DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
All right, thanks. (y)

It just seemed kind of weird to me, since the option is "accept" and not "accept (lie)" or something.
Given the previous conversation it's obvious she never gave you a real choice so accepting seems to be the only way out of that room.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Gotta admit this exceeded my expectations.
The writing is decent, and there's already a lot of it - shades of an actual VN in the amount of present content.
The writing in the scenes as of yet is a bit repetitive - in the past game that made sense, but here, getting 2 text blocks that are identical between two scenes that the player can trigger back to back is a bit jarring. Also, nearly every scene has some variation of 'we keep at it until our orgasms subside', though that seemed to fall off a bit over time.

Bugs: It's from 9.5.1, so probably some are fixed already, and probably reported, but I'm short on time, so I'll delete superfluous info later.
- There was a case with an early mission, I believe including mary's and another one, were doing one mission marked another one as completed instead.
- Completing the other (not Yulia's) level 16? mission - I think it might have been Monster Hunter, the one with the slime - made the mission "Yulia's Lament" unavailable to me. Doing Yulia's mission first did not mark it as done.
- Changing equipment in battle seems to disable the initiative bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
A small criticism, but I've noticed that a lot of the pregnancy sprites just kinda look like the girls got a bit fatter rather than specifically pregnant. Not all have this issue but characters like Bessie's mom, the shark girl, and mimi really stick out to me.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
A small criticism, but I've noticed that a lot of the pregnancy sprites just kinda look like the girls got a bit fatter rather than specifically pregnant. Not all have this issue but characters like Bessie's mom, the shark girl, and mimi really stick out to me.
This is a very poor criticism as even IRL you cannot judge if a women is pregnant, or how far along she is, merely by looking at her figure as pregnancy shows differently for each individual

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this game to work on Mac? Whenever I try to open it it just closes instantly.
This has happened to me with other games. Some things that might help are:
  • Right-clicking the game application and picking "Open" from the menu that appears.
  • While holding the command key, clicking and dragging the game application into another location on your computer (e.g. Desktop), then opening it.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes