ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i gotta say, the dev kinda dropped the ball in regards to the writing immediately after the attack on the floating city. the MCs are way too unperturbed, considering they just saw a fucking terrorist attack and discovered that their world may be secretly controlled by an evil and conniving mass murderer. like, it doesn't really make sense for them to be just as unbothered as they were a day ago. this was a perfect opportunity for broody monologuing, and there was absolutely none of it! a bunch of people just died, and you guys are having a threesome like everything is hunky-dory???

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
So, weird question, how to build the nursery and school? I just finished the main story and I'm beginning the post game but i don't have any clue of how build these two things, help please

Darsca

Aug 19, 2022
So, weird question, how to build the nursery and school? I just finished the main story and I'm beginning the post game but i don't have any clue of how build these two things, help please
The school isn't anything but filler text. The nursery becomes a visitable place after you complete Bessie and Ray's final hangout. This gets them pregnant and then there's a timeskip where they, along with all of the other girls you've knocked up, pop. The sprogs of the girls in the village all go to the nursery. There's not really much to it though except a bit of talking with Wendy.

Reactions: Kayz_Shield

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Damn dev didn't even bother with the last mission and just did a copy paste from the monster association assault in One Punch Man

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
What's the correct choices for Sofi's contract in Mistral Village?

Can't seem to get it right.

Edit: Got it, I think.

480F
Peppers & Onions
Tomato Sauce

+210 Village Rating

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
swiftstroke is literally just sasuke lmao

she even got the bullshit power-up like he did, although it's probably more akin to garou from OPM

Last edited:

ZenithXAbyss

Oct 16, 2023
GoFile link is still working.

Edit: Actually the only one that doesn't work is AnonFiles (Pixeldrain and WorkUpload work too).
That’s weird, hmm.
All links lead me to a “site can’t be reached” for some reason.
While gofile doesn’t load at all.
Never had these problems on other games.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
That’s weird, hmm.
All links lead me to a “site can’t be reached” for some reason.
While gofile doesn’t load at all.
Never had these problems on other games.
If they are still not working try to open them on a private tab or using a VPN. Idk maybe even cleaning your cache may work.

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes