fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
the training area seems super laggy now, i've got a really strong computer but it was still stuttering as i walked and talked after fights. and the valorie lucille fight stuttered hard when i lost control of the whole party for a few turns. it seems like deciding what the party is going to do takes more time than enemies choosing their moves.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
the training area seems super laggy now, i've got a really strong computer but it was still stuttering as i walked and talked after fights. and the valorie lucille fight stuttered hard when i lost control of the whole party for a few turns. it seems like deciding what the party is going to do takes more time than enemies choosing their moves.
Your computer hardware has little to affect RPGM games. its something in on the games side unless you play on windows xp or something.

Olliwehr

Mar 22, 2022
Nice im happy for the next update but i played the game on gamcore.com and was wondering if someone knows when the game gets updated there or is there a way to extract the savegame from that site?

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
is there a way to counter jiangshi?i've defeated higher level enemies than jiangshi in the arena,but i am stuck on her.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'll look into it! Thanks for the report.

(Just a note: I haven't had any lag issues, HOWEVER, Story-Mode does seem to lag when the turn of a new character starts, I assume this is because its running a decision making check that scans all a character's possible skills.)

tsphazer

Jan 1, 2022
Am i missing something? The repeatable contract in shores of easy doesnt increase in rewards or difficulty :/

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Am i missing something? The repeatable contract in shores of easy doesnt increase in rewards or difficulty :/
Thanks for the bug report, I had someone else say the same thing. It worked the last time I tested it, but I probably broke something the moment I looked away lmao. I'll fix it in the next update, which might be a hotfix if there's enough stuff that needs fixing.

In the mean time, maybe just play one of the other five repeatable contracts.

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Welp just started to play the update and.... Some interesting things happened:
1.I only so far only done Jiangxi but idk if soemthing bugged but only what she was doing was curing me
2. I guess some bug with code here ( see attachment)
3. Arena was bit laggy and even when trying to get an item it was.

I guess it may be all at the moment

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Welp just started to play the update and.... Some interesting things happened:
1.I only so far only done Jiangxi but idk if soemthing bugged but only what she was doing was curing me
2. I guess some bug with code here ( see attachment)
3. Arena was bit laggy and even when trying to get an item it was.

I guess it may be all at the moment
jiangxis gimick is using zombie and attacking with damage type 9 or healing

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
is there a way to counter jiangshi?i've defeated higher level enemies than jiangshi in the arena,but i am stuck on her.
don't know if its a bug or not but drain bolt heals through zombie, magic break, holy form's mega buffs, and dont be afraid to use items or take off turns from damage to do buffs. also triple threat has been a huge boon to me for most hard fights.

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
I seen comment about it earlier but now I don't when I'm writing this so I will say that after upgrading new blessings from girls in Mistral Village you get them again.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
TwistedScarlett60 the fiery infestation repeatable quest does not get harder when you repeat it.
also I am getting some lag in combat and even had the game freeze during combat once. Is there a way to disable the combat animations?

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I'll look into it! Thanks for the report.

(Just a note: I haven't had any lag issues, HOWEVER, Story-Mode does seem to lag when the turn of a new character starts, I assume this is because its running a decision making check that scans all a character's possible skills.)
i went to the actual colosseum and had similar lag issues come up with this version when i haven't had them in the past. maybe the game is trying to load up all the info of the various fights and eating into its processing? the audio also sounds staticy similar to when i've had resource availability issues with shit like zoom and other stuff

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
is ray supposed to keep the shades after the dryad fight? she still has them when talking to froggy in the bar. also side note, note sure if its some weird math interaction but with guinevere's blessing level 3 it says 1% mp costs but all of Ray's spells (minus the tp or hp costing ones) are free for me right now.

Last edited:

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
i may or may not have died from lauphing like a pig when the mlg glasses came on XD, also how do u do the later training arena stages bc when i click on the new ones i cant access them, ive done all 4 new contracts and the repeat one and the new colloseum battles(im on story mode so not worried abt difficulty)

Edit: Found it, it just has a weird hitbox to fight them

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes