TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm nearly done with the update!
1648973099367.png
Major features are coming:
  • 2 new best girls, a bee and a frog
  • 4 new contracts with 4 new sex scenes spread over 5 pieces of new art.
  • 7 new fights in the Training Arena + a shop for convenience
  • All single-target skills and spells can now be cast on any target. Magic now has the option of being cast on all targets, dispersing the damage between them.
  • Legendary Deconstruction: Get ore from legendaries you don't use.
  • Glossary: Full info on stats, attributes, status ailments, and progression systems.
  • Repeatable Contracts: six repeatable contracts that pass the day. All with new enemies and fights. Repeatable contracts get harder every time you replay them, enemies become more numerous, stronger variants are introduced, and their stats are increased.
  • Seven new blessings, all with unique effects, including Dobbi, Mary, and Moona finally getting theirs in the game.
  • Tons of equipment, blessing buffs, and changes to try and make everything more interesting.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Repeatable Contracts: six repeatable contracts that pass the day. All with new enemies and fights. Repeatable contracts get harder every time you replay them, enemies become more numerous, stronger variants are introduced, and their stats are increased.
Our prayers have been heard!
Is there an upper limit to the power gain on repeatable contracts? Or will they eventually grow so powerful that you will be unable to beat them?

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Our prayers have been heard!
Is there an upper limit to the power gain on repeatable contracts? Or will they eventually grow so powerful that you will be unable to beat them?
Last I checked stats cap at either 10k or at least a 16 bit intiger

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
If i were to download now and play, and then download another update, how would i keep my save?
you move the save file from the old version into the new version there should be a file for both versions of the game just click and drag or copy and paste click and drag if you have two file windows open i find that easier

ThatGuy710

Feb 21, 2020
This isn't all that important but I just beat Barrels in the training ground and when you receive the skill "Proof of Fish Mastery" there is a joke where Ray exclaims "Sharks are not fish!" and Wendy scrambles to rationalize the name but Ray is wrong. Sharks are indeed fish. I never realized that this was a common misconception until I googled it to make sure I wasn't crazy. From what I can tell A LOT of people think sharks are mammals for some reason but they are fish.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This isn't all that important but I just beat Barrels in the training ground and when you receive the skill "Proof of Fish Mastery" there is a joke where Ray exclaims "Sharks are not fish!" and Wendy scrambles to rationalize the name but Ray is wrong. Sharks are indeed fish. I never realized that this was a common misconception until I googled it to make sure I wasn't crazy. From what I can tell A LOT of people think sharks are mammals for some reason but they are fish.
Yes, it slightly annoyed me too.

noxleaf

Sep 27, 2021
Well technically there is no such a thing as a 'fish' from like. a biological standpoint, so unless she directly claims sharks to be mammals, one could argue that Rey isn't actually wrong. Just saying, because I don't actually remember that dialogue myself, so I wouldn't know.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Well technically there is no such a thing as a 'fish' from like. a biological standpoint, so unless she directly claims sharks to be mammals, one could argue that Rey isn't actually wrong. Just saying, because I don't actually remember that dialogue myself, so I wouldn't know.
Ceci n'est pas une fish
1649194875919.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yea. sharks are fish.
dolphins and whales are aquatic mammals.
yes there is. in fact there is an entire field of science dedicated solely to fishes. it is called Ichthyology
dictionary said:
  1. The branch of zoology that deals with fishes.
  2. The science of fishes; that department of zoölogy which treats of fishes, with reference to their structure, relations to one another and to other animals, classification, habits, and uses. Abbreviated ichthyology
  3. The natural history of fishes; that branch of zoölogy which relates to fishes, including their structure, classification, and habits.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1649321519482.png
Episode 8.0.0 - What Matters:
The changelog for this one is massive! Big thanks for all the feedback, the game is gonna be awesome when it's done.

Links:
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Mini-Guide:
1. Complete the two new contracts in Mistral Village
2. Visit the new area, Slipstreams
3. Complete the Misc and Advancement contracts in Slipstreams
4. Optional Content: Flirt with Slipstreams shopkeepers, and fight new battles in the Colosseum or Training Arena.

Changelog:
8.0.0:

Major

• New Content (4 Contracts, 4 Sex Scenes, 2 Mini-Sex Scenes, 22,000 Words)
  • Mistral Village Contract: Monster Hunter (Threesome)
  • Mistral Village Contract: Yulia's Lament (Sex Scene)
  • New Area, Slipstreams.
  • Slipstreams Contract: Very Froggy (2 CG Sex Scene)
  • Slipstreams Contract: It's Electric (Sex Scene)
  • Slipstreams: Two shopkeeper NPCs you can have sex with (See Experimental Generic Sex Scenes)
  • Colosseum: New Area Conquest match (Slipstreams, Level 25)
  • Colosseum: New Ladder Tournament Match (Level 22)
  • Experimental Generic Sex Scenes: Ever seen a cute side character that you really wanted to bang? Now you can, vaginally or anally, have sex with minor characters in simplified sex scenes called "Sex Boxes". If this feature is well received, I'll add some more to pre-existing areas.
  • Legendary Deconstruction: At the Upgrade Hut, you can disassemble legendary items to gain a legendary ore, but you lose the item in the process.
  • Increased the drop rate of all legendary items by 250%. Reminder: RPG Veteran Mode doubles all drop rates.
  • Glossary: You can now check the information broker for a full break down of various stats, attributes, status ailments and progression systems.
  • Repeatable Contracts: Repeatable contracts now pass the day, on ONE condition. Every time you replay a repeatable contract, it gets a little harder and the rewards better. The enemies will get more stats, and there may even be new enemies in different configurations. (For example, the Shores of Easy repeatable fight has five different versions.)
  • New repeatable contracts with unique dialogue and enemies in: Shores of Easy, Misty Woods, Elven Kingdom, Magic Weavers, Slipstreams.
  • You can now equip four blessings at once, because fuck it, why not? There are so many, and they all do such interesting things, let's have some fun. If I was better at coding, I'd have the equipment slots unlock over time.
  • Training Arena now has 7 new battles, with 7 new rewards and passives. New battles are currently from level 25 to level 40. So don't worry about the harder battles yet. Some pre-existing battles have been buffed to scale with the power creep.
  • Added a shop to the Training Arena, including the ability to get free things.
  • You now can't enter Magic Weavers until you've had sex with Bessie, but you can visit it before you beat the Elven Kingdom.
  • All single-target skills and spells can now be cast on any target in the battle. Black Magic now has the unique ability to be cast on multiple enemies at once, dispersing the damage between them. I made it so you can't accidentally use "Attack" on allies, but watch where you're aiming skills.
  • You now gain Dobbi, Mary and Moona's blessing when they get pregnant. If you haven't gotten these, you will automatically receive them at Mistral VIllage.
  • Added Davy and Isadora's blessings: You get Davy's when you complete her contract, you get Isadora's after she becomes pregnant. Again, if you haven't gotten these, you will automatically receive them.
  • Reworked MC skill "Tank Up", instead of increasing Max HP by 50%, it now gives the party a barrier equal to your half your max HP. You now get this skill normally at level 18. For those that have missed it, it will be available for free at the Skill Shop for a few updates.
  • Episode 8 Added to Episode Select; A very much almost 100% save file, with every weapon and armor drop up to this point, and every building already constructed and two characters already pregnant. Also includes some extra rare and legendary upgrade ore since everything you have is only "Common" rarity.
Minor:
  • 6 New Weapons (+ 3 Unique Weps in Arena), +5 New Accessories (+ 3 Unique Accesories in Arena), +9 New Blessings.
  • Luck now affects the chance to inflict and resist status ailments again. (tiny effect overall)
  • Luck now increases chance to hit, evade and crit by 0.2% per point.
  • Buffed the Davy and Isadora Training Arena fight. They now really wreck your shit if you don't have water resistance. Also buffed Dobbi, Yulia and Alraune.
  • You now need to beat Yulia's new quest to impregnate her. If she's already pregnant in your game, it doesn't matter.
  • If Yulia isn't pregnant, you can now check how to advance your relationship with her.
  • Imperil and Dispelling bolts now do damage.
  • Increased MP and HP cost of Holy slightly and fixed its damage formula. (Power coefficient was 18 instead of 20)
  • Fixed Pumpkin Queen not dropping the "Pumpkin Slayer (Mythic)" when defeated through the battle replay.
  • Fully integrated "Zombie" as a game mechanic. It makes all sources of healing damage you instead, but prevents instant-death abilities.
  • Chaos Card is no longer consumable. If you've lost yours, you'll automatically get it back by visiting the World Map.
  • Dark Bolts, Silence Bolts, and Sleepy Bolts now last three turns instead of four.
  • Escape Chance is now always 100%.
  • Quadrupled the rubberbanding range for turn quantity based on agility in battle. i.e. if you have 24x more agility than the enemy, you'll currently get 24 moves for every one of their move.
  • Armor Break now correctly removes the "Armored" status. (This alone took like an hour to do, lol)
  • Added level suggestions to Elven Kingdom and Magic Weavers contracts
  • Fixed Bessie getting the Limit Break cooldown at the start of every fight in "Story Mode"
  • Made all attack replacement abilities restore 6 TP per turn. Including Shield Bash, Omni-Attack, Shotgun Blast, Accelerating Strike, Rocket Fist, Piercing Attack, and more.
  • Added a new item "Golden Coin", consuming it doubles your item drop chance and gold drops in your next battle.
  • Contract "Embrace the Wolf" now has an image when selected in the contracts menu
  • Added a shortcut to the Colosseum Foyer immediately at the entrance of The Reach

• Equipment Changes (Not every change is listed):
  • Accessories: Streamlined and improved the effects of several pre-existing accessories. Including buffs to all the worst accessories, and extra effects for the Mythic Accessories. A lot of accessories are quite boring. I'll be making a lot more unique and extreme effects moving forward.
  • Buffs to "Red Gooey" Accessories , "Chad Shield", "Green Shell Bracer", "Flesh Shield", "Hairy Bracer", "Grotesque Bangle", "Nana's Spare Shield", "Olivia's Spare Bracer", "Slimy Shield", "Beastmaster Bracer".
  • Blessings: Several of the more boring blessings have been buffed or altered to be more interesting. Moving forward I want these to feel a lot more unique.
  • Reworks to "Yellow Gooey" Accessories. Instead of HP, these give agility.
  • Love Wand buff: Attacks now inflict Charm. +20% Pharmacology. +10 Healing Amp, -25% Target Rate.
  • Elsie's Blessing buffed. Now gives +5/10/20% Magic Evasion.
  • Protagonist's blessing buffed so it's not trash. Now absorbs fire when maxed and gives +5% HP Regen.
  • Nurse's Blessing now provides the entire party with 1/2/3% HP Regen and +10/20/30% Recovery Effect.
  • Dimple's Blessing reworked to give +5/10/15% Magic Attack and +5/10/15% Outgoing Elemental Damage amplification. (Finally DPS Ray viable?)
  • Bessie's Blessing now increases crit damage by 10/20/40%.
  • Lillian's Blessing (Abandoned Barracks Blessing) has been giving a new effect because there was too much overlap with TP Regen and Evasion. It now reflects received damage.
  • ZAP's Blessing Buff: +8/16/24% Max HP to +15/30/45% Max HP. (You can only get this by beating the Survival Minigame)
  • Emilia's Blessing buffed from +3/6/12 Defense and Magic Defense to +5/10/20%. (When fully upgraded, it gives roughly +40% effective HP)
  • Changed the effect of the Golden Medal from the boring thing it was to "Replenishes user HP in proporition to 2000% MP spent"
  • Eris's Blessing: Now also gives a random buff and random debuff every turn. Level 1: Gives 2 random buffs and 1 debuffs. Level 3: Gives 2 random buffs. (Basically +0%,+6%, +12%)
  • Chloe's Blessing now provides +20%/+30%/+40% recovery effect and 1/2.5/5% HP Regen
  • Ray's Blessing overhaul now gives +5/10/15% Exp, +4/8/12% Magic Attack and +10/15/20% evasion.
Misc:
  • Changed the "Doom" icon to the same as "KO'd" so it doesn't look like Toxic.
  • Debug Menu ("Page Up" on world map) is now a little more detailed. You can now remove levels and there are more options for adding gold/levels.
  • Updated Ultimate Slayer's description in the skill shop and fixed its effect to allow Max HP debuff to stack more than 5 times.
  • Updated all mentions of "Colosseum" to "Training Arena" at Mistral Village.
  • Added additional checks to prevent you getting Emilia's blessing a second time if: You have it equipped, or you upgraded it.
  • Fixed Fiona having a normal ear in her handjob scene.
  • Fixed tons of random unlisted stuff.
  • Fixed several typos

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1744514
Episode 8.0.0 - What Matters:
The changelog for this one is massive! Big thanks for all the feedback, the game is gonna be awesome when it's done.

Links:
Win
: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Mini-Guide:
1. Complete the two new contracts in Mistral Village
2. Visit the new area, Slipstreams
3. Complete the Misc and Advancement contracts in Slipstreams
4. Optional Content: Flirt with Slipstreams shopkeepers, and fight new battles in the Colosseum or Training Arena.

Changelog:
8.0.0:

Major

• New Content (4 Contracts, 4 Sex Scenes, 2 Mini-Sex Scenes, 22,000 Words)
  • Mistral Village Contract: Monster Hunter (Threesome)
  • Mistral Village Contract: Yulia's Lament (Sex Scene)
  • New Area, Slipstreams.
  • Slipstreams Contract: Very Froggy (2 CG Sex Scene)
  • Slipstreams Contract: It's Electric (Sex Scene)
  • Slipstreams: Two shopkeeper NPCs you can have sex with (See Experimental Generic Sex Scenes)
  • Colosseum: New Area Conquest match (Slipstreams, Level 25)
  • Colosseum: New Ladder Tournament Match (Level 22)
  • Experimental Generic Sex Scenes: Ever seen a cute side character that you really wanted to bang? Now you can, vaginally or anally, have sex with minor characters in simplified sex scenes called "Sex Boxes". If this feature is well received, I'll add some more to pre-existing areas.
  • Legendary Deconstruction: At the Upgrade Hut, you can disassemble legendary items to gain a legendary ore, but you lose the item in the process.
  • Increased the drop rate of all legendary items by 250%. Reminder: RPG Veteran Mode doubles all drop rates.
  • Glossary: You can now check the information broker for a full break down of various stats, attributes, status ailments and progression systems.
  • Repeatable Contracts: Repeatable contracts now pass the day, on ONE condition. Every time you replay a repeatable contract, it gets a little harder and the rewards better. The enemies will get more stats, and there may even be new enemies in different configurations. (For example, the Shores of Easy repeatable fight has five different versions.)
  • New repeatable contracts with unique dialogue and enemies in: Shores of Easy, Misty Woods, Elven Kingdom, Magic Weavers, Slipstreams.
  • You can now equip four blessings at once, because fuck it, why not? There are so many, and they all do such interesting things, let's have some fun. If I was better at coding, I'd have the equipment slots unlock over time.
  • Training Arena now has 7 new battles, with 7 new rewards and passives. New battles are currently from level 25 to level 40. So don't worry about the harder battles yet. Some pre-existing battles have been buffed to scale with the power creep.
  • Added a shop to the Training Arena, including the ability to get free things.
  • You now can't enter Magic Weavers until you've had sex with Bessie, but you can visit it before you beat the Elven Kingdom.
  • All single-target skills and spells can now be cast on any target in the battle. Black Magic now has the unique ability to be cast on multiple enemies at once, dispersing the damage between them. I made it so you can't accidentally use "Attack" on allies, but watch where you're aiming skills.
  • You now gain Dobbi, Mary and Moona's blessing when they get pregnant. If you haven't gotten these, you will automatically receive them at Mistral VIllage.
  • Added Davy and Isadora's blessings: You get Davy's when you complete her contract, you get Isadora's after she becomes pregnant. Again, if you haven't gotten these, you will automatically receive them.
  • Reworked MC skill "Tank Up", instead of increasing Max HP by 50%, it now gives the party a barrier equal to your half your max HP. You now get this skill normally at level 18. For those that have missed it, it will be available for free at the Skill Shop for a few updates.
  • Episode 8 Added to Episode Select; A very much almost 100% save file, with every weapon and armor drop up to this point, and every building already constructed and two characters already pregnant. Also includes some extra rare and legendary upgrade ore since everything you have is only "Common" rarity.
Minor:
  • 6 New Weapons (+ 3 Unique Weps in Arena), +5 New Accessories (+ 3 Unique Accesories in Arena), +9 New Blessings.
  • Luck now affects the chance to inflict and resist status ailments again. (tiny effect overall)
  • Luck now increases chance to hit, evade and crit by 0.2% per point.
  • Buffed the Davy and Isadora Training Arena fight. They now really wreck your shit if you don't have water resistance. Also buffed Dobbi, Yulia and Alraune.
  • You now need to beat Yulia's new quest to impregnate her. If she's already pregnant in your game, it doesn't matter.
  • If Yulia isn't pregnant, you can now check how to advance your relationship with her.
  • Imperil and Dispelling bolts now do damage.
  • Increased MP and HP cost of Holy slightly and fixed its damage formula. (Power coefficient was 18 instead of 20)
  • Fixed Pumpkin Queen not dropping the "Pumpkin Slayer (Mythic)" when defeated through the battle replay.
  • Fully integrated "Zombie" as a game mechanic. It makes all sources of healing damage you instead, but prevents instant-death abilities.
  • Chaos Card is no longer consumable. If you've lost yours, you'll automatically get it back by visiting the World Map.
  • Dark Bolts, Silence Bolts, and Sleepy Bolts now last three turns instead of four.
  • Escape Chance is now always 100%.
  • Quadrupled the rubberbanding range for turn quantity based on agility in battle. i.e. if you have 24x more agility than the enemy, you'll currently get 24 moves for every one of their move.
  • Armor Break now correctly removes the "Armored" status. (This alone took like an hour to do, lol)
  • Added level suggestions to Elven Kingdom and Magic Weavers contracts
  • Fixed Bessie getting the Limit Break cooldown at the start of every fight in "Story Mode"
  • Made all attack replacement abilities restore 6 TP per turn. Including Shield Bash, Omni-Attack, Shotgun Blast, Accelerating Strike, Rocket Fist, Piercing Attack, and more.
  • Added a new item "Golden Coin", consuming it doubles your item drop chance and gold drops in your next battle.
  • Contract "Embrace the Wolf" now has an image when selected in the contracts menu
  • Added a shortcut to the Colosseum Foyer immediately at the entrance of The Reach

• Equipment Changes (Not every change is listed):
  • Accessories: Streamlined and improved the effects of several pre-existing accessories. Including buffs to all the worst accessories, and extra effects for the Mythic Accessories. A lot of accessories are quite boring. I'll be making a lot more unique and extreme effects moving forward.
  • Buffs to "Red Gooey" Accessories , "Chad Shield", "Green Shell Bracer", "Flesh Shield", "Hairy Bracer", "Grotesque Bangle", "Nana's Spare Shield", "Olivia's Spare Bracer", "Slimy Shield", "Beastmaster Bracer".
  • Blessings: Several of the more boring blessings have been buffed or altered to be more interesting. Moving forward I want these to feel a lot more unique.
  • Reworks to "Yellow Gooey" Accessories. Instead of HP, these give agility.
  • Love Wand buff: Attacks now inflict Charm. +20% Pharmacology. +10 Healing Amp, -25% Target Rate.
  • Elsie's Blessing buffed. Now gives +5/10/20% Magic Evasion.
  • Protagonist's blessing buffed so it's not trash. Now absorbs fire when maxed and gives +5% HP Regen.
  • Nurse's Blessing now provides the entire party with 1/2/3% HP Regen and +10/20/30% Recovery Effect.
  • Dimple's Blessing reworked to give +5/10/15% Magic Attack and +5/10/15% Outgoing Elemental Damage amplification. (Finally DPS Ray viable?)
  • Bessie's Blessing now increases crit damage by 10/20/40%.
  • Lillian's Blessing (Abandoned Barracks Blessing) has been giving a new effect because there was too much overlap with TP Regen and Evasion. It now reflects received damage.
  • ZAP's Blessing Buff: +8/16/24% Max HP to +15/30/45% Max HP. (You can only get this by beating the Survival Minigame)
  • Emilia's Blessing buffed from +3/6/12 Defense and Magic Defense to +5/10/20%. (When fully upgraded, it gives roughly +40% effective HP)
  • Changed the effect of the Golden Medal from the boring thing it was to "Replenishes user HP in proporition to 2000% MP spent"
  • Eris's Blessing: Now also gives a random buff and random debuff every turn. Level 1: Gives 2 random buffs and 1 debuffs. Level 3: Gives 2 random buffs. (Basically +0%,+6%, +12%)
  • Chloe's Blessing now provides +20%/+30%/+40% recovery effect and 1/2.5/5% HP Regen
  • Ray's Blessing overhaul now gives +5/10/15% Exp, +4/8/12% Magic Attack and +10/15/20% evasion.
Misc:
  • Changed the "Doom" icon to the same as "KO'd" so it doesn't look like Toxic.
  • Debug Menu ("Page Up" on world map) is now a little more detailed. You can now remove levels and there are more options for adding gold/levels.
  • Updated Ultimate Slayer's description in the skill shop and fixed its effect to allow Max HP debuff to stack more than 5 times.
  • Updated all mentions of "Colosseum" to "Training Arena" at Mistral Village.
  • Added additional checks to prevent you getting Emilia's blessing a second time if: You have it equipped, or you upgraded it.
  • Fixed Fiona having a normal ear in her handjob scene.
  • Fixed tons of random unlisted stuff.
  • Fixed several typos
Love the update, I wish the bunny gilf & elfin mom can be knocked up in the future

Reactions: mrttao

songos

Sep 29, 2017
One oversight I've seen: On the world map, Hayakawa is shown as accessible, when it's not yet. We going there before or after Capital City?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes