hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
So, TS, I have a small nit-noid type question for you. That hawt demon girl in the Weapons Shop in Scarlett's Citadel... any chance you might put out a version where we get a name for that hottie, and maybe even an h-scene? She's fine as f**k. No probs if you don't, I'm just hopeful.

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
the bonus XP really needs to be removed from the true rpg difficulty or whatever it was called, with the way stats work, you quickly start outleveling all the content and 1-shotting everything, in all honesty id recommend making you get less xp then normal difficulty(keeping the increased drop rates is fine, and actually makes it harder imo, as it means you get less xp when you farm for specific items)

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
found a bug on mac, not sure if it was just me patching it wrong or something.
Edit: managed to get past it by relaunching the game and saving every few seconds, after a bit the error didn't pop up anymore.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 8, 2023
So, TS, I have a small nit-noid type question for you. That hawt demon girl in the Weapons Shop in Scarlett's Citadel... any chance you might put out a version where we get a name for that hottie, and maybe even an h-scene? She's fine as f**k. No probs if you don't, I'm just hopeful.
Just to add on to this, it's just odd that she doesn't have a h-scene. We can flirt with almost every townsfolk in the game, and then randomly not her.

Siren222

Oct 31, 2022
On the Mac version - I've completed the entire storyline, bought everything available in the village, etc. But the nursery and school are still not available. Is this a bug or am I just missing how to unlock these areas?
Same, but we're probably just being dumb and forgetting something lol. Can't figure out what it is though.

Mar 8, 2023
What is the total number of girls that can get pregnant (excluding Bessie and Ray) before the first timeskip? I am at 25 total so far but cannot help but feel like I am missing someone.

Everyone in Mistral Village except for Gabbi, Bessie and Ray are pregnant, 20 in total.

Outside of the village Elsie (Colosseum), Chloe (Shores of Easy), Yamato (Hayakawa), Historia (Misty Woods) and Liada (Lionshead) all are pregnant as well.

EDIT: All locations except for Hayakawa and Mistral Village are gold star'd as well.
I have 24 pregnant (excluding Bessie and Ray) and 90 slept with. I didn't get confirmation earlier when I asked if this was all, but I've completed everything so I think it is. My save file is bugged and Dobbi can't get pregnant, that's why it's 1 less than you.

Mar 8, 2023
I could add that to the cheat menu if there's demand. I'd flick the intro switch for the area off, so you'd replay it upon starting. They're not coded to be replayed, meaning you may get repeat item drops, so the cheats menu seems like a logical place to put that.
To be fair, you can get repeat item drops from replaying all of the contracts as well, including "unique" ones like Memory-of-Thong Bangle.

One thing to consider though, is how exactly you would handle repeating the initial visit to Capital City, due to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 8, 2023
Are there any bestiary entries after The Grand Magus?

Also, bug: Enemies in the bestiary with 1 million hp or more show a max hp of 1

Mar 8, 2023
So no battles give double gold? And I mean the battles, not the contract rewards. If it doesn't work, that's just straight up RPGMaker's hardcoded double gold effect not working.
I figured this out. RPG Master doubles your gold, and doesn't stack with gold doubling equipment. So if you are playing on Normal, these effects work, but if you are on RPG Master, then they do nothing.

Also note, even on normal, using golden coin does nothing. It doesn't double gold, and it doesn't double drops. I don't know if it's supposed to double quantity or chance, but it doubles neither (chance can be proved by fighting an enemy with 50% drop rate and observing that using golden coin does not guarantee the 50% item drops, for example pumpkin rider from the repeatable pumpking patches contract has a 50% chance to drop a golden coin)

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
So I'm at roughly level 25 or so and I'm worried that the game is starting to get grindy. I'm at the shroom village and the only contracts I have active are level 28+. The game has already started to ramp up in difficulty and I'm not sure if it's worth sticking to it. While there's a serviceable enough RPG here, I'm not looking to grind / spend time minmaxing every battle just so I can sit through a bunch of exposition and maybe enjoy a low-effort sex scene. The game started off with a simple enough formula where you go around, take missions from monster girls and fuck them as a reward, but now it's all about the overarching plot and the battles are a lot harder. I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore, sadly. And yes, I'd much prefer to not use cheats or grind a bunch or whatever to get ahead. Do things level out, or is it just going to get worse as I approach the endgame?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So I'm at roughly level 25 or so and I'm worried that the game is starting to get grindy. I'm at the shroom village and the only contracts I have active are level 28+. The game has already started to ramp up in difficulty and I'm not sure if it's worth sticking to it. While there's a serviceable enough RPG here, I'm not looking to grind / spend time minmaxing every battle just so I can sit through a bunch of exposition and maybe enjoy a low-effort sex scene. The game started off with a simple enough formula where you go around, take missions from monster girls and fuck them as a reward, but now it's all about the overarching plot and the battles are a lot harder. I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore, sadly. And yes, I'd much prefer to not use cheats or grind a bunch or whatever to get ahead. Do things level out, or is it just going to get worse as I approach the endgame?
It shouldn't be grindy. Just make sure you're:
  • Visiting the Colosseum regularly to complete the tournaments, area conquests, and ladder matches This'll give you strong accessories and the resource to upgrade blessings to level 3.
  • Finishing the training arena matches when possible. This will give you access to powerful weapons and permanent passive buffs.
  • Buying furnishings and cafe upgrades from Mistral Village These are permanent character upgrades that can definitely give you the edge. (Note: You may not have unlocked the cafe building yet.)
  • Keep your armor and weapons upgraded.
I guarantee that the game is 100% possible without repeating a single fight.

Are there any bestiary entries after The Grand Magus?
Also, bug: Enemies in the bestiary with 1 million hp or more show a max hp of 1
I can't fix that bug without being a RPGM script coding whiz myself. The script to increase max health past the RPGM's limit and the script that creates the encyclopedia are from two different creators, so unfortunately the encyclopedia doesn't show the extra stats.

the bonus XP really needs to be removed from the true rpg difficulty or whatever it was called, with the way stats work, you quickly start outleveling all the content and 1-shotting everything, in all honesty id recommend making you get less xp then normal difficulty(keeping the increased drop rates is fine, and actually makes it harder imo, as it means you get less xp when you farm for specific items)
Sure, I'm open to removing this.

Well, there's also the shopkeeper in Magic Weavers you can't sleep with, too. As cool as it would be to sleep with every single drawn character, it does put me in a situation where I'm unable to add any character without also doing all the work necessary to create a sex scene for them, which disincentives me from adding characters in the first place. Just having some NPCs to fill out the world is important too, and honestly, the game could have probably used more of them if only drawing characters wasn't so time-consuming.

What is the total number of girls that can get pregnant (excluding Bessie and Ray) before the first timeskip? I am at 25 total so far but cannot help but feel like I am missing someone.

Everyone in Mistral Village except for Gabbi, Bessie and Ray are pregnant, 20 in total.

Outside of the village Elsie (Colosseum), Chloe (Shores of Easy), Yamato (Hayakawa), Historia (Misty Woods) and Liada (Lionshead) all are pregnant as well.

EDIT: All locations except for Hayakawa and Mistral Village are gold star'd as well.
That's all of 'em! (y)

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021

wait you can add gabbi to the village? how do i do that?

edit: nvm i think i figured it out

Oct 10, 2021
I was playing Tuition Academy and got amused when Taco had that brief line about monster girls. Any hidden npcs post game that'll mention the next game? :p

evesie

May 8, 2018
just a curious thought as want to experiment with weapons what are the best weapons/armors for the 3 characters want to experiment but not sure ive tried a few

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
just a curious thought as want to experiment with weapons what are the best weapons/armors for the 3 characters want to experiment but not sure ive tried a few
That depends on what you want to achieve, but basically everything in the Ultimate Shop and Monster Mash (after finishing Area Conquest) is probably a contender for best in slot.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I can tell that Twisted is a fan of One Punch Man

admittedly, I didn't care for the politics since it felt like it was a big focus of the game, not the intrigue or anything like that mind you, the politics seem a bit too similar to real world issues going around lately, and a game is supposed to be a break from that. Other than that, I enjoyed the game.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes