jasterx17

May 20, 2019
bigger than you'd expect. a start to finish playthrough right now, if you take your time and enjoy all the content, is probably close to 20 hours if i had to guess? granted i'm a slow reader but yeah, it's not over quick.
Thanks for the replay I will give it a try.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
bigger than you'd expect. a start to finish playthrough right now, if you take your time and enjoy all the content, is probably close to 20 hours if i had to guess? granted i'm a slow reader but yeah, it's not over quick.
more like 40 hours honestly going through the battles can have you take a few tries to do

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
I have a suggestion for your 'resource collection' notice. Disable it until the character has the ability to return to Mistral village. You already have a button that is only useable after that, use the same programming logic.

On a totally diferent subject, Has anyone experienced computer crashes in the late game stage? I am on a Windows 7 system with 16 gigs of memory. These crashes may be unrelated to the game, but I wanted to check if anyone else had that happen. It seems to happen only with the game, BUT I haven't been doing much else either.
Gus

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 wanted to ask when is the next update planned? for part 2 the capital for the rest of that part

Last edited:
Reactions: DemiNeko

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1653472972343.png

Episode 9 Part 2:
Episode 9 has been split into three parts because I had/have to be away from home at either end of this month. (I'll be gone from the 28th May to the 6th June too). I don't have enough time to finish the last contract before the 28th, so I'll leave you this small gift.

While light on content, this update provides a lot of serious quality-of-life improvements and some much needed fixes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Mini-Guide for 9.5.0:
1. Complete Story 2 - Rosaria's Tests in Capital City
2. Complete Story 3- B-Team in Capital City
3. (Optional) Visit a certain someone in Misty Woods.

9.5.0:
Major:

• 2 New Story Contracts.
  • 2 Sex Scenes.
  • Major Weapon/Armor/Item Overhaul: All items now have a line of lore in addition to the mechanical explanations. This includes information on who can equip what item.
  • New Feature: Percentage Completion now appears on your save file and on the world map. This number will update on the world map, and reflects the % of the game completed as of the current patch. Including all contracts, NPC sex scenes, girls pregnant, training arena fights and colosseum matches. The game will attempt to automatically update your save file's progression when you visit the world map after completing Story 1 in Capital City.
  • After completing any contract, or battle in the colosseum, it'll be marked with a [Done].
  • Resource collection is now sorts all gains into a single cumulative box for Common, Rares, Legendaries, Ores, Profits and Tokens. This decreases the amount of textboxes significantly.
  • New Training Arena Battle: Guinevere, Level 45.
  • New Limit Breaks: Savage Form in the Skill Shop has been replaced by Celestial Form with 7 new spells. Ultimate Shot has been replaced by Succubus Form with 7 new abilities. Ultimate Slayer has been replaced by Time Warp: User can act three times in a row.
  • New Event: Elysian Colosseum Survival Game. If you beat it on you first time, you'll get a huge bonus. (This is borderline impossible even with cheats)
Minor:
  • Deathclaw and Broomstick have been properly added with new stats.
  • Mine resources have been completely rebalanced, Sapphire, Emeralds and Diamonds have much higher drop rates.
  • Mine Quantity Upgrade 3 new effect: Gain 2x drops for all mine resources. (Stacks with the others, giving 4x of each resource and 2x Legendary Ore)
  • Mega Berry Buff: Restores 60% HP to party -> Restores 66% HP and 66% MP to party.
  • Cherry Bomb Buff: Deals 500 + 1% HP damage twice -> Power 16 + 1% HP damage twice. Can now critically hit.
  • Devil's Pupfish Buff: No longer gives the disadvantages of Berserk, and provides an additional +8% Attack and Agility.
  • Golden Tooth Sawfish: +12% Attack to all allies -> +Bravery, +Faith, +6% Attack and Magic Attack to all allies.
  • Remedial Herb Buff: Now targets the entire party.
  • Infinity Rod now actually gives its effect and not the "No Limitz (Legendary)" effect.
  • "Girls Impregnated" added to save file screen.
  • Default text speed is now instant.
  • Reflect now only gives 50% Magic Reflection rate. (This is to avoid cheesing magic-only bosses.)
  • Added piercings to Yulia's second sex scene.
  • Blessings: Pure Attack and Magic Attack blessings have been rebalanced to be more interesting. Since they were all the absolute best in slot blessings, they now have small downsides that make stacking attack and magic attack a risk/reward.
  • Repeat Contracts now award slightly more experience at high levels. (From 1% per level, to 4% + 4 per level)
  • Minor improvements to menuing when starting a new game.
  • Bandit Rouges now have a 50% chance to drop Golden Coins.
  • Ray's Attack: Past a Misty Woods, most of Ray's offensive weapons now replace her attack with "Flare", and defensive weapons replace it with "Pray". Flare is now considered a normal attack.
  • You can now upgrade Capital City equipment.
  • Blessing Upgrades are now sorted into categories spanning several cities.
Bug Fixes:
  • You no longer get informed that resource collection is available before you reach Mistral Village.
  • Several backend improvements to reduce lag on lower spec devices.
  • Slipstream Intro won't happen if you skipped it using Episode Select.
  • Fixed a soft lock in the threesome in "Story 1 - Rule of There".
  • 12+ Typos Fixed

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Episode 9 has been split into three parts because I had/have to be away from home at either end of this month. (I'll be gone from the 28th May to the 6th June too). I don't have enough time to finish the last contract before the 28th, so I'll leave you this small gift.
I said it before and I will say it again.
Damn you are an unique developer. You put out high quality content so fast that I can not keep up with playing.
This whole alone is really a gift and it keeps on giving.

Thank you very much and may you have a long and blessed life.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Monster Girl 1000
40+ Romanceable Girls
Well, I guess 40+ can mean 1000, but... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Anyway, been forever, since I last played this, pretty excited to get into the new stuff.

Didn't even scratch the surface back then, so plenty of content for me, heh. :PogChamp:
Cheers.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
Random but how do i get the event in the Coloseum? Looked around it and it didnt poped up, so do i wait some or am i just blind?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Episode 9 Part 2:

While light on content, this update provides a lot of serious quality-of-life improvements and some much needed fixes.
While some developers use this as an excuse to not post an update regularly. TS over here is posting what they got to keep their fans happy.
wont-make-deadline.jpg

Reactions: Slimoti

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does the "heartbreaker" into "cure/healing" on an enemy not work anymore? Or did i miss something?
The plugin used to enable that caused huge lag and was removed.

Random but how do i get the event in the Coloseum? Looked around it and it didnt poped up, so do i wait some or am i just blind?
It can only happen the very first time you do the survival minigame, the one that happens the first time you meet the Nurse in the story. It's only a small event that happens if you somehow win the mandatory loss against MACHINA EX.

Reactions: DemiNeko

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I can't access the cities that are to the top right of the Wood Kingdom as clicking on the red dot does nothing. Screenshot_20220525-171752_Monster Girl 1000 - 951.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes