Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
1. The coloring book is just an easter egg, not a real item.
2. That's not intended, I'll look into it. In the next update, that's dropping tomorrow, I will be making it easier to farm drops.
3. Wendy will be able to get pregnant in episode 8. (Not tomorrow's update, but the one after that.)
4. That's just décor. I know it's a bit of a tease though.
1. Huh... I did not expected that to be an easter egg. i guess I'm bad at guessing them :D
2. I see. That will be interesting to see how those will work (but i will still keep my save where I farmed a fortune using this bug [by fortune I mean crystals and enough to at least buy 4 tier armors], I spent like at least 12 hours farming this all plus getting Mythic weapons is such a pain in the ass, I can't say unbalanced, but still pain)
3. As someone who love bunny girls... I will be waiting paciently for that one
4. And I'm not annoyed from this tease XD, but my overactive curiosity feel bit dissapointed though.

EDIT: I just recalled one thing. Sometimes from farming this quest my levels got there saved even though game said that EXP does not save. I played them mostly on RPG master to farm legends quicker. Also idk if that was also intentional or not, but Ray's item "In memory of a thong" can be also farmed multiple times, can't be sold though but still can be farmed multiple times that two of those together are for the optimise option better than they Mythic item XD

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1. Huh... I did not expected that to be an easter egg. i guess I'm bad at guessing them :D
2. I see. That will be interesting to see how those will work (but i will still keep my save where I farmed a fortune using this bug [by fortune I mean crystals and enough to at least buy 4 tier armors], I spent like at least 12 hours farming this all plus getting Mythic weapons is such a pain in the ass, I can't say unbalanced, but still pain)
3. As someone who love bunny girls... I will be waiting paciently for that one
4. And I'm not annoyed from this tease XD, but my overactive curiosity feel bit dissapointed though.

EDIT: I just recalled one thing. Sometimes from farming this quest my levels got there saved even though game said that EXP does not save. I played them mostly on RPG master to farm legends quicker. Also idk if that was also intentional or not, but Ray's item "In memory of a thong" can be also farmed multiple times, can't be sold though but still can be farmed multiple times that two of those together are for the optimise option better than they Mythic item XD
RPGMaker gives you 120% experience, which means if you replay content you'll still get to keep the extra 20% experience.
Sorry that the grind took so long. In tomorrow's update you will be able to replay only the battle of every contract without having to skip the stories.

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
RPGMaker gives you 120% experience, which means if you replay content you'll still get to keep the extra 20% experience.
Sorry that the grind took so long. In tomorrow's update you will be able to replay only the battle of every contract without having to skip the stories.
ohh right that bonus 20%, I completely forgot about that because I try to balance my character's EXP gain and Bessy always end up behind like half of the level below Dante and Ray. And my W key is thankfull to you for that change XD

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1647342843152.png
Episode 7 - Prepare to Cry Edition:
I can't believe how long this episode took! We finally get to Magic Weavers, a location foreshadowed over a year ago. Here we discover Ray's backstory, and get closer to her than ever before.

Links:

Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Mini-Guide:
1. Complete Story 1 Contract in Magic Weavers (Sex Scene)
2. Complete Story 2 Contract in Magic Weavers (Sex Scene)
3. Complete Advancement Contract in Magic Weavers (Final Sex Scene)
4. Optional Gameplay: New Tournament will be unlocked after beating Magic Weavers. You can also make two new buildings at Mistral Village

Major:
  • Three New Sex Scenes, 22,000 words.
  • Magic Weavers Story Contract: A Unique Game
  • Magic Weavers Story Contract: Broken Scales
  • Magic Weavers Advancement Contract: War for Weavers
  • Two New Buildings - Built Using Greater Gemstones (2 Greater Gemstones can be found in this new update)
  • Skill Shop - Sells new late-game skills. Features 10 brand new skills and 3 Limit Breaks.
  • Cafe Bistro - Convert Farm and Fishery drops into powerful buffs.
  • Replay Battles: When replaying a contract, you can now choose to replay specifically just the battle. This makes farming monster drops a breeze. Uniquely, replaying battles will keep your current party formation, i.e. no guests.
  • After beating Magic Weavers Story 2, Mistral Village now gains +20 Quality per day, instead of +10.
  • Tier 4 Armors are now available at Lich's Enchanted Emporium, all new and priced at 60,000 G.
Minor:
  • 2 New Blessings, 1 New Weapon, 6 New Armors and 9 New Accessories.
  • Magic Weavers Misc: Virtue is now flying, and Perserverance is now armored. They have slightly reduced HP.
  • Cheeki and Breeki's shop is now specifically a Weapon and Armor Set shop.
  • A new Accessory Shop has been added to Magic Weavers, and the accessories Cheeki and Breeki sold have been moved to this shop. This shop is absolutely full of strong elemental defense items.
  • Buildings now grant +20 Quality upon purchase. (This used to be the case, but accidentally got dropped.)
  • Added a 999,999 damage limit.
  • Updated all enemies with Blind, and Silence resistances to properly resist Bessie's unique variants of Blind and Silence.
  • You can now change the difficulty at any "Party Menu" at any location.
  • Gabbi's Tips: Added 4 new tips
  • Almost all enemies now have weaker alternate attacks or abilities when afflicted with "Silence", and in some rare cases, "Blind".
  • Bravery and Faith no longer make you take 50% more damage, instead they increase your Attack by 20%.
  • Triple Threat Bolts now correctly has a power of '24', previously had 72... Whoops.
  • Changed RPGMaster Difficulty increasing your incoming damage to decreasing your defense instead.
  • Poison now scales with Attack instead of Magic Attack. (Big Bessie buff)
  • You can now escape from tournament battles by counting it as a forfeit.
  • You can now escape from training arena battles, which count as a loss.
  • Gallery fully updated with every sex scene.
  • Selecting episode select (for ep 5, 6 and 7) now automatically equips 1 weapon, armor, 1 accessory and 1 blessing.
  • Added Episode 6 in episode select, this skips the Colosseum
  • Added Episode 7 in episode select, this skips Elven Kingdom.
  • Added new animated symbol above the Mistral Village chest if it's full.
Misc:
  • You can now change your party formation on the main menu. All this does is change who appears in areas where you control a character. So you can wander around as Ray/Bessie. If you take control of either Ray or Bessie, they will disappear if they're an NPC on the map.
  • Added Gabbi's tips to Magic Weavers
  • Disabled a menu blur effect theorized to cause memory leaks. (Thanks RPGMaker)
  • Keke's first quest no longer passes the day on replay.
  • Minor improvements to the menus at the very start of the game. They've been given greater clarity.
  • 7 Typo fixes

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
I would think we don't need any option but "Back" on the contract screen (Gabbi). I'd rather read the entirety of the information than saving one click to get "back to business".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the King and the Bishop are capitalized, the Rook should get the same treatment. Last line readable in the screenshot.

I'm pretty sure the information splash used to disappear. At least I can read it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Already finished with new content. I have to admit so far you do amazing job with the story (beside one optional plothole with Yulia but overall I'm impressed). I didn't expect that what happened would happen, keep up the good work.

Things I noticed:
1. Forgot about it last time, but as I mention earlier when you are able to answer all Yulia's questions correctly and decide to have sex with her later and press with the plot forward, even if you theoretically didn't done anything sexual she still can enter the village. Just curious if little unnoticed plothole or Alice herself granded her blessing to enter through the gate.
2. When fighting Juliet at some point her texture kinda bug and when choosing to attack her it show like black square.

Needed to edit since i missclicked and it was post before I could finish XD

Edit 2:Third point I noticed, new sex scenes doesn't have any sounds as I replay them and check to be sure.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Things I noticed:
1. Forgot about it last time, but as I mention earlier when you are able to answer all Yulia's questions correctly and decide to have sex with her later and press with the plot forward, even if you theoretically didn't done anything sexual she still can enter the village. Just curious if little unnoticed plothole or Alice herself granded her blessing to enter through the gate.
2. When fighting Juliet at some point her texture kinda bug and when choosing to attack her it show like black square.

Needed to edit since i missclicked and it was post before I could finish XD

Edit 2:Third point I noticed, new sex scenes doesn't have any sounds as I replay them and check to be sure.
1. Huh! That's really interesting. I might have to brush that one under the rug and just imply you ended up sleeping with her at least once off screen.
2. I've never heard of that before, do you have any more info or a screencap of it happening?
3. I completely forgot to add the sex sounds to the sex scenes in this update. Complete mistake from me. I'll do a patch a bit later with some fixes.

I would think we don't need any option but "Back" on the contract screen (Gabbi). I'd rather read the entirety of the information than saving one click to get "back to business".
If the King and the Bishop are capitalized, the Rook should get the same treatment. Last line readable in the screenshot.

I'm pretty sure the information splash used to disappear. At least I can read it now.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I'll update the information boxes to all appear on their own with a "Done Reading" box instead of having them stay open. Thanks for the feedback.

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
  • Keke's first quest no longer passes the day on replay.
[/QUOTE]
i should have said this earlier but when i did the first misty village quest a day also passed for that, i assume its like that for all of them, i did it with the quest past misty and the day didnt pass, it may be just misty village or it can be all before home

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
2. I've never heard of that before, do you have any more info or a screencap of it happening?
Here is the screenshot, it appears only after the meteor attack and not always (on 3 replays only once this happenned again), My personal thought: it happen because we try to attack her when jumped to cast her meteor.

Edit: More info, it appears it only happen once or twice since when I cancelled move and chose it again box didn't show up
Edit 2: Another thing I noticed, despite saying that Cheeki and Breeki joined the harem, count for the amount of girls in it didn't go up.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 i just finished episode 7 it was great but i wanted to ask is Episode 8 about the Capital? cause they said they need drop by there for there medals and ask info about his mother and why men declining is bad just wanted to ask

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
From my perspective, the goal of the game is to have a large variety of cute girls. It's quantity over quality, and I have no problem admitting that because I really want to explore a lot of different characters and ideas.
Which accidentally builds a better world than people who actively try to build one. The challenge with making a character is to come up with one in the first place, personality, flaws, talents etc, so you going "I have an idea and I'm just gonna put it in" is actually a sound approach for an erotic game in particular. Your side characters already have more going for them than many of todays protagonists specifically in movies and are actually interesting from the onset (I can actually think up voices for all the characters just by the way they look, talk and react). Especially because your approach of getting an idea into the world in the first place let's you eventually revisit them if you came up with something to add on. Not to mention that your characters have inherent potential that can be expanded on easily.

P.S.: Where are all those updates coming from MTA i not at 1.0 yet?

P.P.S:
[...] and why men declining is bad [...]
... are you fucking serious?

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
Feeling rather dumb here - I'm at the Elysian Coliseum, but I can't find a way to enter the tourneys. There's a receptionist mentioned, and I think I found them, but I can't interact with them...
HELP?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Which accidentally builds a better world than people who actively try to build one. The challenge with making a character is to come up with one in the first place, personality, flaws, talents etc, so you going "I have an idea and I'm just gonna put it in" is actually a sound approach for an erotic game in particular. Your side characters already have more going for them than many of todays protagonists specifically in movies and are actually interesting from the onset (I can actually think up voices for all the characters just by the way they look, talk and react). Especially because your approach of getting an idea into the world in the first place let's you eventually revisit them if you came up with something to add on. Not to mention that your characters have inherent potential that can be expanded on easily.

P.S.: Where are all those updates coming from MTA i not at 1.0 yet?

P.P.S:

... are you fucking serious?
why do you have to be a jerk? i was asking him a question not you if you played the game the reason is unknown about why there are not many men in the world and he sets out on a journey to learn about it and his mother

Last edited:

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
as an fyi to anyone who does calculations, if an attack lacks a base power it is almost always 16.

also ultimate slayer buffs you instead of debuffing

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
yes, i do have access to mv and the ability to read files. no, i will not send you a crack get your own malware.

funny 1 shot moment
1647384156725.png

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes