Oct 11, 2018
Welp I think I have done everything I can in the game atm (Yes I have beaten the Colosseum and all Super Bosses). Sins I passed and old save forward there seems like something broke. All Mistral Village Store crashed down to 1 star, Village Quality is Caped at 4960 even thoe I have got all upgrades and building but it will have to do for now as I can't finish the encyclopedia ether as some encounters can't be done at this point. so once I have purchased it on Steam I play it again from the start and go for a completion.

Not going to lye I'm a bit sad over how many girls didn't get a pregnancy and Post-ending event but at the same time I understand, there are a lot of them and a lot of work to do so.

Looking forward to see what you come up with next :love:

Mar 8, 2023
Maybe not a bug, but probably unintended: In the post-game quest to clear out Rosaria's lab, you can unequip Historia's equipment, including a second copy of Jiangshi's blessing.

jwar2136

Aug 22, 2022
If someone happens to have a full save with colosseum completed (up to before v19 is fine). Lost my save somehow. It just disappeared out of the save files somehow. If not, no worries, just don't feel like spending that much energy on something I've already done.

May 3, 2022
I have just finished Friendship with Benefits. I'm not even into MLP but wanted to see a completed game before getting my hopes up for Monster Girl 1000. FwB surprised me multiple times, especially with the story which is actually pretty nice and thought through, as well as the character development, namely Butters and Cream. Well done, 10/10.
Yup, that is the standard reaction for anyone that wasn't a hardcore mlp fan. I was very impressed with it and have been a fan of TwistedScarlett's work since. Consistent success is rare in this industry.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
You can't complete the game, you can only release it. And you felt release time right. Congrats, legend

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I love the game but have to ask, was the Ultimate Tournament even playtested? I breezed through the game, and almost every other battle completely legit, but this one is literally impossible. I cheated my character levels to 300, turned on one hit, and made sure I had the best possible gear. Still get 1-shot at the luna stage, and cant even dent anyone's health, even if I have cleared their buffs and have debuffed them with multiple defense-downs and mark for death. This is the worst kind of difficulty possible, especially considering that my damage caps are lowered with every single fight in this tourney.

Oct 11, 2018
I love the game but have to ask, was the Ultimate Tournament even playtested? I breezed through the game, and almost every other battle completely legit, but this one is literally impossible. I cheated my character levels to 300, turned on one hit, and made sure I had the best possible gear. Still get 1-shot at the luna stage, and cant even dent anyone's health, even if I have cleared their buffs and have debuffed them with multiple defense-downs and mark for death. This is the worst kind of difficulty possible, especially considering that my damage caps are lowered with every single fight in this tourney.
I beat the Colosseum without any cheating some of the "lvl:??" where tricky and I hade to replay Tamamo and Swiftstoke several times to get everything to happen in the right way but I didn't use any cheat commands

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, I tested and beat all the battles. Keep in mind that I intentionally made a lot of the last battles stupidly difficult challenges to push RPG junkies like myself. I'm sure there are several reliable builds that can clear these, and I may post my own with explanations at some point if no one else does.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here's the official Steam page for Monster Girl 1,000:

1678524006764.png
Here's a late game DPS build that easily beats everything not in the coliseum, including the superbosses, and does so very fast:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I found that stacking attacks on Dante with the Strongest Man was very effective too. Although I used an entirely different set of blessings and accessories for every character. I highly recommend Ray's Holy Day accessory for generating barriers if people are struggling to survive.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Is there a list of girls you can get pregnant? If not maybe have one in game (including planned girls but not yet and if they are currently pregnant) as spending time going around and not knowing if I just need to keep trying or not in or even planned seems alittle more time consuming than it should.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes