theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Changes for next update so far:
Major:
Two New Buildings - Built Using Greater Gemstones (2 Greater Gemstones can be found in this new update)
Skill Shop - Sells new late-game skills
Cafe Bistro - Convert Farm and Fishery drops into powerful buffs.

Generic Loot Tables - In addition to specific enemy drops, enemies now have a chance to drop generic support items. This system will be used to cover all the blind spots in the current equipment. These loot tables will scale with the content.

Minor:
Cheeki and Breeki's shop is now specifically a Weapon and Armor Set shop.
A new Accessory Shop has been added to Magic Weavers, and the accessories Cheeki and Breeki sold have been moved to this shop.
Buildings now grant +20 Quality upon purchase. (This used to be the case, but accidentally got dropped.)
Added a 999,999 damage limit.
Updated all enemies with Blind, and Silence resistances to properly resist Bessie's unique variants of Blind and Silence.

Misc:
Disabled a menu blur effect theorized to cause memory leaks. (Thanks RPGMaker)

View attachment 1682695 View attachment 1682696

3/4 characters drawn
0/3 sex scenes done
2.5/3 contracts written
nothing coded yet

Will also be adding the next tournament to the colosseum.

Are you playing in a browser?
No rpg program

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love the game and the art style the story lookes good too. i do hope to save every one well almost every one the asshats who hate monster girls can get there asses kicked lol.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Alright. What were you doing at the time? I'm assuming you were in a fight, and if you were, what equipment were you using and which monsters were you fighting?
Yeah I was in first fight and I brought the sword that gives attack and the shield that gives defense both +3

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah I was in first fight and I brought the sword that gives attack and the shield that gives defense both +3
The first fight? Okay, that's really really weird, because there are so few factors that can affect this particular fight. Obviously, if that didn't work, everyone would have crashed there.

I'd recommend reinstalling the most recent version.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
was wondering something but are there weapons and other gear that only comes from monster drops? or do all shops sell all equipment? cause i feel like the pumpkin sword might only come from the pumpkin Queen fight

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
spoiler if your not that far yet at the areana were you deck the solder treating the monster girl's like shit.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
was wondering something but are there weapons and other gear that only comes from monster drops? or do all shops sell all equipment? cause i feel like the pumpkin sword might only come from the pumpkin Queen fight
Yeah, due to the game giving you the ability to replay contracts, you can replay mandatory story losses to try and beat them. If you manage to do so, you'll get rewarded for it.

There's going to be another in the next update, which I'm happy to say is now fully written!

Reactions: B4N2 and kekgod01

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah, due to the game giving you the ability to replay contracts, you can replay mandatory story losses to try and beat them. If you manage to do so, you'll get rewarded for it.

There's going to be another in the next update, which I'm happy to say is now fully written!
cool, time to 1 shot it

Aug 13, 2021
I'm currently playing v 6.9.2 and just completed the quest for the twin cat girls at the magic weavers. Is there anything more to do there or is this all there is for this version of the game?

Sep 24, 2021
I got a very stupid question but I'm new to this and I don't know how to move the saved gameplay from the old update to the new update. Any help is appreciated thank you.

narutomater

May 2, 2020

that gonna be fun and challengeing but hopfully drop rate isnt to bad

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I guess I never did upload these after all. Well, now I did.
Huge thanks! This just means I need to be more vigilant myself. I hope to make even fewer mistakes in the next update.

that gonna be fun and challenging, but hopfully drop rate isnt to bad
The drop rate will be 100%, but it will be one of the hardest enemies in the game, since this story fight is designed to kill you in two hits lol.

I'm currently playing v 6.9.2 and just completed the quest for the twin cat girls at the magic weavers. Is there anything more to do there or is this all there is for this version of the game?
That's everything so far. Look forward to more coming soon!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
dear dev if i could ask for one think that would be to nock up that sex ass bat lady. all the monster girls are sexy and they all need to be haveing sex with the mc. plues saveing the world and those crazy lady's tring to end it. mybe make them cock crazy for the mc that they don't do it lol.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
that something i been wondering about to will all the monster girls like the bat lady and the crab lady and the mermaid princess and the zombie girl and the doll girl and and the squriel girl and any of others ever get more H sceenes and ablity to get pregrant?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes