whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Wait, is it true you can't place higher than Silver in the Colosseum no matter what you do? That's... kinda fucked up. It's like, what's the point of trying to prepare or play on higher difficulties. Might as well just let the game hold my hand through everything on the easiest difficulty if I can't take the the initiative and grind to improve myself.
Ok Google, what is progression

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Ok Google, what is progression
So many people attempt to be smart-asses and just fall so flat on their faces it's embarrassing. I guess that's the internet for you though. The greatest confidence boost is the one given by a keyboard.

I'll leave you with this question. What if players don't want steady progression and instead want to spend time IRL to grind levels so they can dominate the opponents in game? It would be nice if the option was there or at the very least a disclaimer that you're locked in on rails to the story with zero room for fun outside of that. Just a thought.

Anyways, please don't reply to me in the future if you're just going to waste my time.

Last edited:

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Okay, somehow, the pop quiz demon froze after I answered the one about Eris' armor... it confirmed correct, and then froze while transitioning the dialogue box.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
My patreon has a discord server, but you do need to sign up to access it.

A single one. No girl will get more furry than Keke, well, except Bessie technically. :KEK:

Ahh! I'll make it so you can't sell, and can only buy one of each. Thanks for letting me know about Ultima Fury too.

Good question, I'm surprised more people haven't asked me about this one. I'll tell you my reasons:
1. It's to avoid covering up the girl as much as possible. I'm sure most fans here would appreciate seeing the girl's ass instead of having it get covered up by a dude's ass instead.
2. Since not all scenes are drawn POV, but the game is kind of played from the POV of the protagonist, it's to avoid the break of immersion by seeing a dude in the image- especially one that doesn't look like you. It's much easy to imagine it's your floating dick.
3. I can't do this in RPGMaker, but by the time I make my next game in Ren'Py, it'll be easier to add animations to the sex scenes like this.
4. It's very time efficient, and minimizes the amount of man I have to draw. (Always a good thing!)
I figured it would be a couple of those reasons. In particular the immersion aspect of it, which I imagine is the reason for most scenes in any eroge with floating genitalia. I personally like a more full-body/as much of the body in the scenes as possible, but that's just a slight preference. Doesn't change the amazing quality of your art, so keep up the fantastic work!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Wait, is it true you can't place higher than Silver in the Colosseum no matter what you do? That's... kinda fucked up. It's like, what's the point of trying to prepare or play on higher difficulties. Might as well just let the game hold my hand through everything on the easiest difficulty if I can't take the the initiative and grind to improve myself.
You can end up in gold by the end of the current progression of content. The reason I can't let you go any further than that is because the canonical power of the characters is important to the narrative of the story.
On the bright side, you can immediately start the survival game with EX MACHINA after beating the first tournament and winning, technically earning diamond rank immediately. Heck, I might even make that automatically unlock all the available tournaments as a secret. But as of right now, another big reason I can't let you be diamond rank yet, is because no diamond rank content exists lmao. (Diamond Rank is like level 50+)

I'll leave you with this question. What if players don't want steady progression and instead want to spend time IRL to grind levels so they can dominate the opponents in game? It would be nice if the option was there or at the very least a disclaimer that you're locked in on rails to the story with zero room for fun outside of that. Just a thought.
I hope you are enjoying the multiple battles and optional content that do give you room for fun outside of the narrative. There are three forced losses in this game right now, The Pumpkin Queen, EX MACHINA, and the Colossal Fiend. You can actually beat the Pumpkin Queen and the Colossal Fiend and you'll get a reward for it. In regards to EX MACHINA, you can try that again as I said earlier.
Not to mention the Mistral Village training arena has several "super boss"-esque fights with the monster girls in the harem, and the Colosseum itself has four different types of battle to engage in. "Survival", "Monster Challenges", "Ladder Tournament", and typical three round tournaments.

Okay, somehow, the pop quiz demon froze after I answered the one about Eris' armor... it confirmed correct, and then froze while transitioning the dialogue box.
Could be a one-off engine problem, but I'll look into it.

So anyway, what are the monstergirls you can impregnate in this game?
Currently we have a: Mouse girl, a Werewolf, an Oni, an Elf, a Cow Girl, a Harpy, a Slime Girl, and an Alraune. I think that's everyone?

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
A single one. No girl will get more furry than Keke, well, except Bessie technically. :KEK:
Keke is great, top fave, I love how she was written and portrayed, and she only had me eager to see what other furry girls there may have been in the future chapters. None other eh? Ah well, that's too bad, but fwiw I'll toss a +1 vote if you ever flirt with the idea of more someday (can't go wrong with a good cat, right?). I realize it's a monster girl themed game but I think mixing in a few token furs is fine, plenty of monster girl games do that too like Forest of the Blue Skin.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Keke is great, top fave, I love how she was written and portrayed, and she only had me eager to see what other furry girls there may have been in the future chapters. None other eh? Ah well, that's too bad, but fwiw I'll toss a +1 vote if you ever flirt with the idea of more someday (can't go wrong with a good cat, right?). I realize it's a monster girl themed game but I think mixing in a few token furs is fine, plenty of monster girl games do that too like Forest of the Blue Skin.
There will be scalies and slipperies. i.e. the yet to be drawn frog girl in the next update, and a potential Kobold.
I'll take a few ideas from Forest of Blue Skin too, because that is peak Monster Girl material.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
We'll see where you're going with that. The shift from silhouettes to whatever that is (especially Isa and the mother) makes the scenes look cheap in my opinion. Generic enemies, I don't care, but those two?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here we go again from the start point :FacePalm:
Just transfer your saves, or use the episode select? The only way I could make this any easier for you is playing the game for you myself.

We'll see where you're going with that. The shift from silhouettes to whatever that is (especially Isa and the mother) makes the scenes look cheap in my opinion. Generic enemies, I don't care, but those two?
Do you think silhouettes would look better than what Isa and the mother look like currently?

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Just binged this game, played it for the first time, all 7 chapters. Loved it, what a great game!

One rough edge I spotted: After chapter 4, you can go to 3 locations. Now, I did magic weavers before elf town, but it was obvious that the writing expected you to do this the other way around (Noteably, Bessie's whole sub-plot with the protagonist. That explained why I was sorta confused with the way she was acting when I was in Weavers, lol).

And one other confusion I ran into for the harem: Many "check relationship" text said I need to beat them in the coliseum. But I think it meant the training arena. I kept heading up to The Reach and trying to figure out how to challenge harem members there at the coliseum, lol.

Anyways, looking forward to future chapters.

...if I got to make one wish, it would be a dating minigame of some nature. Game has done a good job at getting me sort of attached to some of the harem members, and interested in something more than the one line of chat you get if you visit them.

Currently we have a: Mouse girl, a Werewolf, an Oni, an Elf, a Cow Girl, a Harpy, a Slime Girl, and an Alraune. I think that's everyone?
And the siren naga. My fave. Plus the shark. That's 10. No idea who the 11th is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes