Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
There's no major branching bath that has consequences that far reaching. The unfortunate tragedy of Pumq was unavoidable, but at least the characters had the opportunity to grow from that experience.
I see. I don't mind a linear, more focused story. Especially since the pacing, dialogue and overall story is pretty good. I do wish the game broadcast this idea more clearly though. Like the fight against Sybil party, regardless of who you choose, you always end up with the racoon girl. I don't mind not having a say in this but I do think it'd be better to have the MC choose in a fixed line that could have proper reactions and we just choose a different flavor of taunt before the battle (let's say "Pumped up", "Cocky" and "Respectful" options. It could even make it that the Cocky option makes Sybil start the battle buffed as a call back to the first time we meet her)

Nevertheless, it is a pretty good structure. I like it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
there something i been wondering about is the Protag actually full Human? or is he half human and Half Dragon cause he can use dragon powers and withstand powerful heats his mother im asusming was a dragon monster girl

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
there something i been wondering about is the Protag actually full Human? or is he half human and Half Dragon cause he can use dragon powers and withstand powerful heats his mother im asusming was a dragon monster girl
Protag is part dragon, not enough info yet on how much dragon is in his mother. I think he explicitly gets confused about... Jiangshi having been full human before her death because full humans are so rare.

Frozen bullet

Mar 19, 2022
I can't remember if it was a side mission in the village or the outside world, to be honest. Been skipping up to chapter five since that option was added.
does she come in a contract or missions given by characters?.. coz i completed all the contracts and replayed them again to check

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
One of the recent updates (Post 6.9.2) apparently broke SOMETHING, cause my settings got reset, and save files are now gone.
(Also what the fuck is wrong with F95 now? Icons are "cages".)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
One of the recent updates (Post 6.9.2) apparently broke SOMETHING, cause my settings got reset, and save files are now gone.
(Also what the fuck is wrong with F95 now? Icons are "cages".)
You have to move your save files manually from the old folder to the new one. The save folder also includes your settings.

and maybe make more upgrades for storing days its a bit annoying to go home all 5 days or contracts to collect,also a bit anoying that u have to replay all scenes for that contract when u only want to farm exp/items more colloseum fights would be cool maybe for each region where u can pick the enemy from the contracts just a idea
I'm glad to inform you that you can now replay just the battles for every contract. No more replaying every single scene.

Last edited:

EmuDude

Jul 13, 2021
What kind of cheats? The game already has a debug menu that appears if you press "Page Up" at Mistral Village, or on the World Map. You can add levels and gold by doing this.

(Also, Story Mode exists)
Is there a way to access the debug menu you've mentioned on the Android version of the game?

Sep 23, 2021
What kind of cheats? The game already has a debug menu that appears if you press "Page Up" at Mistral Village, or on the World Map. You can add levels and gold by doing this.

iam an Android user and also about to move the save files i couldn't find the save files at my file manager

Sep 23, 2021
tbh dont even ask cheat for RPGM game, u can always edit your character stat. But it gonna kill your gaming exp.
iam kind of person who like to have all things in any game like wepons so i just need to add more gold and there is a &(#)_&( monster i can't beat this wight big bird and its helpers at magic town it's so hard

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
iam kind of person who like to have all things in any game like wepons so i just need to add more gold and there is a &(#)_&( monster i can't beat this wight big bird and its helpers at magic town it's so hard
did you do anything in the colosseum/elf village?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Then u can try google something call save editor online, throw your save game inthere and make yourself a god among monstergirl.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
did you do anything in the colosseum/elf village?
What Whaud said, Jango. Magic Weavers is the hardest of the three areas you unlock after completing Episode 5.
Maybe I should make that more clear, but I think it should be fairly obvious when the bird there kicks your ass.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Still going through the update, some of the fights certainly make me want to pull what little hair I have left out, but it's rewarding to beat them on the normal level.

Just wondering, no matter what you do, do you get put into the silver bracket in the colo?

And the only typo I've seen so far, in the sex scene with the twin catgirls, Breeki, and Cheeki, Cheeki says ... Damn, MC... Will you leave some for me? And you repy, Oh don't worry, MC name.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes