slaverLumen

Jul 1, 2018
So, is the game actually complete, or does it still need some patching? I've been holding off on redownloading since I tried it the first time cause I didn't want to spoil anything

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
The elementals in the Life Titan fight are actually bugged; their stats are about 13150% higher than they should be. This is also true for the Grand Magus in the "Impossible Fight". This would definitely explain your frustration :KEK:

Now, I considered fixing this, but I want to leave it open to discussion for everyone else.
I managed to beat these fights, especially easy with all-element absorbing equipment, and many others have too, so should I nerf them or not?

I won't be posting any updates about that game here, since it's not on topic, but I will share a little something today.

I've begun working on it today, and I'm already making some good progress. Here are some screenshots of my progress so far.

View attachment 2459035
View attachment 2459036

Please keep in mind that almost everything is a placeholder asset, including the characters, which are just screenshots from their sex scenes to represent them.

What we see in the top screenshot is the dungeon menu; every day you can come here to beat up monsters, delve deeper, and get resources to purchase upgrades and advancements.
The second screenshot is the manor; at the left, we have the "Dungeon", "Status", and "Shop" icons. I'll also need to add a fourth icon for the inventory. At the bottom left, we have the minimap, which allows you to explore the manor by clicking on the various rooms. This is how you'll meet the characters, such as the nun Beatrice.

No, shockingly enough, I didn't draw 25 different babies.
I look forward to your next project! I was playing your games back when friendship with benefits was still early on, and was a patron for a while. Then I just started buying the games off of Steam when you offered that. 100% on board with whatever you plan to do next.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
idk i had no issues with the false promise dissapering or i ddient notice i kept putting it back up after all 4 turns ended per false promise.

but i still feel like my stratgery wasnt the best since i was heavly relaying on recovery revivval and defense items and recovery and revival and defense skills and having the elementals attacking eachother.

i hope that someone post what gear would be best in the future for colssueum ultimate boss fights.
Maybe its some weird error with my install then, because false promise gets removed (or possibly bypassed) almost immediately in most of the late game fights for me. Honestly if it weren't for that then I could beat the fights handily, I literally just have the buffs keeping my people alive dispelled for no reason pretty frequently. Immortality never gets dispelled, but as I mentioned in my post, that only works for one person, so it's not really useful on its own when all attacks are hitting multiple people.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hey, Scarlett, I've possibly found a bug... if you defeat the Ex Machina at the Colosseum right when you're trying to get into tournaments (after you've gone thru Xyla, Cheeki/Breeki, and Dimple), you can't join any tournaments (except possibly the Diamond one, I haven't gone that far in my current [5th playthrough] game. Have you seen this before?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I am unable to have sex with Gabi again after the first vaginal scene in the Capital. Is it not supposed to be repeatable yet? Also when I go to the Hunter's Tavern it has the option of Sword Saint Juggernaut and every time I click on it, it just takes me back to the townfolk list. Is it supposed to let me talk to this character?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Dang, would be cool if a future update if there are any planned would make so u can get all of them preg
That wouldn't be feasible for story and time reasons. I'd rather there be more content with the girls of the harem as dlc or something. Maybe a handful of community voted scenes.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'll look into False Promise not working as intended. (y)

Hey, Scarlett, I've possibly found a bug... if you defeat the Ex Machina at the Colosseum right when you're trying to get into tournaments (after you've gone thru Xyla, Cheeki/Breeki, and Dimple), you can't join any tournaments (except possibly the Diamond one, I haven't gone that far in my current [5th playthrough] game. Have you seen this before?
This was a bug that I fixed in 19.0.0d; if you're playing on patch d or e and the issue still persists, let me know.

I am unable to have sex with Gabi again after the first vaginal scene in the Capital. Is it not supposed to be repeatable yet? Also when I go to the Hunter's Tavern it has the option of Sword Saint Juggernaut and every time I click on it, it just takes me back to the townfolk list. Is it supposed to let me talk to this character?
When you flirt with Gabbi, what does she say? Doesn't it lead to a menu that says "Blowjob" or "Sex"? It might be due to the location or time frame you're visiting Gabbi in.
Also, the Juggernaut thing is definitely a weird bug; I'll look into that. There are two versions of the Hunter's Tavern, one before Little Shroom City and one after, and it seems that the "before" version may not have Jugg working.

So, is the game actually complete, or does it still need some patching? I've been holding off on redownloading since I tried it the first time cause I didn't want to spoil anything
It's complete, so go wild!
Only minor bugs are being cleaned up at the moment.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
When you flirt with Gabbi, what does she say? Doesn't it lead to a menu that says "Blowjob" or "Sex"? It might be due to the location or time frame you're visiting Gabbi in.
Also, the Juggernaut thing is definitely a weird bug; I'll look into that. There are two versions of the Hunter's Tavern, one before Little Shroom City and one after, and it seems that the "before" version may not have Jugg working.
Gabbi says the same line that leads to just the blowjob choice or back. This is after I had her first vaginal sex scene and gained her blessing in the capital, pre shroom city. and gotcha, figured it might have been a bug for Jugg.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 8, 2023
Minor inconsistency: In the nursery, Daughter is always capitalized but usually son is lowercase.
Inconsistency: When pregnant, Alarune says she's almost certain it's a boy. However in the nursery, she has a daughter. Also, there's another character who explicitly says something like "it must be a boy because if it was a girl it'd be an egg (or something)", I don't remember who (I thought it was Alarune), so if you remember who then might want to check them for consistency too.

Also, I'm assuming based on the max harem size (18) that Ray, Bessie, Alice, and Gabbi are all technically not part of the harem for statistics purposes?

Reactions: Sinn666.69

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i need help with the grand magus battle, what equipment should i have to make the battle possible? cause i keep getting insta-killed by her so i must be doing something wrong

francesca too as it turns out

Last edited:

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Twisted this was great game, i hope others will look on this for inspiration to monster girls or adventure games.
Sadly i'm not into futanari or femin/crossdressing boys so i wont follow next game but i wish you good luck and look forward
to your next work. (y):love:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i need help with the grand magus battle, what equipment should i have to make the battle possible? cause i keep getting insta-killed by her so i must be doing something wrong

francesca too as it turns out
1678625094681.png
Here's a build that gives you about 1,500,000 HP on Dante. Have fun!

If anyone is struggling on a battle, you just need to think outside the box and break the game some more!

Reactions: Wolfdragon20
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes