PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How do I access the Harem?
You'll need to be able to access the village for a second time before you can get to them. It should be after you complete the Misty Woods story arc.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I don't get why you've made Alice as old as you have. When you start moving into the millions of years old range human concepts of time struggle to get you anywhere fathomable. Human history can barely hit 6 thousand years, we've only been building permanent settlements for about 12 thousand... as a species we've only existed for about 200 thousand, a fifth of a million years, and here you have a bunny girl who has lived the entire existence of all of humanity over and over and over so many god damn times over... how could such a being have anything left to offer its own mind? Immortality would be a complete prison, stuck watching the same tv show, heck, the same episode, on repeat for decades with nothing else to do in that box. You'd watch tree after tree grow in the exact same spot, the billions of faces to come and go, they'd all look the same eventually... there's just no way a person can sit down and try imagining this for any real length of time and come up with something that isn't completely horrifying. Even a million years would be an unbearably long life and you've got this girl still able to hold a conversation after i think it was 100 million? Alice should be a comatose vegetable statue sitting frozen in a shrine, long forgotten at best, as some creepy living statue curiosity in some museum at worst.
I'd like to think human biology isn't even capable of blanking out like that. Every hundred years or so of not aging, you effectively reset as a person, as every cell in your body has reformed and all your older memories have long faded. There's also the possibility that Alice was just "built different". As a claimed "Goddess", immortality comes naturally. Does it not?

This is, I guess, the "optimistic" interpretation of how a person would be after living for millions of years, as opposed to the recently popular pessimistic ideas. A lot of the more bleak problems of immortality are fortunately solved in a magical world with healing magic.

The unspecific million or millions of years are pretty important to the story, so it was more of a necessity than anything. Ultimately, it's not a super important detail to the grand narrative. Perhaps I should have been even more vague about her age rather than pinning a number onto it, but I don't think anyone, including myself, should worry about it too much.

May 13, 2020
loved this game, cant wait for more content, played it for like 20 hours straight, super good, will probs take a look at friendship with benefits

Jun 13, 2021
no at this point I wonder if this counts as a faq lol

if it makes you feel any better one of the COC mods has her as a boss sadly that's the only game I found one in
ah a beholder girl is truly a rare thing... something that needs to rectify
Is there way get more xp before fighting pumpkin queen?

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
Loved the game (well, thus far).

Have a 18h save just by trying to grind all quest equips. I'm currently on "Get me Bloody".
F*** my completionist a**. Can't seem to find the staff in Get me Bloody.

Also, there's some kind of bug (I'm guessing) on Get me Bloody where you can grind 20 Spirit per quest repetition, as it seems that the "Spirit reset" only takes into account the last battle. And since I can't get the staff from this quest (IDK if the quest doesn't have a staff to loot, or if I suck at RNG), I'm almost lv 7, just by grinding.

*Edit*

Went to rpg maker save editor to see if at least there's a staff after all in this quest... Just to realize that THERE IS NO CAKE STAFF!
Note to self. If the item does not drop in ~10 runs, give up.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Loved the game (well, thus far).

Have a 18h save just by trying to grind all quest equips. I'm currently on "Get me Bloody".
F*** my completionist a**. Can't seem to find the staff in Get me Bloody.

Also, there's some kind of bug (I'm guessing) on Get me Bloody where you can grind 20 Spirit per quest repetition, as it seems that the "Spirit reset" only takes into account the last battle. And since I can't get the staff from this quest (IDK if the quest doesn't have a staff to loot, or if I suck at RNG), I'm almost lv 7, just by grinding.

*Edit*

Went to rpg maker save editor to see if at least there's a staff after all in this quest... Just to realize that THERE IS NO CAKE STAFF!
Note to self. If the item does not drop in ~10 runs, give up.
Yeah, "Get me Bloody" doesn't have a staff drop. Not much point in giving Ray a weapon that does poison damage if you hit someone with a physical attack. There's also no crossbow for the Wolf quest.
No need to fix the 20 experience per drop, a little later on there's a colosseum where you can get way more than that.

TwistedScarlett60 Do you think it's possible to add a few NPCs from MLP (the usual anthro versions you draw, not the real ponies^^) to the game without getting lawsuited or do you want to play it safe?
I already have an entire game dedicated to MLP, no point.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Not sure if the android version is official or not, but it seems to have a memory leak. The longer you play, the more laggy it gets until its completely unplayable.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
WOW WOW WOW! From 5.0.3 to 6.9.2? What happened?
you missed several updates that happened in between.

The last digit is hotfixes for bugs as they are found.
the first number episode. the middle one is only used when they are releasing an incomplete episode.

5.0.3 = 3rd hotfix of episode 5
the following version was
6.0.0 = episode 6 with no hotfixes
6.9.0 = episode 7 is ~90% finished and the incomplete portion is being released for view early.
6.9.2 = 2nd hotfix for the above.

• Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

darkstorm678910

Jul 25, 2020
I've unlocked the ability to fight in diamond league is there any way in the current version to access it or will it be a future update?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes