fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I mean yes but everything he knew just got turned upside down and he still doesn't know everything
sure, but when you talk to the two people literally right after taking the other choice the identity of that person is once again affirmed by people who were involved.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 1792924
Isnt that a bit too many levels down?
Like what fdragon said above me. The game had a giant overhaul with exp, and your characters only update if you visit the world map.
Fortunately, there's a comprehensive cheat system available in your bedroom at Mistral Village. Just go ahead and add your levels back.

Probably to balance them. What a cruel way to say fuck you to players who invested time.
Why would I do that?

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
what requirments? and yes have 9.0.3 im quite positive i did all contracts needed for wendy and beeki and cheeki i just finished magic weavers story for them not sure what else i need
you need to beat their ex versions in the training area

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
You tell me. I lost over 10 lvls and now we ask each other questions.
Like what fdragon said above me. The game had a giant overhaul with exp, and your characters only update if you visit the world map.
Fortunately, there's a comprehensive cheat system available in your bedroom at Mistral Village. Just go ahead and add your levels back.
see above

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
There are lots of dialogue choices in the game, but are do any of them let you see scenes you otherwise wouldn't? Or alternatively miss out on scenes that aren't obviously labeled as 'I don't wanna fuck elf-mom'?

Permanently missable I mean, if I can repeat a contract and pick other dialogue to get a scene then thats not really missable.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
There are lots of dialogue choices in the game, but are do any of them let you see scenes you otherwise wouldn't? Or alternatively miss out on scenes that aren't obviously labeled as 'I don't wanna fuck elf-mom'?

Permanently missable I mean, if I can repeat a contract and pick other dialogue to get a scene then thats not really missable.
There's at least 1 scene (possibly more though I haven't encountered any others) that's entirely missable. It's part of the latest release in the Capital.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Just did the first round of the colliseum and got to sleep with the deer lady and let me tell you, thats the good shit right there.

I'm always hungry for 'monster girl' games to have more monster and less girl, seems every character is just girl w/ ears and/or tail. And then when you get something like a naga siren Siren Naga (OC do not steal) who has the promise of potentially having monster bits, they just have awkwardly positioned lady bits that make no sense phyically. Put the bits on the snake part you cowards.

I hope there are more scenes like that around, the game is extremely good and the writing is cute and thoughtful. I just wanna smash more monstery monster-girls.

Apr 29, 2022
...more monster and less girl...more monstery monster-girls.
I agree, some more monstery girls like Francesca, Hides-In-Barrels, or Polishes-Many-Spears would be appreciated. Tho Airell, the dev of another monster girl game, told me that Patreon likes to throw a hissy-fit if monster girls are too monstery and animal like.

Reactions: Greily

Lethal057

Jul 8, 2021
I have redmi note 6 pro and it can barely run this game, it really showed when i returned to mistral village, any fix?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes