FrankReily

Aug 1, 2021
quick bug report if no ones said this before but the quiz ring, if equipped to the protag no longer works and is listed as succubus powers with no moves. Not sure about Bessie or Ray.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Kalkra

Apr 27, 2018
I beat Pumq the first time, and I still got the message saying that I cheated and I didn't get the sword. Did I do something wrong? I'd hate to thing I spent all that time grinding to level 17 for nothing.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
I've gone to every village I can. I've done every contract I can. I am at 97% complete, but cannot for the life of me get my rank below 508, nor can I seem to find that last 5% to complete. How can I tell what is left to do?

Note: Every girl in the village besides Alice, Davy, Bessie, and Ray are pregnant. All upgrades I can find obtained (can't seem to upgrade shops to 3 star). All buildings constructed. All tournament fights complete. All training grounds fights complete. The very last "Contract" I see in the Capitol says "In Development". All girls in each city that are capable of having sex with, seeded. All blessings I can obtain, I believe, are obtained.

Is the 508 rank and 95% completion where we stop?

Last edited:

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
You can get 100% completion. I am not sure if they count or not, but, did you defeat the training dummy and mech in the training grounds and coliseum respectively? How many girls have you slept with? I have 53. Did you do all of the repeatable missions?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I beat Pumq the first time, and I still got the message saying that I cheated and I didn't get the sword. Did I do something wrong? I'd hate to thing I spent all that time grinding to level 17 for nothing.
You should have gotten it as a drop in the battle drops screen. Did you check your equipment? It should be there, if it isn't, it's bugged and I'll need to fix it.

I've gone to every village I can. I've done every contract I can. I am at 97% complete, but cannot for the life of me get my rank below 508, nor can I seem to find that last 5% to complete. How can I tell what is left to do?

Note: Every girl in the village besides Alice, Davy, Bessie, and Ray are pregnant. All upgrades I can find obtained (can't seem to upgrade shops to 3 star). All buildings constructed. All tournament fights complete. All training grounds fights complete. The very last "Contract" I see in the Capitol says "In Development". All girls in each city that are capable of having sex with, seeded. All blessings I can obtain, I believe, are obtained.

You can get 100% completion. I am not sure if they count or not, but, did you defeat the training dummy and mech in the training grounds and coliseum respectively? How many girls have you slept with? I have 53. Did you do all of the repeatable missions?
Some people have managed to get 100%, but I imagine it's quite annoying having an incomplete percentage dangling over you when it's probably just a random NPC you forgot about in a town you haven't visited in hours.

Things that affect % completion are: Contracts, Pregnancies, NPCs sex'd, Training Arena battles and Colosseum battles.

If you transferred an old save forward, there may be a chance that the number is bugged and it won't go higher than 95% though (I haven't had anyone confirm or deny this), so don't worry about searching everywhere to get 100%.

2259fpk

Dec 6, 2021
Hi all, meek lurker here just trying to troubleshoot some issue I'm having with saving...
I played through the prologue and part of Ep1 twice now and have incurred the same error when trying to save. All "Files" on the left side of the menu are grayed out. I summoned the power of the google gods and came up with little. Some indicated the saves may be saving on a hidden path.

With enough probing I did manage to get this error from the main menus after changing some options... and I think I'm on to something. Hoping someone more familiar with these arcane arts can help me here...

"operation not permitted, open '[file path]\Monster Girl 1000 - [current build] - Windows\www\save' "

Well, me in my certainly superior knowledge went ahead and created a folder named 'save' along said path only to return the same error with \config.rpgsave tacked onto the end.

Am I missing a save configuration file somehow? Wtf does this mean and how do I fix it so I don't have to do a million playthroughs?

Love you all here btw <3

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all, meek lurker here just trying to troubleshoot some issue I'm having with saving...
I played through the prologue and part of Ep1 twice now and have incurred the same error when trying to save. All "Files" on the left side of the menu are grayed out. I summoned the power of the google gods and came up with little. Some indicated the saves may be saving on a hidden path.

With enough probing I did manage to get this error from the main menus after changing some options... and I think I'm on to something. Hoping someone more familiar with these arcane arts can help me here...

"operation not permitted, open '[file path]\Monster Girl 1000 - [current build] - Windows\www\save' "

Well, me in my certainly superior knowledge went ahead and created a folder named 'save' along said path only to return the same error with \config.rpgsave tacked onto the end.

Am I missing a save configuration file somehow? Wtf does this mean and how do I fix it so I don't have to do a million playthroughs?

Love you all here btw <3
Just a shot in the dark, but is the file path too long for windows to handle? Or is it located in an area that requires administrator privileges preventing the game from saving if it isn't ran as an admin?

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Just a quick question -is the sex scene that is triggered by getting the big bed in the game yet?

Just curious at that one as I have the big bed and am wondering what scene was created by it.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just a quick question -is the sex scene that is triggered by getting the big bed in the game yet?

Just curious at that one as I have the big bed and am wondering what scene was created by it.
Yeah, there's a fivesome available in "Your House" in Mistral Village.

2259fpk

Dec 6, 2021
Just a shot in the dark, but is the file path too long for windows to handle? Or is it located in an area that requires administrator privileges preventing the game from saving if it isn't ran as an admin?
Length isn't a problem (see what I did there). Admin privs did appear to be the problem working fine now. Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes