TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1648072831036.png
Episode 8 involves some new Mistral Village content, including the final finishing touches on the Training Arena.
All of these fights will be exciting and extreme, with a unique mechanic in almost every single one that you have to figure out and overcome.

Now, the last episode finished off with us at roughly level 17 for the party, and episode 8 will bring you to about level 20. I wouldn't rush into doing a level 99 boss quite yet, or even level 25 bosses! (Those level suggestions are dead serious for some battles!) For those that enjoy challenges, you can check back in the Training Arena every 5 levels and test your mettle!

Not only do you get a permanent buff to the entire party with every single battle completed, but some of the absolute strongest items in the game drop here.

I just unlocked the Cafe Bistro as the last thing. For the Buffs it gives, do i just have those in my inventory or do i have to use them somehow?
Once you buy it, it's a permanent buff!

Last edited:
Reactions: Olliwehr

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 1719063
Episode 8 involves some new Mistral Village content, including the final finishing touches on the Training Arena.
All of these fights will be exciting and extreme, with a unique mechanic in almost every single one that you have to figure out and overcome.

Now, the last episode finished off with us at roughly level 17 for the party, and episode 8 will bring you to about level 20. I wouldn't rush into doing a level 99 boss quite yet, or even level 25 bosses! (Those level suggestions are dead serious for some battles!) For those that enjoy challenges, you can check back in the Training Arena every 5 levels and test your mettle!

Not only do you get a permanent buff to the entire party with every single battle completed, but some of the absolute strongest items in the game drop here.

Wow, you sure like to be prepared for the future. I shudder to think of the distance in power between Historia and Alice in the Arena.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
View attachment 1719063

1648086242382.png who might this be?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
the last episode finished off with us at roughly level 17 for the party
huh, guess I'm not as overleveled as I thought I was

On another note, unless I'm misremembering, in older versions (like, way older) wasn't there a harder version of the keke fight? (I remember there was a bunch of battles that weren't implemented but I think that one was)

Reactions: monk_56

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1719063

pretty sure you've done some balance changes since i did the training area stuff but thought you might want to be aware it at least was possible to beat all of the stuff at lvl 20ish or less. Ray basically negates the Davy/Isadora if you get nulltide off and the alraune did like no damage at all, at least if im remembering how that fight went correctly. Hearing that the last episode was supposed to be around lvl 17 makes me realize i really did go a bit overboard with my current lvl 22. i just wanted to do the training area stuff....
note- i also managed most of the colosseum stuff i think up to the lvl 30 stuff

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
pretty sure you've done some balance changes since i did the training area stuff but thought you might want to be aware it at least was possible to beat all of the stuff at lvl 20ish or less. Ray basically negates the Davy/Isadora if you get nulltide off and the alraune did like no damage at all, at least if im remembering how that fight went correctly. Hearing that the last episode was supposed to be around lvl 17 makes me realize i really did go a bit overboard with my current lvl 22. i just wanted to do the training area stuff....
note- i also managed most of the colosseum stuff i think up to the lvl 30 stuff
Yeah, that makes sense. I also managed to beat some high level content at 17 with some extreme min-maxing and strategies. The battles were tight, but I managed to beat the Misty Woods L25 Area Conquest and even the entire Survival Minigame. I'm sure I could beat a lot of the training arena fights that were available in episode 7 too.

This is a result of me balancing the battles around a low-equipment version of a level 25 character. So, for example, if you were level 20 with strong equipment, you could make up the difference. Not to mention a subtle power creep in the game, with new skills, and new buffs that weren't present before.
Moving forward, now people are getting used to the combat system. The new battles will be balanced around a higher level of equipment (but not completely maxed out with legendries, just decent armor, appropriate accessories, and L2/L3 blessings) and the exact level suggestion. Meaning, completing them earlier would be quite incredible.
I'm also balancing the battles around the level of difficulty I personally have with the content. If I find it too easy, I'll make it a bit tougher. If I find it too hard, I'll lower the difficulty. I'm not only a life-long RPG player, but I made the game and know its tricks.

This stuff is designed to push you to the limit! To such an extent that I've added a shop and free items every time you win a battle here. Since you'll be wanting to use plenty of phoenix feathers, potions and what-not.

The Davy and Isadora fight has also been made a lot harder. They're both glass cannons though, you can more or less still cruise through with the same strategy as before, but their damage values and defence has been increased to be more representative of a level 25 threat, rather than a level 20 one. Alraune has been untouched, poison has been buffed since you last played, and her Rose Scythe may have actually been fixed so it does a lot more damage. She does a ton of damage, but is one of the easier fights, especially if you unlocked Ray's "White Wind" skill.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Wow, you sure like to be prepared for the future. I shudder to think of the distance in power between Historia and Alice in the Arena.
Presumably when you fight Ray and Bessie in the arena, you'll be reduced to a party of two, which will make the fight a fair bit harder.

noxleaf

Sep 27, 2021
Wait, does this mean that Misty Woods girls are moving to the harem?
Hi, by the way. I love this game!

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
I have the version 7.0.2,which stops at (campaign) right after magic weavers,and for the next location,i get a message in development.Is there a newer version out(since i saw the OP saying something about ep.8 about 3 years ago)?
i quite like the game,but saw that their last post in this thread was from 2019.i wanted to check if ii missed something.do have to defeat isadora and davy in the training arena,in order to unlock the next chapter?

Reactions: LewdUser69

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have the version 7.0.2,which stops at (campaign) right after magic weavers,and for the next location,i get a message in development.Is there a newer version out(since i saw the OP saying something about ep.8 about 3 years ago)?
i quite like the game,but saw that their last post in this thread was from 2019.i wanted to check if ii missed something.do have to defeat isadora and davy in the training arena,in order to unlock the next chapter?
2019 was the year I joined, not the year of my last post. Episode 7.0.2 came out 8 days ago!

Reactions: RenH

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of the new bee girl, how much will she contribute to the repopulation scheme? You know, because she has all the makings of a queen.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The Davy and Isadora fight has also been made a lot harder.
The thing that made the isadora/davy fight easier to clear even at lower levels (And to a lesser extent hides in barrels as well) is that they had only like 2 attacks that weren't water element (isadora's normal attack and siren song), and since iirc the alraune blessing didn't require beating her in the arena (and gives 100% water resistance even without leveling it up) you could easily get a piece of equipment that negates like 90% of their skillset for one character.

CH1LL1N

Dec 23, 2021
I wasn't expecting there to be inconsistency here, but since a few people mentioned it, I will be making Mistral Village inaccessible until Bessie loses her virginity.
It is supposed to be impossible to complete the final contract in Magic Weavers without beating Elven Kingdom, so it's extremely unusual to me that you appear to have done that. I must have overlooked the conditional statement when starting that contract.

Is story mode not good enough? What kind of cheats are you hoping for, exactly?
Like The Pc has a debug menu what about android it doesnt have?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
then move the folder itself, save folders are only made when there is a save to be put in the folders
The entire save folder is missing from the www folder when I restored it after noticing my saves were gone.
I can't move that which doesn't exist.
I also didn't delete the folder the game was inside, I use permanent folders.
(Download --> Unzip --> Move contents out of unzipped folder --> Done)

When I said "I have no idea" I did not mean "I don't understand your question". I meant "I don't know what the answer is going to be".
Since higher level blessing of the MC is not in the game yet I cannot determine if it might be advantageous to keep the blessing so that it can be upgraded.

That said, due to all the other reasons I am thinking probably not. It is probably best to just let her eat it
A counter-point is save-editing a duplicate of the blessing, though this brings the risk of potentially breaking that save if the game can't understand duplicate blessings.

Aren't you the dev? are you speaking in 3rd person now?
Anyways, I think the name theme is cute
Every game needs a theme.
Otherwise it's just another game.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes