TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Do you think you'd ever add a "Quest List", just so player's know what they got left to do? I find, after waiting for the next update, I often forget what it is I need to be doing next. Even if it's something as simple as "so-and-so spoke about this thing happening here, maybe I should check it out"?
This one not so needed but a completion checker? Like, a percentage to show how much is left of the game to complete, including side mission, collactables, etc?
Yeah, going to be adding some quality of life regarding this soon.
One teeny problem is that the % complete function won't be retroactive, but I'm planning on every quest you've done being marked as so.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Hi Twisted

Really enjoying Monster Girl after playing your other games (Tuition & FWB)

I have noticed a couple of minor typos that while not affecting anything do stand out when you see them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Just noticed there seems to be a regular error in the game.

Rogue has been regularly spelled as Rouge. Rogue is a thief or bandit, rouge is a type of make up that is red in colour

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm back home after a long break, and we have some exciting changes coming.

Not only will the content of Episode 9 Part 2 drop, featuring three new characters, contracts and sex scenes, but finally some much needed quality of life:
  • New Percentage Completion system. Shows you how much of the game you've complete on your save file and on the world map.
  • Girls impregnated now appears as a statistic on your save file
  • Major Weapon/Armor/Item overhaul. All items now have an additional line of description which includes the name of the character that can use the weapon, lore, flavour text and even some more mechanical information for certain weapons.
1652822009975.png
  • Completed Contracts will now have a [Done] tag.
I can't understate just how amazing the support and suggestions have been here. Everything I listed above were suggestions from fans, and almost every single best idea in the game has been. The game truly does feel like a combined effort from the community at times as they help make it the best game it can be.

I hope to speed things up and finish the game before the end of this year!

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I'm back home after a long break, and we have some exciting changes coming.

Not only will the content of Episode 9 Part 2 drop, featuring three new characters, contracts and sex scenes, but finally some much needed quality of life:
  • New Percentage Completion system. Shows you how much of the game you've complete on your save file and on the world map.
  • Girls impregnated now appears as a statistic on your save file
  • Major Weapon/Armor/Item overhaul. All items now have an additional line of description which includes the name of the character that can use the weapon, lore, flavour text and even some more mechanical information for certain weapons.
View attachment 1816480
  • Completed Contracts will now have a [Done] tag.
I can't understate just how amazing the support and suggestions have been here. Everything I listed above were suggestions from fans, and almost every single best idea in the game has been. The game truly does feel like a combined effort from the community at times as they help make it the best game it can be.

I hope to speed things up and finish the game before the end of this year!
Looking forward to the update, especially the pregnancy counter. No longer will I have to visit Alice to figure out how many girls have been impregnated. Only thing that'd be better is a list that crosses off each girl after they're pregnant so you know which ones to focus on.

May 19, 2022
I just finished my playthrough and enjoyed every second of it. The plot, art, and characters are well-done, and you can tell someone put their passion into it. Still, there's one bit of constructive critique I want to get off my chest. I'm primarily a Mac user (Monterey 12.4), and the game works if you apply the provided patch, but at start-up, it still crashes occasionally. The cause seems to be RPGM itself. Will there be a more permanent solution down the line? I enjoyed your previous games and recently bought both of them on Steam.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I just finished my playthrough and enjoyed every second of it. The plot, art, and characters are well-done, and you can tell someone put their passion into it. Still, there's one bit of constructive critique I want to get off my chest. I'm primarily a Mac user (Monterey 12.4), and the game works if you apply the provided patch, but at start-up, it still crashes occasionally. The cause seems to be RPGM itself. Will there be a more permanent solution down the line? I enjoyed your previous games and recently bought both of them on Steam.
RPGM technically doesn't support mac, it's the patch a fan made that makes it possible. I'm afraid I won't be able to make any internal changes to the engine to fix Mac bugs, I've never used a Mac before and there's no way I'd be able to make my own game engine.

I will, however, never use RPGMaker ever again to do anything; shit's trash. Ren'Py all the way in the future.

May 19, 2022
RPGM technically doesn't support mac, it's the patch a fan made that makes it possible. I'm afraid I won't be able to make any internal changes to the engine to fix Mac bugs, I've never used a Mac before and there's no way I'd be able to make my own game engine.
I'm assuming once the game is done, it'll hit Steam? Technically, the game's working on Mac, albeit with some hiccups here and there. I don't know how Steam'll handle it, but is it possible to advertise it as playable on IOs, even though it would need a fan-made patch for it to work?

I will, however, never use RPGMaker ever again to do anything; shit's trash. Ren'Py all the way in the future.
As a Mac-user, that's a relief. Lol.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm assuming once the game is done, it'll hit Steam? Technically, the game's working on Mac, albeit with some hiccups here and there. I don't know how Steam'll handle it, but is it possible to advertise it as playable on IOs, even though it would need a fan-made patch for it to work?

As a Mac-user, that's a relief. Lol.
I won't post it on Steam as being mac compatible.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

As a game player, I find that Ren'Py gives a far better experience; the whole thing seems a lot more professional. The big snag appears to be that - based on the Ren'Py games I've played - detailed modelling of combat doesn't seem to be possible.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes