Wander234567

May 23, 2023
You can't. For a complete list of girls who can-

Mimi, Elsie, Chloe, Davy (post game), Isadora, Eris (post game), Hides-In-Barrels, Keke, Yulia, Historia (post game), Dobbi, Tali, Wendy, Mary, Alraune (Or whatever you named the plant girl), Fiona, Moona, Alice, Bessie (post game), Cheaki, Breeki, Ray (post game), Yamamoto from Hayakawa (after 3 encounters), Swiftstroke (post game), Sofi, Liada The Light, and Hestia (post game).

Notably, none of the girls in the capital city get pregnant, though that's mainly due to the fact they're all still adventuring, and have made plans to do so far in the future. (I think ZAP for example says something along the lines of waiting until she's 30)

A general rule is, if a girl is actively fighting a lot, she's not gonna get pregnant. Not always the case, but mainly, as the dev intentionally tries not to make scenarios where a pregnant person might get into a battle. Grand Magus and a lot of other characters for example have notable post-game battles in the arena, so that's probably why they don't have pregnancy, as it'd be sort of a bad look to beat up a bunch of pregnant baby mamas. :KEK:
lmfao so this game is fully complete and there is no sequel games or smth similiar?

Mar 24, 2019
lmfao so this game is fully complete and there is no sequel games or smth similiar?
Dev works solo, they already finished the game after this, but it could mostly be considered a loose spin-off called "Unveiling The Unknown", it shares some characters, but otherwise the world as a whole is different. They're putting finishing touches on that right now if you wanna check it out.

After that, they'll start releasing a sequel to their fan parody "Friendship with Benefits", it's not IMPOSSIBLE that we might get a sequel to this, but the dev said they're just not comfortable with the idea of working in RPG Maker again, as they're mainly a Ren'Py dev.

It's mainly the engine keeping them from doing further patches or tweaks to this, but there's always hope-

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
Dev works solo, they already finished the game after this, but it could mostly be considered a loose spin-off called "Unveiling The Unknown", it shares some characters, but otherwise the world as a whole is different. They're putting finishing touches on that right now if you wanna check it out.

After that, they'll start releasing a sequel to their fan parody "Friendship with Benefits", it's not IMPOSSIBLE that we might get a sequel to this, but the dev said they're just not comfortable with the idea of working in RPG Maker again, as they're mainly a Ren'Py dev.

It's mainly the engine keeping them from doing further patches or tweaks to this, but there's always hope-
So do you know when will the next update of the game will come? And i want to check out the spin-off you said

Wander234567

May 23, 2023

And also why cant i see another children at nursery

Mar 24, 2019
And also why cant i see another children at nursery
To answer, THIS game probably won't be updated, as the dev wants to move on to other things they're more familiar with (apologies if I made that unclear). Also the nursery is mostly just there for flavor text, as you can repeat getting everyone pregnant and having kids, there's no real way to separate them. Also the dev releases everything on patreon, and Patreon has weird rules which crackdown on ANYTHING that is adult content that contains underage characters. So even being able to interact with a kid in the game would be a risk to the dev.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
At the risk of sounding like a pu**y, I'm just gonna say this... I've played this game through like a half-dozen times, and the climactic scenes make me cry every time. Good job, dev. And I mean that sincerely.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
To answer, THIS game probably won't be updated, as the dev wants to move on to other things they're more familiar with (apologies if I made that unclear). Also the nursery is mostly just there for flavor text, as you can repeat getting everyone pregnant and having kids, there's no real way to separate them. Also the dev releases everything on patreon, and Patreon has weird rules which crackdown on ANYTHING that is adult content that contains underage characters. So even being able to interact with a kid in the game would be a risk to the dev.
Well damn no more update welp i think i will wait a game similiar like this from them

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to prevent the auto-berserk from Sybil's Blessing? I know that the auto-berserk is there to balance the blessing otherwise it would be stupidly OP. I was just wondering if there was maybe an armour set or accessory that could prevent the user from berserking.

Thanks in advance :)

Mar 24, 2019
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to prevent the auto-berserk from Sybil's Blessing? I know that the auto-berserk is there to balance the blessing otherwise it would be stupidly OP. I was just wondering if there was maybe an armour set or accessory that could prevent the user from berserking.

Pretty sure there's nothing that adds berserk resistance or immunity, and even if there was, it probably wouldn't work against auto-berserk, as it's not something being CAST on you, it's just something that's perpetual as long as you have the item equipped.

I could be wrong, but you can always collect all the available gear yourself to check everything. That's what I did in my playthrough.

Although...there might be ONE item which gives immunity to all status effects, but I don't know if it works against Sybil's blessing or not, never tried it.

Mar 24, 2019

If you're interested, it's a unique item you only get one chance of claiming called "Ribbon", at some point you'll fight a character named Eden in a VERY difficult fight, it's a scripted loss, but if you still manage to beat her, which there's guides for on Steam, you'll receive the Ribbon which gives, among other things, berserk immunity, like I said, I don't know if it works, but that's your best bet if you're looking to cheese the blessing buff.

Pochi999

Sep 17, 2023
Not natively on the deck I don't think, I know of some programs that can sometimes change the font size for different games in different engines, but I don't know if you could get them on the deck. The one I always use is called MTool, which works for a variety of engines, but that's on PC. It's a multi-tool for stuff like that, cheating, and translation.
I got Mtool to work but sadly increasing the font size doesnt work for me with this game

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
If you're interested, it's a unique item you only get one chance of claiming called "Ribbon", at some point you'll fight a character named Eden in a VERY difficult fight, it's a scripted loss, but if you still manage to beat her, which there's guides for on Steam, you'll receive the Ribbon which gives, among other things, berserk immunity, like I said, I don't know if it works, but that's your best bet if you're looking to cheese the blessing buff.
Ty! I'll definitely give it a shot! I know Lucile's ribbon doesn't work but I haven't tried the ribbon from Eden yet

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Unfortunately it didn't work, but thank you for trying!

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Also, do any of the girls ever give birth? There's the nursery and school in Mistral Village but from what I can tell they're not interactable, even in the post game

Mar 24, 2019
Also, do any of the girls ever give birth? There's the nursery and school in Mistral Village but from what I can tell they're not interactable, even in the post game
It's post-game content, Bessie and Ray will have a hangout after you finish the game available, and doing that will advance time and make are currently pregnant girls give birth. It mainly just adds flavor text. But yeah, once Bessie and Ray get pregnant, everyone has babies.

Reactions: DeVo1234

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
It's post-game content, Bessie and Ray will have a hangout after you finish the game available, and doing that will advance time and make are currently pregnant girls give birth. It mainly just adds flavor text. But yeah, once Bessie and Ray get pregnant, everyone has babies.
Awesome, I somehow missed that final hangout, thanks!

DiiGesta

Jan 13, 2022
Why "heal" do damage instead of healing. Could someone tell me how to fix this bug? Battles become impossible if I cant get healed

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Why "heal" do damage instead of healing. Could someone tell me how to fix this bug? Battles become impossible if I cant get healed
It's a status effect (zombie) that turns healing into damage, not a bug. Try to get right of it or use other specific strategies too.

DiiGesta

Jan 13, 2022
It's a status effect (zombie) that turns healing into damage, not a bug. Try to get right of it or use other specific strategies too.
Fr?
How can I check this? I mean, you know if there is some kind of wiki out there where I can see what each state, buff/debuff does in the game?
And why cant I even see that im under that effect?

Even in the first battle against Mimi I couldnt be healed. Even the potions do damage. I only receive the "Extra Healing" that they provide apart from their base recovery percentages, but due to the fact that healing does damage, with a hugh potion I only receive 20 HP points.

Dont have much sense. If I cant heal some battles become impossible, my only option would be to level up until I become ridiculously strong so as not to be defeated. But I don't find it fun to do that ngl lol

Thanks for answer btw, I may be sinning from ignorance but I dont mean to, Im just getting frustrated.

• Wow
Reactions: Kisama33
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes