jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, they're pregnant... Do they give birth at any point and what we doing with the kiddos?
They haven't given birth yet, but it looks like they will at some point, since Wendy (IIRC) tells you that work has started on a nursery. You can even see the building on the village map, again IIRC, but you can't visit it yet.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
im having a bit of an issue with past the reach area, the moment i finished the coliseum main story stuff, entering the elven kingdom or magic weavers, the fights are too strong, with a party member dying in 2 turns and being railroaded into a situation where if i revive them, they are 1-shot and if i dont, im wiped instantly. am i meant to grind or something? i have been doing all optional quests and only thing i havent done is take on the frost troll quest. i feel the game has ramped up too quickly and im a bit confused what the game wants me to do

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
im having a bit of an issue with past the reach area, the moment i finished the coliseum main story stuff, entering the elven kingdom or magic weavers, the fights are too strong, with a party member dying in 2 turns and being railroaded into a situation where if i revive them, they are 1-shot and if i dont, im wiped instantly. am i meant to grind or something? i have been doing all optional quests and only thing i havent done is take on the frost troll quest. i feel the game has ramped up too quickly and im a bit confused what the game wants me to do
You have strong equipment and upgraded armor? All the fights are balanced by me playing and making sure they're not too hard/easy, and I had all the stuff you'd have access to.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
welp, my mc and bessie have Tier 1 Armor, havent focused much on weps and are all level 11, both the elven and weavers entry fights are too much and even fighting dimple in the ladder fights, (says its a level 10 fight) i got dominated just now, i dont know if i need to be careful, really need to strategize, check my gear again or if theres a glitch that upped the difficulty or something, i can provide the save file if that helps, to see if theres an issue?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
welp, my mc and bessie have Tier 1 Armor, havent focused much on weps and are all level 11, both the elven and weavers entry fights are too much and even fighting dimple in the ladder fights, (says its a level 10 fight) i got dominated just now, i dont know if i need to be careful, really need to strategize, check my gear again or if theres a glitch that upped the difficulty or something, i can provide the save file if that helps, to see if theres an issue?
there's no issue, get some tier3 armor. Better weapons accessories play around with the gifts you gathered and you can level up those as well. Spend some gold. Buy upgrades for your house etc. ( these also increase stats )

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
so basically i have to grind more before moving on?
I don't know what you have done so far or what resources you have available. Did you do the townhouse Party upgrades?
Screenshot 2022-02-21 124245.jpg
Unlock all of those, buy better armor for MC and party. Screenshot 2022-02-21 124509.jpg

If you haven't played RPGM games before, you can use equip then Optimize function, might not work for accessories and blessings though but it should equip the best items from your inventory. Also I doubt my stats are optimized so look at what works for you and what you can attain.

** Edit Also you can go to the other 2 towns first, after visiting the coliseum and pick up other quests and resources there before continuing

TwistedScarlett60 The mythic weapons aren't attainable yet right? Also, I was wondering if you can even place higher then silver the first time around in the tournament or if that is "story bound/forced"

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
so basically i have to grind more before moving on?
You never have to grind. In my playthrough I didn't repeat a single piece of content.

TwistedScarlett60 The mythic weapons aren't attainable yet right? Also, I was wondering if you can even place higher than silver the first time around in the tournament or if that is "story bound/forced"

Thanks
All Mythic Weps/Accessories are fully attainable in this update.
You can't place higher than Silver, even by cheating.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

IDonttCaree

Sep 4, 2021
Just read through the entire comment section for hints to progress just to realise I've already finished the current version
Edit: fixed a word while being confused about why it said liked where read was supposed to be

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
All Mythic Weps/Accessories are fully attainable in this update.
You can't place higher than Silver, even by cheating.
My bad, as a first time player the mechanics and the message that if you replay contracts it says "You've already completed this contract. You can replay the story and battles, but you won't be able to gain any of the rewards or experience."
had me confused how to obtain certain items that couldn't be bought.. Didn't know drops were excluded from this!
Despite switching difficulty to master RPG it was still a little annoying replaying the whole scenes multiple times ( took me 4 tries for Mimi's dagger ) and even with holding space down it takes a while.. one of the others I got on first try though, but some also with longer scenes took a couple of tries.. Just a minor nitpick though, guess it isn't too bad..

Pretty great game so far!

Nope, do you have a guide on it? Thank you.
That is as easy as going to the game folder then opening "x:/pathtogame/Monster Girl 1000 - 6.9.2 Windows\www\save"
and copy the files from there to the updated/new version of the game.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Nope, do you have a guide on it? Thank you.
Quick guide for copying saves between versions in RPG Maker MV games:
  1. Download and extract current version.
  2. Go to where the old version is stored. It should contain a www folder, which should contain a save folder (if you saved anything).
  3. Copy the save folder there (and all of its contents) to the corresponding location in the new version. (If there is anything there already and you didn't create it, check if the new version accepts old saves. The author might have provided saves due to incompatibility)
  4. Your new version should be good to go.
That is as easy as going to the game folder then opening "x:/pathtogame/Monster Girl 1000 - 6.9.2 Windows\www\save" and copy the files from there to the updated/new version of the game.
In other words, this.

galaxyhunter

Feb 5, 2022
i can't figure out what to do after doing the magic weavers misc contract i've done everthing else in the game is that as far as the game goes right now?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i can't figure out what to do after doing the magic weavers misc contract i've done everthing else in the game is that as far as the game goes right now?
That's as far as the game goes, working on the next update as I type this reply.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
hello im bit confused with the new update says you remvoed stuff from it? like the double blow job is that H sceene stuff ment for Episode 7 the Magic Weavers? just wondering why i cant acess Magic Weavers And also is there a walkthrough for this game? wanted to study on what items exist and how to progress in the game and stuff

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
hello im bit confused with the new update says you remvoed stuff from it? like the double blow job is that H sceene stuff ment for Episode 7 the Magic Weavers? just wondering why i cant acess Magic Weavers And also is there a walkthrough for this game? wanted to study on what items exist and how to progress in the game and stuff
I removed the ability to see the scenes early, but they're still very much there.
You can only visit Magic Weavers after you've completed the advancement contract in Mistral Village.

A Super Quick Guide:
1. Complete Advancement Contract in Hunter's Training Centre
2. Complete Story 1, Story 2 and Advancement in Shores of Easy
3. Complete every contract in Misty Woods
4. Complete Story 1, Story 2 and Advancement contract in Mistral Village.
5. Colosseum is optional.
6. Complete Elven Kingdom's Story and Advancement Contract
7. Magic Weavers story and advancement contracts are under development.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I removed the ability to see the scenes early, but they're still very much there.
You can only visit Magic Weavers after you've completed the advancement contract in Mistral Village.

A Super Quick Guide:
Thanks for the guide.

By the way, I love the game. One of my favorites in the site.

And I wanted to ask, will there be corruption in the game?

narutomater

May 2, 2020

A Super Quick Guide:
oh thanks hopefully i can get through this game but yea cant wait for more of your episodes when i get to the end of Episode 6

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes