TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I do keep getting RPG Maker boxes popping up when I open the game up... I've also had the game freeze in several other locations, so it's probably on my end.
Does the RPG Maker box that appears tell you if you're missing any files?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
one little thing about the battle replays: you can't get pumpkin slayer from replaying the pumpq fight as it's awarded during the special scene after winning instead of being a battle drop

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Do you think silhouettes would look better than what Isa and the mother look like currently?
In my opinion better are so called cheap placeholders like mother and Isa than silhouettes. They kinda help with the immersion that they are bit more important than one time seen characters and imaginating how they might look (And they can be a base for eventuall replacement if vena takes you on it one day or boredom).
(Also personally counting on seeing Ray's adoptive mother when we will get to Little Shroom City)

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Nope.
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
I found this:
"It means that at some point you or other users of your computer have installed/downloaded and launched a higher version of NWjs than RPG maker MV uses. It's a completely irrelevant message though and nothing bad happens, since for important settings there is a package.json file inside the folder.
I see this message all the time ever since I downloaded NWjs v.0.30, but no actual errors occur. "

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Does this game have branching paths? Things go sideways so bad in the Pumpking Queen battle that I'm wondering if I fucked up somewhere.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Does this game have branching paths? Things go sideways so bad in the Pumpking Queen battle that I'm wondering if I fucked up somewhere.
there is supposed to be forced losses in that battle, at a later point if you return to that quest and re fight and win the forced loss you can get a cool weapon

Reactions: Haoss

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
there is supposed to be forced losses in that battle, at a later point if you return to that quest and re fight and win the forced loss you can get a cool weapon
But there's no "diplomatic" solution right? She goes beserk regardless and you can talk your way out of.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes