John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Isn't the whole premise of the game that male births are exceedingly rare? So for those whose kid's gender isn't confirmed yet, I'd say the probability of it being a boy is much lower than 50%.
It would make more sense that a greater number of births would be male since he's the hero and the hero is supposed to fulfill the aim of the game which I assume is to make boys (or is it just to phuk monster girls :)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Not gonna lie, just a bit irritated here.

I had the MC to 26, Bessie & Ray to 24, and now I'm levels 17, 16 & 16?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
They changed the level up formula.

You have the same amount of experience points earned, it's just that 100,000 exp (for example) used to be level 26 but now is only level 17.

Technically you didn't lose anything but if it annoys you there is a cheat option to add those levels back anyway.

Sep 12, 2021
Alright, playing through the game again and I came across that frozen visuals issue again. Only this time, it happened during Gabbi's dialogue after I purchase information on the Kraken contract in the Shores of Easy. The dialogue wouldn't progress as I clicked, but I could still hear the ding of the menu whenever I right clicked. Only the menu never showed up and I couldn't click anything.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Are you planning on adding alternate dialogs for the characters once they're pregnant? It's kind of disappointing that they say the same things as before, and after their first greeting to inform you of their pregnancy, only Tali has a new line referencing her pregnancy, but still nothing during the sex scenes. It didn't bother me much in My Tuition Academia, but given that reproduction is the goal of our hero, it seems odd that it hasn't received that much attention.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I won't put it in the next episode, because the update is coming out VERY SOON! But the episode after that.
TwistedScarlett60
You lied to me.jpg

B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Just for fun, I'd like to collect the legendary versions of all equipment that comes in different rarities. Is this possible without an insane amount of reloading? Like, what about Rat-Killer, and the stuff you get from the Roc? Redoing the Rat Exterminator quest didn't give me extra copies of Rat-Killer. Would I just need to reload a bunch? And the Roc drops three pieces of equipment, and there's no way I'm gonna redo that fight until I manage to get legendary versions of all 3 in one go. Is there a way to redo this battle? Does anyone have any ideas?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Not gonna lie, just a bit irritated here.

I had the MC to 26, Bessie & Ray to 24, and now I'm levels 17, 16 & 16?
Like I said in the change notes, massive experience and levelling overhaul combined with a giant cheat menu that lets you change your levels.
There was supposed to be a way for your save to automatically update to the new version without you losing levels, but it's impossible to catch every piece of sand in the sieve, so you'll have to add your levels back using the cheat menu in "Your Room".
Apologies for the inconvenience, I try to make sure there are as few as possible while the game is in development, but sometimes a change is worth the hassle.
I actually added plenty of new dialogue for characters when they're pregnant. Every character now has a separate "Talk" line when they're pregnant, and their sex scenes were polished remove any references to getting knocked up, and in some cases add references to the belly and pregnancy.
Some things may have slipped through the cracks, however, so don't hesitate to take some screenshots and send them my way.

Just for fun, I'd like to collect the legendary versions of all equipment that comes in different rarities. Is this possible without an insane amount of reloading? Like, what about Rat-Killer, and the stuff you get from the Roc? Redoing the Rat Exterminator quest didn't give me extra copies of Rat-Killer. Would I just need to reload a bunch? And the Roc drops three pieces of equipment, and there's no way I'm gonna redo that fight until I manage to get legendary versions of all 3 in one go. Is there a way to redo this battle? Does anyone have any ideas?
Probably a fairly lofty goal! Especially considering there aren't legendary variants of every item in the game, namely Rat-Killer doesn't have a legendary variant. And you can't repeat the Roc drops until Magic Weavers, when you will get three guaranteed legendaries for every Roc drop.

The legendary system is just a way to kind of "RNG" the quality of the party's loot as you travel through the world. It adds variety to each playthrough, excitement when you get an amazing drop, and is a nuanced way to drip feed the party power than just giving every enemy a slightly stronger drop than the previous enemy.
It's not really supposed to be a system to abuse. Late game you will probably have plenty of legendary ore to upgrade whatever you want.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Like I said in the change notes, massive experience and levelling overhaul combined with a giant cheat menu that lets you change your levels.
There was supposed to be a way for your save to automatically update to the new version without you losing levels, but it's impossible to catch every piece of sand in the sieve, so you'll have to add your levels back using the cheat menu in "Your Room".
Apologies for the inconvenience, I try to make sure there are as few as possible while the game is in development, but sometimes a change is worth the hassle.
Yeah, I get it, and now that I've had a night to sleep on it, I'm less frustrated, especially after looking through the change notes again, and realizing that I really had been warned.

Just jumping into the new content because hey, I'm nearly at level and then getting my ass handed to me was a bad way for me to realize that I'd lost 9 levels.

But thanks for the reply, I do appreciate it!

You know, whenever I start up the game, this pop-up comes up.

View attachment 1806919

Would this have anything to do with the game freezing, perhaps?
I doubt it, I get this with Magical Girl Celesphonia, this game, and Wings of Roldea, and I usually don't have any freezing occuring.

I think I've fixed this issue before but it hasn't been affecting my performance, so I've just been letting it sit there and closing the pop up after the game starts up.

B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Probably a fairly lofty goal! Especially considering there aren't legendary variants of every item in the game, namely Rat-Killer doesn't have a legendary variant. And you can't repeat the Roc drops until Magic Weavers, when you will get three guaranteed legendaries for every Roc drop.

The legendary system is just a way to kind of "RNG" the quality of the party's loot as you travel through the world. It adds variety to each playthrough, excitement when you get an amazing drop, and is a nuanced way to drip feed the party power than just giving every enemy a slightly stronger drop than the previous enemy.
It's not really supposed to be a system to abuse. Late game you will probably have plenty of legendary ore to upgrade whatever you want.
Ah, cool. Thanks for the context. Rat-Killer's name is actually "Rat-Killer (Common)" in my game, unlike Sharpened Sword and Agile Sword which don't specify a rarity. Thus, I assumed there were other rarities available. I would suggest that it is just changed to "Rat-Killer" so obsessive people like me aren't confused :p

doblick

Apr 21, 2021
so I've missed several updates the last version I played was 6.9.2 and now when I boot up 9.0.3 it doesn't read my other saves do I have to start over?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
so I've missed several updates the last version I played was 6.9.2 and now when I boot up 9.0.3 it doesn't read my other saves do I have to start over?
There's an episode select and a cheat menu so you can restore your progress quickly.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There's an episode select and a cheat menu so you can restore your progress quickly.
So TS, there's 1 alternate ending which Mistral Village is sealed from the rest of the world where the MC ends up becoming a god & will have a couple of daughters with Alice but we don't know what happens to the latter's great granddaughter or the rest of the monstergirls in it. Is there other alternate endings besides this?

Jul 18, 2018
Do you think you'd ever add a "Quest List", just so player's know what they got left to do? I find, after waiting for the next update, I often forget what it is I need to be doing next. Even if it's something as simple as "so-and-so spoke about this thing happening here, maybe I should check it out"?
This one not so needed but a completion checker? Like, a percentage to show how much is left of the game to complete, including side mission, collactables, etc?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes