TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

1678954665170.png
Monster Girl 1,000 has been fully accepted for its Steam release. The planned release date is the 3rd of April, where it'll release at a discounted price for the first week!

There's just two though, right? The Sybil one per story and Frost Trolls repeatable.
There's also the extra event with Francesca, Yao and Qi.

Counter replacers fail to work for Ray, as her innate Flare counter override has priority
Which counter is that specifically? Yanfly said it's supposed to choose the skill with the highest value.

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
1678970672895.png
i cant beat her no matter wht i do idk how im surposed to beat her in ultimate tournment.

all she does is heal her self and drain my charcters MP and kill my charcters super fast with out bessie dealing much damage to her.

can someone please help me?

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
how do you get the village quality up? in achivement there 5 im missing says you can get max of 20,000 but i upgraded everything in the village so im confused. 1678977633533.png

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
how do you get the village quality up? in achivement there 5 im missing says you can get max of 20,000 but i upgraded everything in the village so im confused. View attachment 2471768
You're not really supposed to complete all the achievements. I just put in some big ones so there was always something to work towards while you play. Turns out, I way overestimated how much village quality people would end up getting.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
You're not really supposed to complete all the achievements. I just put in some big ones so there was always something to work towards while you play. Turns out, I way overestimated how much village quality people would end up getting.
ohhhh ok so those are not possible to complete and can just ignore them?

far013

Sep 9, 2019
caught a bug, dobbi needs to beat her in the arena to improve relations. But this has long been done, the re-battle does not count.

Mar 8, 2023
If you get the coliseum machina sufficiently low (<20%) during the machina survival test the first time you fight it, there's some special dialogue and you get an excellent weapon for Bessie. I was able to do this as early as level 21 on RPG master, here's how:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For your trouble you get the Shrink Ray (Mythic), (Bessie, 100% slow attack, attacks deal 8% of target's current HP as damage!!, 0% crit chance).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 8, 2023
ohhhh ok so those are not possible to complete and can just ignore them?
I think you can continue to improve your village quality by completing repeatable quests/anything that passes a day, and then collecting the resources from mistral village. However the cost/benefit of doing so is so bad that even I'm not bothering to do that.

Mar 8, 2023
caught a bug, dobbi needs to beat her in the arena to improve relations. But this has long been done, the re-battle does not count.
If you can get her pregnant, you're okay. If you're on 19.0.c or 19.0.d, you might not be able to get her pregnant (ever). I'm not sure if that gets fixed by moving your save to 19.0.e, but I can confirm that it is fixed in new files in 19.0.e so it's worth a try.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

far013

Sep 9, 2019
If you can get her pregnant, you're okay. If you're on 19.0.c or 19.0.d, you might not be able to get her pregnant (ever). I'm not sure if that gets fixed by moving your save to 19.0.e, but I can confirm that it is fixed in new files in 19.0.e so it's worth a try.
yes, it help
btw, find another bug deathclaw give some item or bless, but it not in inventory
also if you choose 'triple troble' for name of your team (shroom champion), you will not be able to equip the gemstone, although it is in the inventory (but it works if you choose a different name)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 24, 2019
Okay so I've been binge playing this game, almost got all the achievements, had a grand time getting to the post-game, but I just updated to get the new post-game content in the newest update.

Is there a way to carry over my save or is my best option to switch the cheats on for a second playthrough and go?

I am somewhat curious about the changes made to the start of the game, it'd mainly just be an excuse to play it again more than anything else.

But I'm still iffy on losing around 100 hours of progress.

Edit: Nevermind, appreciate the episode select.

Also, decided to play it again anyways on RPG Master, really like how you can see the start again in a completely new way in hindsight.

Last edited:

jdarko

May 10, 2020
will there be an addition in which getting bessie and ray pregnant again will be like everyone else, instead of having to do their hangout again? like normal sex via interacting with them and then choosing not to use the preventative herbs?

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
It shouldn't be grindy. Just make sure you're:
  • Visiting the Colosseum regularly to complete the tournaments, area conquests, and ladder matches This'll give you strong accessories and the resource to upgrade blessings to level 3.
  • Finishing the training arena matches when possible. This will give you access to powerful weapons and permanent passive buffs.
  • Buying furnishings and cafe upgrades from Mistral Village These are permanent character upgrades that can definitely give you the edge. (Note: You may not have unlocked the cafe building yet.)
  • Keep your armor and weapons upgraded.
I guarantee that the game is 100% possible without repeating a single fight.
Eh, I've slogged on.. at this point I'm level 32 and the lowest-level challenge I have is 38. The only thing besides grinding that I haven't tried much is upgrading armor/weapons rather than just using the ones you win through battles and choosing the "Optimize" option every once in a while (which I've noticed seems to make very questionable choices..) And at that point if I have to optimize loadouts for each battle then it's just too much work to be worth going onwards, and I think even if I could get a bit farther I'd just end up trying to do level 45 challenges at level 35. imo the fact that I'm level 32 and have no non-repeatable content below level 38 (and I've even had some exp boosting items equipped like golden medals) indicates that either I'm still missing something (I've done the tournaments, ladder matches, training arena, etc.) or that the game's balance is just sorta off.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
going by all these bugs being found is there gonna be another bug fix update? and i herd something about that your adding blackjack to hayakawa? if so that would be awesome.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Eh, I've slogged on.. at this point I'm level 32 and the lowest-level challenge I have is 38. The only thing besides grinding that I haven't tried much is upgrading armor/weapons rather than just using the ones you win through battles and choosing the "Optimize" option every once in a while (which I've noticed seems to make very questionable choices..) And at that point if I have to optimize loadouts for each battle then it's just too much work to be worth going onwards, and I think even if I could get a bit farther I'd just end up trying to do level 45 challenges at level 35. imo the fact that I'm level 32 and have no non-repeatable content below level 38 (and I've even had some exp boosting items equipped like golden medals) indicates that either I'm still missing something (I've done the tournaments, ladder matches, training arena, etc.) or that the game's balance is just sorta off.
You really should upgrade your armor, it's even more important than levelling up.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes