f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
So I finally found the time to play again (currently finishing episode 8), and I'll probably post episodes 8 and 9 in bulk. However, for now, the image "Sex 8 Yulia Cowgirl B" is missing Yulia's piercings.

Edit: There's also a lot of "Hunters Association" vs "Hunter's Association" in the Capital City intro. At this point, I don't even remember which is the correct one.

Last edited:

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
A loop? Nope, I didn't experience a loop. I’m on Mac tho. What version are you playing? 9.0.3?
Had just updated to 9.0.3 on Windows. The loop is from Nana giving her Blessing to you it jumps back to you accepting Olivia's Blessing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you are taking Nana's virginity again and end up right back here.

Mistlereo

Jun 17, 2020
Wow, what a huge update. I'm so glad your working on this series currently. Its one of the few higher quality series that I follow and am always so happy to see more content as there aren't exactly many monster-girls series out there either. Kenkocross encylopedia is at a snails pace, but this. This is the good stuff. Thanks a lot man.

Apr 29, 2022
Had just updated to 9.0.3 on Windows. The loop is from Nana giving her Blessing to you it jumps back to you accepting Olivia's Blessing.
Did you try reloading a previous safe? I just finished my playthrough days ago, same build, and didn't encounter that bug. Sucks, because TwistedScarlett60 won't be here for a few days. Tho, repeatably taking a hot nun-lamb's virginity doesn't sound half bad. Lol.

I trust that Eris realizes that the mc is not really on her side yet
That's what I was wondering as well? I don't think she's that naive.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Were you repeating the quest? Or did you in any way modify the game to get certain equipment early? Either way, it's a bug I'll look into, along with everything else reported on the threat.

However, I won't be able to do anything until I return home on the 15th of May.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrm, does anyone know what we get from Eden depending on the choice? I wanna know whether any of the items are worth choosing or if I should just get the blessings.

Apr 29, 2022
Hrm, does anyone know what we get from Eden depending on the choice? I wanna know whether any of the items are worth choosing or if I should just get the blessings.
I picked the blessings and, thus far, haven't gotten anything. Eden told me that she'll be checking the black market for blessings? I don't think it's implemented yet.

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Were you repeating the quest? Or did you in any way modify the game to get certain equipment early? Either way, it's a bug I'll look into, along with everything else reported on the threat.

However, I won't be able to do anything until I return home on the 15th of May.
First time going through the quest and only cheat was lvl and gold. Gold was added by save file edit long time ago several versions back (v3.03 or v4.01). I actually used the remove lvl cheat cause even with the rebalance I had grinded out way too many lvls even cutting my lvls in half was still 1 or 2 shotting most enemies. (I always over lvl if I can, example I'm one of those who will have a full lvl 100 Pokémon team before even face the first gym)
Since I seem to be only one getting this loop, I'm inclined to think I've got a corrupted save probably. Considering how many versions it has been transferred through kind of surprised this first time it is acting up.
Will start a new save using the chapter select and a clean file to see if it persists.

Edit: yep fresh save had zero issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have redmi note 6 pro and it can barely run this game, it really showed when i returned to mistral village, any fix?
I'll look into ways of reducing lag again, but I must admit, gaming on the Redmi Note 6 Pro is not the best experience. Even a complicated RPGMaker game can have 100s of parallel processes and calculations that can make a phone chug.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Really enjoying your 3 games - thank you for the time and effort.

Would it be possible to add a "Girls Pregnant" tracker to the information show's when you save? This would be useful as it is one of the goals of the game.

SadCig

Dec 16, 2019
Is it close to the end, dont realy like unfinished games so I'm wondering is it worth the wait?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not entirely certain what happened here but it's a hilarious bug

This was a bug I actually mentioned in the change log. I figured it wouldn't need a hot fix because only a very small proportion of players will be getting up to around the level 40 mark. Will be sorted in the next update.

Is it close to the end, dont realy like unfinished games so I'm wondering is it worth the wait?
Some players have reported that there's around 20 hours of content among the 60 sex scenes as of episode 9 part 1.
Are we getting close to being done? Eeehhhhh.. Maybe 66% done?

Sleepycatz

Jul 12, 2020
Not sure about the 20 hours, but I just started episode 9 and my save game says 45 hours - take away 10% to accommodate for the time spent with reports and it's still 40 hours.

Maybe I'm the odd one, don't know.
47 hours for me and I'm at the end of current content, so maybe it's not so odd after all

Reactions: f-zoned
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes