TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also, do you have any plans regarding a discord server for your games?
My patreon has a discord server, but you do need to sign up to access it.

I just did the wolf contract in the misty woods and I have too ask... how many furry girls are there in this? I would've appreciated a tag for that to give me a little heads up before jumping into this game.
A single one. No girl will get more furry than Keke, well, except Bessie technically. :KEK:

two small bugs:

in the new buildings you can buy multiple copies of the "items" (the buffs from the cafe do not stack... and of course the skill can't be unlocked multiple times)

despite it being the only one to meantion it in the description, buying ray's ultima sill does not actually unlock a fury version
Ahh! I'll make it so you can't sell, and can only buy one of each. Thanks for letting me know about Ultima Fury too.

Great update! Enjoying the turn that the story is going in this chapter.

I've also got a question for you regarding the art. Is there a reason you use, how do I put it, "floating" genitalia for most of the H-scenes? I understand for most of them it's probably to show as much of the girls with your beautiful art as possible, but it's still used with scenes such as Tali's, where the MC is at the very side anyways, when his body won't cover the girl. Is it to save time, or an artist preference? I also understand with scenes like Fiona you have to draw the whole body of the MC or the scene won't work out.
This isn't a complaint, I'm just asking out of curiosity and interest.
Good question, I'm surprised more people haven't asked me about this one. I'll tell you my reasons:
1. It's to avoid covering up the girl as much as possible. I'm sure most fans here would appreciate seeing the girl's ass instead of having it get covered up by a dude's ass instead.
2. Since not all scenes are drawn POV, but the game is kind of played from the POV of the protagonist, it's to avoid the break of immersion by seeing a dude in the image- especially one that doesn't look like you. It's much easy to imagine it's your floating dick.
3. I can't do this in RPGMaker, but by the time I make my next game in Ren'Py, it'll be easier to add animations to the sex scenes like this.
4. It's very time efficient, and minimizes the amount of man I have to draw. (Always a good thing!)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
7.0.3 Patch uploaded to OP:
  • Information Broker at Magic Weavers: Edited how the information boxes appear to make the experience cleaner, and pressing back now takes you to the list of contracts. Also added the ability to check your Hunter's rank here.
  • Cheeki and Breeki now add to the number of girls in your harem on your save file info.
  • Added sex background noises to all the new sex scenes. The ol' thrusting, you know what it is.
  • Misty Woods "Get me Bloody" and "Dreaming of Her" no longer pass the day on replay.
  • Ultimate Slayer now lowers your Max HP by -6%, and actually does it.
  • Ray now unlocks Ultima Fury if you buy Ultima at the skill shop. If you already bought Ultima on a save, revisiting the skill shop will automatically unlock it.
  • You now cannot sell, and only one max one of every item in the Skill Shop and Cafe Bistro.
  • Every single chess piece enemy is now vulnerable to Heartbreaker bolts,
  • Slightly nerfing the effectness of attack stat stacking:
  • Proof of Fish Mastery reduced from +7% attack to +3%. Proof of Plant Mastery reduced from +7% Magic Attack to +5%.
  • Xyla's blessing rescaled from +8/14/20% Attack and +2/4/6% Crit Rate to 5/10/15 and 4/8/12
  • Polishes-Many-Spear's blessing rescaled from +5/10/20% attack to +5/10/15% attack
The reason some attack buffs have been nerfed is that they create too great a disparity between casual players that don't do the optional content and those that only do the main story. Essentially, it'd be too hard to balance the game with both groups in mind simultaneously, so I wanted to lessen the power gap even a little. Expect fights to be a little tough if you're doing minimum % completion, but fairly easy if you're doing everything, and extremely trivial if you've done any grinding at all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WetZoner

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I found... maybe not necessarily a bug but an unintended effect. So I THINK you programmed repeat missions to just remove the amount of exp they give, idk thats just a theory. But with exp bonus items you can still level up while doing them, though it is slow as its just the bonus exp that gets kept.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I found... maybe not necessarily a bug but an unintended effect. So I THINK you programmed repeat missions to just remove the amount of exp they give, idk thats just a theory. But with exp bonus items you can still level up while doing them, though it is slow as its just the bonus exp that gets kept.
That's more or less intentionally done. Not only does RPG Master difficulty give a bonus of 20% experience, but the medals that drop from tournaments do too.
This was done to discourage grinding for experience, since that'd ruin the balance of later updates, but there's still a slight benefit to it. Just an example, but there's a guy in my Patreon discord server that is level 25, and does so much damage it almost sequence breaks the interesting event in the Juliet fight.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
you have a Discord? im guessing it a place you can ask questions and help with your games? but can anyone join? just wanted to ask

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So why isn't this rpgm game like others I know of?
You mean like a fairly typical RPGM game? I'm glad you asked, because this game and its design philosophy are partially a response to how meh some RPG Maker games are.

I was so sick of giant, empty open worlds, filled with repetitive random enemy encounters and slow pacing. I wanted to make an RPG game that condensed all the bullshit. One fight instead of a map with several, regular sex scenes, and a focus on the things that matter most.

And most importantly! No grinding! No repeated content! You can just see everything once and move on.

There is still one singular area with a few maps and random encounters, but I kept it really concise and it's mostly there for variety's sake and to help the complex structure of the optional Colosseum area work.

where is the enchanted emporium?
In the Reach/Elysian Colosseum, it's the top right building in the commercial district.

you have a Discord? im guessing it a place you can ask questions and help with your games? but can anyone join? just wanted to ask
I do have a Discord, and anyone that pledges to my patron can get an invite to it if they meet one of the tiers. Sorry about the paywall. It's just way easier to handle, for example, 200 paying members than 2,000 non-paying ones.

Reactions: RenH

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Wait I just realised something... if Ultimate Slayer is meant to be bought from the Skill Shop, why I have it available form the beginning of the game? Like no kidding as you see here I didn't buy it and I have it cause I had it since I started my playthrough in version 6.9.2.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Wait I just realised something... if Ultimate Slayer is meant to be bought from the Skill Shop, why I have it available form the beginning of the game? Like no kidding as you see here I didn't buy it and I have it cause I had it since I started my playthrough in version 6.9.2.
the skills avalible in the shop are mostly the same as the ones obtained via level up

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
both flare fury and ultima fury have improper base damage values with flare at 64 and ultima at 92

1647459929111.png 1647459960471.png

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
also dont know if intentional but imperil bolts doesnt do damage and holy actually has a base power of 18

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
That's more or less intentionally done. Not only does RPG Master difficulty give a bonus of 20% experience, but the medals that drop from tournaments do too.
This was done to discourage grinding for experience, since that'd ruin the balance of later updates, but there's still a slight benefit to it. Just an example, but there's a guy in my Patreon discord server that is level 25, and does so much damage it almost sequence breaks the interesting event in the Juliet fight.
Ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an accident since it let us farm so much while just trying to gather items to make the mythics.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
This is due to an oversight. Anyone that started their playthrough on version 6.9.2, and exactly 6.9.2, will have this skill starting at level 1.
This is because I released the patch while I was in the middle of testing that ability.

Reactions: Arcylord

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, is it true you can't place higher than Silver in the Colosseum no matter what you do? That's... kinda fucked up. It's like, what's the point of trying to prepare or play on higher difficulties. Might as well just let the game hold my hand through everything on the easiest difficulty if I can't take the the initiative and grind to improve myself.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes