jahall

Feb 20, 2019
completed all the missions (completed the game) but cant find her. in the training arena the alraune spot is red
I think that all the spot being red indicates is that you haven't fought that character in the arena yet. Have you tried taking the party to the spot and clicking on it? Is her home shown on the map of Mistral Village? It's out near the mine, IIRC.

Frozen bullet

Mar 19, 2022
I think that all the spot being red indicates is that you haven't fought that character in the arena yet. Have you tried taking the party to the spot and clicking on it? Is her home shown on the map of Mistral Village? It's out near the mine, IIRC.
i haven't fought her but i checked all the mission and i have completed all. no idea where she is

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
i haven't fought her but i checked all the mission and i have completed all. no idea where she is
In the village map, near the Mines, there should be a red point for the alraune. If not, replay the side missions and see if yoy didn't skip one.

galaxyhunter

Feb 5, 2022
hey dont know if your aware of this but on the android version if you don't play for a while after starting a game your saves get deleted. also can you transfer files from differnt versions of the game on android?

Mxelly

Jan 5, 2021
I really love this game,one of the best rpgm i have played so far,love the characters,story,gameplay mechanics and a bunch of stuff but there's one thing I'm really upset about is that the mythic weapons that u have to basically replay the battle to get the specific item from the tips that is given,now i know that u can upgrade the weapon to legendary but golden ore is a very rare item in my opinion even tho my mine is fully upgraded and u couldn't just sleep and collect resources the next day u have to do basically (new contracts)so the only option is to grind by repeating the battle. The thing im really upset about is that the drop rate of getting legendary items is either low or my game is bugged idk. I have grinded the contract 'get me bloody' the tips where u need the legendary poisonous sword. I've been grinding this same contract for the past 3 hours and all i get is the same thing. Hopefully it's fixed or smtg

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1. if you don't play for a while after starting a game your saves get deleted.
2. also can you transfer files from differnt versions of the game on android?
1. Haven't heard of that before. Are you sure they're not being saved to a temporary cache that your phone clears?
2. I'm not sure how you transfer save files between android. I'm sure it's possible somehow. A quick google search seems to indicate they are saved with the web browser data, with the name RPG File1, RPG File2.

Again, I have no idea, but there's a starting point for you.

I'm really upset about is that the mythic weapons that u have to basically replay the battle to get the specific item from the tips that is given,now i know that u can upgrade the weapon to legendary but golden ore is a very rare item in my opinion even tho my mine is fully upgraded and u couldn't just sleep and collect resources the next day u have to do basically (new contracts)so the only option is to grind by repeating the battle. The thing im really upset about is that the drop rate of getting legendary items is either low or my game is bugged idk. I have grinded the contract 'get me bloody' the tips where u need the legendary poisonous sword. I've been grinding this same contract for the past 3 hours and all i get is the same thing. Hopefully it's fixed or smtg
That item only has a 2% chance of dropping. I know that sounds shitty, but you're NOT supposed to grind the battle 50 times. You're supposed to get maybe 1-2 unique legendary drops throughout your playthrough to add variety.
The mythic weapons are all super OP anyway, so I highly recommend not farming and just waiting for the legendary ore, which has a 9% chance to drop when the mines are fully upgraded.
The mythic weapon system is designed for someone that wants to grind, and tackle late game content. This will be ideal once the main story has finished, repeatable quests are added, and infinite day passing is implemented.
Overall, the game is still in development and improvements will be made. I may add the ability to downgrade useless legendries for a cost, to get extra ore. What do you think?

Reactions: WetZoner and Mxelly

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
suggestion add cheat manu please
What kind of cheats? The game already has a debug menu that appears if you press "Page Up" at Mistral Village, or on the World Map. You can add levels and gold by doing this.

(Also, Story Mode exists)

Last edited:
Reactions: mydude22

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
tbh dont even ask cheat for RPGM game, u can always edit your character stat. But it gonna kill your gaming exp.

Mxelly

Jan 5, 2021
1. Haven't heard of that before. Are you sure they're not being saved to a temporary cache that your phone clears?
2. I'm not sure how you transfer save files between android. I'm sure it's possible somehow. A quick google search seems to indicate they are saved with the web browser data, with the name RPG File1, RPG File2.

Again, I have no idea, but there's a starting point for you.

That item only has a 2% chance of dropping. I know that sounds shitty, but you're NOT supposed to grind the battle 50 times. You're supposed to get maybe 1-2 unique legendary drops throughout your playthrough to add variety.
The mythic weapons are all super OP anyway, so I highly recommend not farming and just waiting for the legendary ore, which has a 9% chance to drop when the mines are fully upgraded.
The mythic weapon system is designed for someone that wants to grind, and tackle late game content. This will be ideal once the main story has finished, repeatable quests are added, and infinite day passing is implemented.
Overall, the game is still in development and improvements will be made. I may add the ability to downgrade useless legendaries for a cost, to get extra ore. What do you think?
Yes i really understand what you're saying and i think it is a great idea to downgrade legendaries for a cost, i know that im not supposed to grind this game that is why im confused as to why i cant get the drops i wanted since ive completed all the contracts, main story, sex scenes, tournaments and stuff, im like a completionist if u know what i mean i want to do and get everything that the game has been offered, anyways I'm not really complaining about this game u really did a great job making this game, its not those typical rpgm game where u have to grind and the instructions are terrible that make no sense, keep up the great work dude ur doing a great job, don't stress yourself out, hope you're having a great day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
hm got emilias blessing a 2nd time when i go back to elven kingdom and fuck her again dont know is that a bug ? and some blessings cant be upgraded zap,the blessing from francesca do not show in inventory
davvy infertility at 99% is still a 1 % chance to get a child or not ???
i hope there is a way somehow to rerscue pumkin queen or resurect/regrow like "iam Groot" a lil dancing pumkin

my 5 cents to the game keep up the good work

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
hm got emilias blessing a 2nd time when i go back to elven kingdom and fuck her again dont know is that a bug ? and some blessings cant be upgraded zap,the blessing from francesca do not show in inventory
davvy infertility at 99% is still a 1 % chance to get a child or not ???
i hope there is a way somehow to rerscue pumkin queen or resurect/regrow like "iam Groot" a lil dancing pumkin

my 5 cents to the game keep up the good work
- Emilia's blessing should only be a one time thing. Thanks for reporting the bug.
- ZAP's blessing should be upgradeable. I might have forgotten to put that in the shop.
- Francesca's blessing appears in the Key Items section.
- Davy can't get pregnant, sorry! This aspect of her character was important for her story about feeling like she doesn't fit into the harem.
- Pumpkin Queen is definitely dead, but her existence wasn't a coincidence, and she may be relevant again later.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
- Emilia's blessing should only be a one time thing. Thanks for reporting the bug.
- ZAP's blessing should be upgradeable. I might have forgotten to put that in the shop.
- Francesca's blessing appears in the Key Items section.
- Davy can't get pregnant, sorry! This aspect of her character was important for her story about feeling like she doesn't fit into the harem.
- Pumpkin Queen is definitely dead, but her existence wasn't a coincidence, and she may be relevant again later.
maybe for davvy make a legendary quest after the endboss to heal her to get her a child chase items for a potion or spell or a technicall ZAP solution

and maybe make more upgrades for storing days its a bit annoying to go home all 5 days or contracts to collect,also a bit anoying that u have to replay all scenes for that contract when u only want to farm exp/items more colloseum fights would be cool maybe for each region where u can pick the enemy from the contracts just a idea

and thanks for the prompt answer that shows u care for ur fans ^^

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes