zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will wait for more. i have fucked wendy alot and still have not nocked her up and the two cat girl sister neither are wendy's mother. what am i doing wrong lol. plues i may have messed up by not buying the collection upgrade.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
well i will wait for more. i have fucked wendy alot and still have not nocked her up and the two cat girl sister neither are wendy's mother. what am i doing wrong lol. plues i may have messed up by not buying the collection upgrade.
in order for a person to get pregnant you need to give them a gift, complete their sidequest, and defeat them in the training area. wendy is not in the training area yet

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
where is the alraune.. i completed the game but never found
One of the Mistral village misc contracts.

You can't knock these girls up yet. Whaud is right, you won't be able to do so until you've given them a gift, completed their associated contract, and beaten them in the arena.

These are coming in the next update.

Does this game have branching paths? Things go sideways so bad in the Pumpking Queen battle that I'm wondering if I fucked up somewhere.
There's no major branching bath that has consequences that far reaching. The unfortunate tragedy of Pumq was unavoidable, but at least the characters had the opportunity to grow from that experience.

Reactions: Haoss

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Nope.
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
I've seen that with several of the RPGM games that I've played. I've always simply ignored the message and have never run into any problems.

Reactions: Konstantinus

ccharles25

Nov 19, 2020
How do you install this on Windows? Every time I download, it's .zip.iso":

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
why do you have to be a jerk? i was asking him a question not you if you played the game the reason is unknown about why there are not many men in the world and he sets out on a journey to learn about it and his mother
Your question sounded like they question why less men is a bad thing and initially I even thought you were actually asking the question personally i.e. "I don't see a problem with less men.".

The reality is a lot more complicated and less predictable. If you want a hint, every single major plot point is heavily linked.
The only things I'm fairly sure off right now is that most if not all of the babies will be boys and Dante is indeed a very special boi. Everything else is in limbo, especially because of the end of chapter 7. Momma dragon probably did something or let something happen to Dante she isn't very happy about but the reason is currently intangible. How Eris fits into the overall sheme besides potentially being pre-roasting Palpatine is not very clear with the current amount of information.

I was so sick of giant, empty open worlds, filled with repetitive random enemy encounters and slow pacing. I wanted to make an RPG game that condensed all the bullshit. One fight instead of a map with several, regular sex scenes, and a focus on the things that matter most.

And most importantly! No grinding! No repeated content! You can just see everything once and move on.

There is still one singular area with a few maps and random encounters, but I kept it really concise and it's mostly there for variety's sake and to help the complex structure of the optional Colosseum area work.
A.k.a. Ubisoft-esque designs. Obligatory "fuck Ubisoft".

Btw, was the gory end of "Iris" a one off or is this just the beginning of a rollercoaster ride of tone?

Edit:
She looks the part, but is she fiesty? Anyways, found the guitarist for the idol band!

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnk's for the heads up. if i had a job i would help this game out. hope you keep up the awsome work. p.s looking fourd to stoping the true bad people and that little bitch solder from the collusem that you punch lol.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Remember Quistis?
Who?

thnk's for the heads up. if i had a job i would help this game out. hope you keep up the awsome work. p.s looking fourd to stoping the true bad people and that little bitch solder from the collusem that you punch lol.
If I got the explanation of Juliet correctly, those guys will (begrudgingly) be our allies, but I'm pretty sure we're going to bonk him and his buddies again because they're gonna be jerks.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes