TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here is the screenshot, it appears only after the meteor attack and not always (on 3 replays only once this happenned again), My personal thought: it happen because we try to attack her when jumped to cast her meteor.

Edit: More info, it appears it only happen once or twice since when I cancelled move and chose it again box didn't show up
Edit 2: Another thing I noticed, despite saying that Cheeki and Breeki joined the harem, count for the amount of girls in it didn't go up.
Interesting, I'll look into it.
And I definitely think I forgot to mark the harem counter up when Cheeki and Breeki join. I can easily fix that, thanks for noticing.

TwistedScarlett60 i just finished episode 7 it was great but i wanted to ask is Episode 8 about the Capital? cause they said they need drop by there for there medals and ask info about his mother and why men declining is bad just wanted to ask
Episode 8 will be dealing with a hazardous area called the Slipstreams which is known to rain and storm constantly. There we will meet a frog girl, and a high-ranking hunter bard.
Additionally, Ep 8 will be tying some loose ends in Mistral Village and developing some characters by giving Yulia and Fiona conclusions to their stories. (We essentially know nothing about these two right now.)

The story and all the answers had been planned out from the start. I just didn't anticipate it taking so long for me to get you the answers.

is each version/episode its own story arc or is it an unfinished story that's progressing per episode?
It's a mixture. There's an overarching story for the entire game, sometimes an area has an arc all in itself, and some contracts are stand-alone stories. It's like a tree with a thick trunk and a few branches.

Feeling rather dumb here - I'm at the Elysian Coliseum, but I can't find a way to enter the tourneys. There's a receptionist mentioned, and I think I found them, but I can't interact with them...
HELP?
1. Go to the colosseum entrance in The Reach.
2. Speak to the Squirrel girl receptionist with the speech bubble over her head.
3. Go through the right-hand door into the challenger reception, then through the top right hallway into the waiting room.
4. Speak to the Nurse with the speech bubble over her head. Complete the survival challenge.
5. Leave that room, encounter a scene, then go back to speak to the Nurse.
6. Speak to the Nurse again, then again, then again, then again, to start each tournament match.
7. Once the tournament is over, you can leave and you'll see another scene.
8. Congrats, the story tournament is over, and all the optional tournaments, ladders and etc are unlocked. You can also have sex with the Nurse, don't miss that one, it's probably the easiest scene to miss in the game.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
is each version/episode its own story arc or is it an unfinished story that's progressing per episode?
its its own story arc that is progressing over the course of multiple episodes, at the rate the story is going we will likely be in the capital mid to late spring.

Jan 31, 2022
It's a mixture. There's an overarching story for the entire game, sometimes an area has an arc all in itself, and some contracts are stand-alone stories. It's like a tree with a thick trunk and a few branches.
Oh ok, so there's maybe a cliffhanger but there's enough story for me to not feel like i'm completely left out in the cold yeah?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Oh ok, so there's maybe a cliffhanger but there's enough story for me to not feel like i'm completely left out in the cold yeah?
While there are overarching mysteries, I don't tend to leave in cliff-hangers, and the updates will be coming pretty fast.

The game as it is right now, episode 7, is also pretty damn long at 180,000 words.

yeah, im 90% sure i know what will probably happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're surprisingly close on every single guess, but also wrong on every single guess. :LUL:
The reality is a lot more complicated and less predictable. If you want a hint, every single major plot point is heavily linked.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
You're surprisingly close on every single guess, but also wrong on every single guess. :LUL:
The reality is a lot more complicated and less predictable. If you want a hint, every single major plot point is heavily linked.
yeah, thats why i said 90%. ive figured out most of the "loose ends" and found the important in the unimportant but im still mulling over the reason that there are so few male humans.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Don't know what's changed but the latest version also works on M1 macs whilst the previous ones worked on all other macs but M1. I'm sure there will be people happy to hear that

narutomater

May 2, 2020
And I definitely think I forgot to mark the harem counter up when Cheeki and Breeki join. I can easily fix that, thanks for noticing.

Episode 8 will be dealing with a hazardous area called the Slipstreams which is known to rain and storm constantly. There we will meet a frog girl, and a high-ranking hunter bard.
Additionally, Ep 8 will be tying some loose ends in Mistral Village and developing some characters by giving Yulia and Fiona conclusions to their stories. (We essentially know nothing about these two right now.)

The story and all the answers had been planned out from the start. I just didn't anticipate it taking so long for me to get you the answers.

2. Speak to the Squirrel girl receptionist with the speech bubble over her head.
3. Go through the right-hand door into the challenger reception, then through the top right hallway into the waiting room.
4. Speak to the Nurse with the speech bubble over her head. Complete the survival challenge.
6. Speak to the Nurse again, then again, then again, then again, to start each tournament match.
8. Congrats, the story tournament is over, and all the optional tournaments, ladders and etc are unlocked. You can also have sex with the Nurse, don't miss that one, it's probably the easiest scene to miss in the game.
im looking foward to that i love frog monster girls and that bard girl sounds nice and finally your doing more for Yulia and Fiona thats great i cant wait im looking foward to the next update

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021

Gah... I forgot that Z is talk...
Thanks for the help

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but how do you equip bangles like the water bangle or paladin's bangle? I can see them in my armor inventory, but when I go to the equip menu they aren't there.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but how do you equip bangles like the water bangle or paladin's bangle? I can see them in my armor inventory, but when I go to the equip menu they aren't there.
bangles go in the accessory slot and can only be equipped on ray

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just did the wolf contract in the misty woods and I have too ask... how many furry girls are there in this? I would've appreciated a tag for that to give me a little heads up before jumping into this game.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean? I know you aren't insinuating that monster girls and furry's are the same because that would be pretty embarrassing, so maybe speak in plainer words instead of trying to be funny and failing horribly? Or better yet, maybe don't reply to me at all if you are just going to waste my time ;D

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
two small bugs:

in the new buildings you can buy multiple copies of the "items" (the buffs from the cafe do not stack... and of course the skill can't be unlocked multiple times)

despite it being the only one to meantion it in the description, buying ray's ultima sill does not actually unlock a fury version

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Great update! Enjoying the turn that the story is going in this chapter.

I've also got a question for you regarding the art. Is there a reason you use, how do I put it, "floating" genitalia for most of the H-scenes? I understand for most of them it's probably to show as much of the girls with your beautiful art as possible, but it's still used with scenes such as Tali's, where the MC is at the very side anyways, when his body won't cover the girl. Is it to save time, or an artist preference? I also understand with scenes like Fiona you have to draw the whole body of the MC or the scene won't work out.
This isn't a complaint, I'm just asking out of curiosity and interest.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes