TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Still going through the update, some of the fights certainly make me want to pull what little hair I have left out, but it's rewarding to beat them on the normal level.

Just wondering, no matter what you do, do you get put into the silver bracket in the colo?

And the only typo I've seen so far, in the sex scene with the twin catgirls, Breeki, and Cheeki, Cheeki says ... Damn, MC... Will you leave some for me? And you repy, Oh don't worry, MC name.
If you're having trouble with the fights, here are some things you can do to strengthen your party in order of priotity:
1. Armor upgrades
2. Training Arena battles at Mistral Village
3. Good Weapons/Armors
4. Blessing Upgrades
5. Cafe Upgrades
6. House furnishings.

You can definitely make the battles a complete 3-4 shot breeze if you do everything before the next battle. On my current 0 grinding playthrough I'm officially strong enough to beat the Misty Woods Area Conquest battle, and the Survival Game. Which is insane to think about, so insane that I ended up nerfing some stuff.

It's hard to balance the game around players with fewer resources compared to those that did all the optional content.

Olliwehr

Mar 22, 2022
Yeah the fights in the game are pretty straight forward with a little tactical decision making. But i didnt grind at all till the end of the current game. I just startet grinding so i can do all the fights in the Colloseum. I even skipped the Wood Elves and went to the Magic Weavers first and made it through without any big issues. Fights were tough but i kinda liked it that way. Wood Elves was super easy in comparisson but i was simply overleveled then :D

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
If you're having trouble with the fights, here are some things you can do to strengthen your party in order of priotity:
1. Armor upgrades
2. Training Arena battles at Mistral Village
3. Good Weapons/Armors
4. Blessing Upgrades
5. Cafe Upgrades
6. House furnishings.

You can definitely make the battles a complete 3-4 shot breeze if you do everything before the next battle. On my current 0 grinding playthrough I'm officially strong enough to beat the Misty Woods Area Conquest battle, and the Survival Game. Which is insane to think about, so insane that I ended up nerfing some stuff.

It's hard to balance the game around players with fewer resources compared to those that did all the optional content.
I think I bought the Tier 1 armor in Misty Village, and I've been looking at the other armor for a while, no, I'm not a hoarder, really!

I'm just torn on whether to buy the T2 armor for the party or start collecting T3, and just skip T2.

I'm using the witch's blade for the MC so I get more skill attacks in the round, Ogre and Roc Head shield, with Ray's and the Nurse's blessing.

Bessie is using Cupid's Crossbow with the Giant Feather and Red gooey bracers, I know I should upgrade the gooey, just not sure what with atm. And Historia's and Mimi's blessing.

Ray had the Advanced spell Tome, Paladin's Bangle and the Banghoul along with Jiangshi's and Dimple's blessing.

*All used blessings are currently at rank 2, that was the first think I did at the Colo, lol.

My main issue with some of the fights are the RNG where all three mobs go before me, and monkey stop Ray or Bessie before I could get a cheer or blind/silence / nul off.

I just did some end of content grinding now that I don't have to fight the mobs in the wilderness, and got the group up to 18+, plus because of the exp boosts the MC has.

Oh yeah, just hit Bessie's "virgin" scene in the elf village, should I have gone there before the weavers? Because she owed me her pussy for bonking the MC on the head.

Anyway having a grand time.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Dwrk

Nov 11, 2021
bro, do you at some point intend to explore other continents or the story will just be on this map and there will also be new scenes of the crab girl (I really don't remember her name) she mentioned that she was going to divorce her husband well me I'm waiting for this divorce to come out (and you also have Brazilian fans BR) kk

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You have to move your save files manually from the old folder to the new one. The save folder also includes your settings.

That's the thing-
The entire save folder is missing from the www folder when I restored it after noticing my saves were gone.
It doesn't really matter anyways though, I'd just gotten to the Elves so using Chapter I got back to my previous spot.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
then move the folder itself, save folders are only made when there is a save to be put in the folders

Sep 23, 2021
What Whaud said, Jango. Magic Weavers is the hardest of the three areas you unlock after completing Episode 5.
Maybe I should make that more clear, but I think it should be fairly obvious when the bird there kicks your ass.
the elf village and the snow city are easyer than the magic weavers and iam compleating the game in series order
(magic weavers -->elf town-->the snowy city)

Galalithial

Apr 13, 2018
I've been digging through the posts and haven't really found anything. I just want more info before I proceed.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of letting Ray eat Dante's first Blessing? Is it worth it? Is the scalable blessing better? Will I get more?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've been digging through the posts and haven't really found anything. I just want more info before I proceed.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of letting Ray eat Dante's first Blessing? Is it worth it? Is the scalable blessing better? Will I get more?
pro: she gets the blessing as a permanent boost via a passive skill. that does not use up a blessing equipment slot
con: you lose the item
yes it is worth it
yes you get more
I have no idea about scaling blessing as that is not in the game yet. maybe when it gets introduced it would be better than letting her eat it.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Oh yeah, just hit Bessie's "virgin" scene in the elf village, should I have gone there before the weavers? Because she owed me her pussy for bonking the MC on the head.
I wasn't expecting there to be inconsistency here, but since a few people mentioned it, I will be making Mistral Village inaccessible until Bessie loses her virginity.
It is supposed to be impossible to complete the final contract in Magic Weavers without beating Elven Kingdom, so it's extremely unusual to me that you appear to have done that. I must have overlooked the conditional statement when starting that contract.

So Does The Android had cheat menu or no?
If there is how?
Is story mode not good enough? What kind of cheats are you hoping for, exactly?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I wasn't expecting there to be inconsistency here, but since a few people mentioned it, I will be making Mistral Village inaccessible until Bessie loses her virginity.
It is supposed to be impossible to complete the final contract in Magic Weavers without beating Elven Kingdom, so it's extremely unusual to me that you appear to have done that. I must have overlooked the conditional statement when starting that contract.
Mistral Village or Magic Weavers? We'd been in Mistral Village for quite a bit before moving on to the Colosseum and then from there to the Magic Weavers.

I guess I should have realized it when the Magic Weaver content was taking alot more effort on my part, I guess.

Galalithial

Apr 13, 2018
pro: she gets the blessing as a permanent boost via a passive skill. that does not use up a blessing equipment slot
con: you lose the item
yes it is worth it
yes you get more
I have no idea about scaling blessing as that is not in the game yet. maybe when it gets introduced it would be better than letting her eat it.
By I scaling I guess I mean that it's clearly stated as [Dante's Blessing (Lv1)].

Regardless, good to know! Thanks!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Mistral Village or Magic Weavers? We'd been in Mistral Village for quite a bit before moving on to the Colosseum and then from there to the Magic Weavers.

I guess I should have realized it when the Magic Weaver content was taking alot more effort on my part, I guess.
RPG Maker MV
Misty Woods
Mistral Village
Magic Weavers
1648048379576.png
Why can't dev come up with a place that doesn't have an M and V or W in it?!
(I meant Magic Weavers)

• Haha
Reactions: $@~ and Darthjake

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
By I scaling I guess I mean that it's clearly stated as [Dante's Blessing (Lv1)].
When I said "I have no idea" I did not mean "I don't understand your question". I meant "I don't know what the answer is going to be".
Since higher level blessing of the MC is not in the game yet I cannot determine if it might be advantageous to keep the blessing so that it can be upgraded.

That said, due to all the other reasons I am thinking probably not. It is probably best to just let her eat it
RPG Maker MV
Misty Woods
Mistral Village
Magic Weavers
View attachment 1718382
Why can't dev come up with a place that doesn't have an M and V or W in it?!
(I meant Magic Weavers)
Aren't you the dev? are you speaking in 3rd person now?
Anyways, I think the name theme is cute

Olliwehr

Mar 22, 2022
I just unlocked the Cafe Bistro as the last thing. For the Buffs it gives, do i just have those in my inventory or do i have to use them somehow?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes