aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
The longer I grind, the worse the game stuttering seems to be getting it seems.

Also, while I'm glad about the completion % on the map, it'd be nice to have some way to know what it is I'm missing as it's currently sitting on 99% for me and I'm running around like mad, trying to find that one thing I missed.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1653671312545.png
I'll be adding the level 50 and 60 training arena battles in a patch coming soon. Above is what the Level 50 Training Arena battle looks like. So don't worry if you can't do them yet.

I don't know if the item changed while I wasn't looking or if its a bug but I have the quiz ring equipped to the MC but I can't use the abilities
I'll fix this in a patch right now.

The longer I grind, the worse the game stuttering seems to be getting it seems.

Also, while I'm glad about the completion % on the map, it'd be nice to have some way to know what it is I'm missing as it's currently sitting on 99% for me and I'm running around like mad, trying to find that one thing I missed.
I've been getting some lag and stuttering in some other RPGMaker MV games I've been playing too, I find saving and pressing F5, then immediately reloading clears it. It may just an unfortunate reality of the engine, I've searched endlessly for fixes and improvements, making a lot of changes and adding in special scripts just to try and reduce lag, but until the root cause can be discovered my hands are tied.

Regarding the percentage completion. There are a lot of things that you could be missing, such as not having sex with a certain shopkeeper all the way back in the Shores of Easy. However, I'm worried it might be a dead percent and you actually do have 100% lmao.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Regarding the percentage completion.
I was stuck at 99% too and I think it may be one of 3 things that got me the last % point:
  • after rosaria's contract you can visit misty woods to see (and fuck)the new pumpq
  • finishing all the repeatable contracts at least once (they don't get the "done" tag, but if one has difficulty 0 then you haven't done it yet)
  • just revisiting the towns to check that everything was indeed done
On another note, are the training arena fights counted towards completion? because I still haven't beaten guinivere and bessie and I'm at 100%

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
9.5.2:
Even smaller update with some fixes before I leave on a week-long vacation of sorts tomorrow.

Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

New:
  • Ray's default counter is now "Flare".
  • Ray's Attack has been buffed slightly (Default Cap raised from 125 to 180)
  • Bessie's Luck has been nerfed slightly. (Default Cap lowered from 75 to 40)
  • Guinevere now drops "Deck of Cards" in the Training Arena, and has been buffed considerably.
  • Improved Quick Hit coding. (It now cuts the CTB rate towards your next turn in half.)
  • Added Triple Threat (Level 50) and Historia (Level 60) to the Training Arena. These are hard fights even at the required level, so I wouldn't burden yourself with trying to beat them now.
  • Triple Threat drops 3 unique accessory awards, while Historia drops 2 new arguably BiS weapons for Dante and Bessie.
  • All Succubus Form bolt attacks now recieve the Triple Threat bonus.
  • Toxic Bolt Barrage now has a Power of 22, making Triple Threat Bolts better against a single target, and Toxic Bolt Barrage better against a group.
  • A new boss theme has been added to the game for Historia.
Bug Fixes:

• Yulia's Lament no longer disappears after completing Monster Hunter.
  • Yulia's Ring of Quiz Mastery is working again, find the skills under "Black Magic".
  • Dark Necklace can now be equipped to Ray, instead of Dante.
  • "Make Love" now has a cooldown of 100, and should now correctly reset every battle.
  • Venomous Bolts now apply Deadly Nightshade's super poison

Oct 17, 2018
Hi i have been replaying the game from rpg difficulty i used to play in standard, so far idk if difficulty has been lowered for all modes or i am just using really strong setup but this has felt somewhat easier than standard difficulty also, there used to be a quest with wendy but it seems missing and hence no scenes with her can be accessed, the mighty manticore quest seems to not get the done tag, will update if i find any other bugs haven't finished it yet

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
I did the level 50 battle in the last patch, but it was probably bugged as my level 31 party OHKO'd my pregnant mistresses. Scared to try it again for real hahaha

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi i have been replaying the game from rpg difficulty i used to play in standard, so far idk if difficulty has been lowered for all modes or i am just using really strong setup but this has felt somewhat easier than standard difficulty also, there used to be a quest with wendy but it seems missing and hence no scenes with her can be accessed, the mighty manticore quest seems to not get the done tag, will update if i find any other bugs haven't finished it yet
The BGM for historia's fight seems to be bugged (I get a "failed to load" error)
I'll look into both of these and release a quick fix.

Edit:
Hotfix applied to the patc:
- Fixed Training Arena Historia's BGM not loading.
- Fixed Training Arena Historia's Elementas doing 0 damage.
- Fixed Mighty Manticores and Training Arc contracts having swapped "Done" tags.
- Finishing several Mistral Village quests now places you back at the contracts board when you're done, instead of spawning you to the left of the village randomly.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
9.5.2:
Even smaller update with some fixes before I leave on a week-long vacation of sorts tomorrow.

Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD

New:
  • Ray's default counter is now "Flare".
  • Ray's Attack has been buffed slightly (Default Cap raised from 125 to 180)
  • Bessie's Luck has been nerfed slightly. (Default Cap lowered from 75 to 40)
  • Guinevere now drops "Deck of Cards" in the Training Arena, and has been buffed considerably.
  • Improved Quick Hit coding. (It now cuts the CTB rate towards your next turn in half.)
  • Added Triple Threat (Level 50) and Historia (Level 60) to the Training Arena. These are hard fights even at the required level, so I wouldn't burden yourself with trying to beat them now.
  • Triple Threat drops 3 unique accessory awards, while Historia drops 2 new arguably BiS weapons for Dante and Bessie.
  • All Succubus Form bolt attacks now recieve the Triple Threat bonus.
  • Toxic Bolt Barrage now has a Power of 22, making Triple Threat Bolts better against a single target, and Toxic Bolt Barrage better against a group.
  • A new boss theme has been added to the game for Historia.
Bug FixFixeswheha
  • Yulia's Lament no longer disappears after completing Monster Hunter.
  • Yulia's Ring of Quiz Mastery is working again, find the skills under "Black Magic".
  • Dark Necklace can now be equipped to Ray, instead of Dante.
  • "Make Love" now has a cooldown of 100, and should now correctly reset every battle.
  • Venomous Bolts now apply Deadly Nightshade's super poison
where is the place of the save files

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is the criticism here that succubi are overdone, or that you don't like the fact that elves are ancestors of succubi?

I'm finding it hard to understand why either thing is bad.
Something that is overdone isn't necessarily a bad thing, and having a certain fantasy species being related to another by blood in a unique fantasy world is a preference at best.

In my world, elves are related to succubi, goblins are related to imps, fairies are related to pixies + nymphs, and much more. These aren't particularly important plot points.

It seems somewhat unusual to me that you seem to say succubi are the most "common", while your other criticism seems to be that I chose not to "railroad" elves into their most common fictional representation by giving them a unique twist.

To me, and I may be wrong, but it sounds like you dislike the concept succubi. If I were you, I imagine I'd have made plenty of decisions differently to better suit your tastes. Unfortunately, I'm just a single person stumbling around the world like any other, and I can't anticipate any factors that might personally not suit your tastes.

If it's any consolation. You have expectations of what "elves" and "succubi" should be, but if I had called them "Elheim" and "Saddarah" you probably wouldn't have had any complaints, right? In the same manner your expectations regarding elves appears to have been subverted, your expectations around succubi may be as well. Bessie is Bessie, she'll be an ever-loving and loyal elf until the end.
There is a lot to go through, but to summarize, introducing the capacity for some species to transform into another raises way too many questions of morality, worldbuilding, etc. The relation itself doesn't matter. I dislike the concept of succubi, true, but I would have no qualms if they were present as a truly separate species, not the "ascension" of elves. Not in the least because it cheapens the uniqueness of both elves and succubi.

And I can tell you why it is important within the context of the story. Even if your take on succubi is significantly different than the stereotype I dislike, which it is, I grant that, you already illustrated that the transformation directly affects the personality of the character.
I already like Bessie's character, and tampering with it by throwing in the changes in both character and appearance will almost certainly be a downgrade in my view.

I of course have a few other gripes with the writing, such as the concept of spirit, devourer demons being one of the species, a few bits of tonal inconsistency, etc. But to be honest, all of them are very minor, and you handled the concepts well. Which is why I wrote the feedback as respectfully as I could, although a bit muddled.

Reactions: Zanmori
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes