TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
that something i been wondering about to will all the monster girls like the bat lady and the crab lady and the mermaid princess and the zombie girl and the doll girl and and the squriel girl and any of others ever get more H sceenes and ablity to get pregrant?
I find it strange that you don't even remember the names of these girls, but you're asking for more content with them.
From my perspective, the goal of the game is to have a large variety of cute girls. It's quantity over quality, and I have no problem admitting that because I really want to explore a lot of different characters and ideas.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i am really bad with names. some of them are easy to rember others are harfer too. i was just wishing to be able to knock them all up lol.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I find it strange that you don't even remember the names of these girls, but you're asking for more content with them.
From my perspective, the goal of the game is to have a large variety of cute girls. It's quantity over quality, and I have no problem admitting that because I really want to explore a lot of different characters and ideas.
never been good with names plus i only played the game once and now im just waiting for the next update to play again sorry if i sound like weirdo for not rembering names it just when there so many characters in a game and you only interacted with them a few times it becomes hard to rebmer alot of them i do know somes names like wendy,bessie,Ray,Flora,Elise,Hides in Barrels,Davy,Idorsia,Keki,Pumpkin Queen although you only fuck her once and you have kill her in the end cause she evil, and Zest anyway sorry if i dont rember names to well i really like your game it just there to many characters to rember

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true there's alot of hot monster girls and no i did no forget polishes many spear's because her tit's are divin lol. the other thing is you don't see them all to much some go with the story are side quest but then after that you only see them if you go back to them.

MantheBlasterblazer

Feb 2, 2022
Having a huge number of girls is a great way to go, I love the huge amount of ideas you have. Keep on going!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is possible that he does remember but is assuming that the people reading his posts won't recognize the names.
I have taken to doing "the doggo waifu (her-name)" when posting in harem games to indicate that yes I know what their names are.

Also I don't know about other people, but I have always had terrible time remembering names. So maybe he is similar. He might like them and be able to recite a lot of trivia about them that is not their name. Depending on how his brain works.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Good luck with getting all 1,000 girls into the game. :)

• Haha

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know i talked about the bad girls tring to kill everyone are what knot but can we change there minds with a good fucking are something lol.

Sep 24, 2021
Dear Dev, I just wanted to praise you for this piece of art it's really a good and enjoyable game. I love the way the story escalated with Bessie and improved because that's realistic with all of the things happening around them. Great game and can't wait for the final product, great job man.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
With the next update coming up I was wondering how I could transfer save files, is the a way how?
To transfer saves between versions for games like this (RPG Maker MV), you just copy the contents of the save folder from your old version into the same location in the new version. If that doesn't work, the saves are not compatible.

Sep 7, 2019
hello, back in post 742, its stated Davy can get pregnant. ive done the training area fight. Isadora is pregnant, but when I check on Davy it states she cant get pregnant, but still loves you. am I missing something?

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
I recently finished probably everything game had in store so far (version 6.9.2 at the moment of writing this) and this is a pretty good game. I'm curious to see what future updates will bring.

Also few questions for the dev:
1. At the Elysian Colosseum I could get something called "coloring book" but I don't see it as an item in the inventory nor passive skill. Is this something intented for the future or it was bugged for me?
2. Repeating Keke's quest in Misty Woods (Not sure if it worked with others but as I was farming other quests to get parts for Mythic weapons only this one done that) allow to farm village resources and Village quality (+10 per repeat) since it counts as a passed day. Was it intended or it is a bug?
3. I seen in files pics with pregnant Wendy, but so far I didn't get to see it like in game. Is it intended for the future when Nursery will be added or bug or my blindness?
4. This one is bit more out of curiosity since it's bother me everytime I want there. In the wilderness when going to The Reach is like a small what is unaccesible even if you can like "walk on the trees" (Still don't know exactly how have I done that, but all i know is that if I click with the mouse in the specific place I can like "walk on texture" if something like that exists in 2D games). It is like just a decor or it is possible to go there?

That is all I want to know for now. Hope you have a good day.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also few questions for the dev:
1. At the Elysian Colosseum I could get something called "coloring book" but I don't see it as an item in the inventory nor passive skill. Is this something intented for the future or it was bugged for me?
2. Repeating Keke's quest in Misty Woods (Not sure if it worked with others but as I was farming other quests to get parts for Mythic weapons only this one done that) allow to farm village resources and Village quality (+10 per repeat) since it counts as a passed day. Was it intended or it is a bug?
3. I seen in files pics with pregnant Wendy, but so far I didn't get to see it like in game. Is it intended for the future when Nursery will be added or bug or my blindness?
4. This one is bit more out of curiosity since it's bother me everytime I want there. In the wilderness when going to The Reach is like a small what is unaccesible even if you can like "walk on the trees" (Still don't know exactly how have I done that, but all i know is that if I click with the mouse in the specific place I can like "walk on texture" if something like that exists in 2D games). It is like just a decor or it is possible to go there?
1. The coloring book is just an easter egg, not a real item.
2. That's not intended, I'll look into it. In the next update, that's dropping tomorrow, I will be making it easier to farm drops.
3. Wendy will be able to get pregnant in episode 8. (Not tomorrow's update, but the one after that.)
4. That's just décor. I know it's a bit of a tease though.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes