPG player or anything (especially since i lost to pumq after several tries while overleveled before accepting the L), but i actually beat SSJ tavern fight second try just after unlocking it. prob because i'm over leveled still and the gap has widened by 20-ish levels or more now. :KEK:

btw bug report (not sure if reported already) but isadora's (not sure i got the name right, don't have game open atm, but naga/siren lady who's davy's cremate/lover) blessing at lvl 2 doesn't show up in my inventory. but somehow i can still upgrade it to level 3 (untested) supposedly.

kinda dumb that moona (cowgirl) is manning two different 'shops', wendy the training grounds and the townhall, fiora(? elf mother of bessie) the farm and training grounds, alice her office and skill shop. i would think the fact that these women needed to man two different stations would've been reason enough to add more women to the harem and village early on, like polly after her divorce for example, historia after misty woods pumq debuckle, and some others i may not be thinking of atm. i mean an argument can be made for the training grounds for wendy, but not elf mother who's needed at the farm. and how each can be found at their homes and then randomly at their station just after or even before (game logic). but moona manning two stores? bro. what is the logic there? how the hell is she manning the her general store AND the cafe! :HideThePain::FacePalm:

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
for calamity strongest what items are recommend to keep him from not giving me a turn once it reach half health

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
for calamity strongest what items are recommend to keep him from not giving me a turn once it reach half health
Lyra's blessing level 3 and Gabbi's blessing level 3, combined with haste, can give you a serious edge regarding the turns.

but moona manning two stores? bro. what is the logic there? how the hell is she manning the her general store AND the cafe! :HideThePain::FacePalm:
It's hilarious that you mention this specifically, because the game actually acknowledges this as being a canonical problem that is solved later in the story.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Demoluxs

Feb 10, 2023
I can't download the game everytime when I try i get the message Virus detected my windiws safety is saying its this one wacatac.b ml trojan

Xst3p

Aug 13, 2020
Well for some reasons windows defender and winrar says it has a virus called trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What's with the random one post accounts suddenly saying there's a trojan?
1679243729671.png
You're playing an exact version of the game that was accepted for release on Steam. I highly doubt a trojan snuck in under my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigboi42
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes