narutomater

May 2, 2020
what happened? i cant do the Diamond Colosseum says after i beat that ZAP robot monster that i earned the right to enter it but i cant find it anywhere in the arena is that in devlopment to?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what happened? i cant do the Diamond Colosseum says after i beat that ZAP robot monster that i earned the right to enter it but i cant find it anywhere in the arena is that in devlopment to?
This game is still under development. IIRC it explicitly tells you that Diamond colosseum content is not yet implemented

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Hello again TwistedScarlett60 i wanted to ask is there any plans for a sex sceene with taking rays virginity? there only foreplay H sceenes so far but in story she said she wanted build there relationship up more before they go all the way but still wanted to ask just worried

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
it looks vanilla even tags is there plans to put some heavy tags? like Loli, possessive or graphic violence? it has 1 of my fave pregnancy so not all bad for me but still would like to know. sorry if this sounded hateful.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like this game and waiting for more. but is there away to get upgrade stuff without doing quest's.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i like this game and waiting for more. but is there away to get upgrade stuff without doing quest's.
you mean like Weapon and house,building upgrades stuff? there isnt unless you use someone elses save but if im honest it not that hard to get the stuff requred for the upgrades if you do farmnig in the mines and get gifts from the treasure Box on the map in the village but im not 100% sure if monsters drop upgraded weapons but havent found any yet

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks now to wait for more hope to get more girls and can wendy get pregnet and sorry if my spelling suck's.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks. now to wait for more hot girls and sex.you can call me crazy but i would hope to nock up the areana girls lol. even the owner lol.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Changes for next update so far:
Major:
Two New Buildings - Built Using Greater Gemstones (2 Greater Gemstones can be found in this new update)
Skill Shop - Sells new late-game skills
Cafe Bistro - Convert Farm and Fishery drops into powerful buffs.

Generic Loot Tables - In addition to specific enemy drops, enemies now have a chance to drop generic support items. This system will be used to cover all the blind spots in the current equipment. These loot tables will scale with the content.

Minor:
Cheeki and Breeki's shop is now specifically a Weapon and Armor Set shop.
A new Accessory Shop has been added to Magic Weavers, and the accessories Cheeki and Breeki sold have been moved to this shop.
Buildings now grant +20 Quality upon purchase. (This used to be the case, but accidentally got dropped.)
Added a 999,999 damage limit.
Updated all enemies with Blind, and Silence resistances to properly resist Bessie's unique variants of Blind and Silence.

Misc:
Disabled a menu blur effect theorized to cause memory leaks. (Thanks RPGMaker)

1646228824408.jpeg 1646228821973.png

3/4 characters drawn
0/3 sex scenes done
2.5/3 contracts written
nothing coded yet

Will also be adding the next tournament to the colosseum.

How do I fix this?
Are you playing in a browser?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes