jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Am I right in thinking that the maximum number of girls you can get pregnant at present is 14?

sinn6669

May 8, 2022
Love this game can't wait until the nursey is build so I can see my bastards. The daughters would be adorebs. Like all my werewolf puppies could be sitting there looking up at me with those eyes asking for treats.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm up to level 20 in the game and the battles are starting to freeze up rather often. There a fix for this?
What are you running the game on?
The game is probably just getting too intensive for some phones. I might enable the pre-loader, but that has a habit of causing the game to black screen on launch on phones, so it's the worst of both worlds.

Sep 12, 2021
I'm playing it on a desktop computer with pretty good specs, Windows 10 OS. And what happens exactly, is the screen just freezes during one of the turns, the enemies turn now that I think about it. I can still hear the soundtrack, I can still hear the clicks of the mouse, but the visuals are all completely frozen nor can I see the mouse anymore.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm playing it on a desktop computer with pretty good specs, Windows 10 OS. And what happens exactly, is the screen just freezes during one of the turns, the enemies turn now that I think about it. I can still hear the soundtrack, I can still hear the clicks of the mouse, but the visuals are all completely frozen nor can I see the mouse anymore.
That's... new... Does your graphics card support OpenGL and have all its drivers updated?

I've done some testing on my low spec non-gaming Laptop.
It gets 25 FPS during pure text menus as a benchmark.
10 FPS in Mistral Village.
22 FPS on the world map.
18-22 FPS at several locations in The Reach.
25 FPS in the Training Arena
20 FPS in Training Arena battles with basic equipment with ~5 FPS drops when a skill is used.
20 FPS in Training Arena battles with advanced equipment with tons of effects.

I'll look into reducing the lag at Mistral Village, but I feel like other than that, we are at a point where if the game lags or freezes in anyway, it's a hardware issue on the user's side, not the game having trouble. I should emphasize that this is a laptop that lags up when swapping between chrome tabs or highlighting a ton of text in google docs, and the game is still quite playable.

Sep 12, 2021
Hmm... I have a Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics card on my computer, with all drivers updated. The funny thing is, this issue only started creeping up around the time I got to the Wood Elf kingdom. The first time it happened, I had nearly finished with the area and was doing the last battle, then the visuals in the battle froze. No amount of clicking or pressing escape or any button could make it unfreeze. I had to go back and redo the entire area since it was a while since I saved. It's only got more frequent since then. Shit, I couldn't get through Yulia's battle at all thanks to it.

Never had a single lag during the whole length of the game.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hmm... I have a Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics card on my computer, with all drivers updated. The funny thing is, this issue only started creeping up around the time I got to the Wood Elf kingdom. The first time it happened, I had nearly finished with the area and was doing the last battle, then the visuals in the battle froze. No amount of clicking or pressing escape or any button could make it unfreeze. I had to go back and redo the entire area since it was a while since I saved. It's only got more frequent since then. Shit, I couldn't get through Yulia's battle at all thanks to it.

Never had a single lag during the whole length of the game.
Sounds like there's a memory leak in one of the the plugins I'm using. A plugin may be saving unnecessary batches of data and iterating through them at each ping, and it looks like the more you play, the more data it saves without freeing that memory when it's useless.
Most of the time memory leaks are temporary, since you can just close the game and reload it fine. However, that's not the case if the allocated data is saved and reloaded.
Out of curiosity, what was the file size of your save files? Mine was only 58 KB. Although the size itself may not be the issue, i could be be a plugin that's causing extra processing on each frame of the game without adding any new data at all.

I may go through the game and clean up the scripting and coding, while experimenting with various preloaders and lag reducing plugins.

Sep 12, 2021
I didn't know where to find the saves. And unfortunately, I had deleted the game folder and tried re-downloading it. If the same issue comes up again, I'll let you know.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 wanted to ask but umm how many more episodes do you think is planned till the end of the game? i still feel like there possiblliy like another 10 episodes or maybe less till the game ends there at the captial and looks maybe halfway

Reactions: Slimoti

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 wanted to ask but umm how many more episodes do you think is planned till the end of the game? i still feel like there possiblliy like another 10 episodes or maybe less till the game ends there at the captial and looks maybe halfway
There are an awful lot of places on the world map that the party hasn't visited yet. If they are going to eventually visit all or most of them, that would imply a lot more episodes.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
There are an awful lot of places on the world map that the party hasn't visited yet. If they are going to eventually visit all or most of them, that would imply a lot more episodes.
this game is pretty exciting and yea there alot of map spots still they did not vist yet i just wonder how many more till the end but this is his biggest game he made so far the other 2 he made friends with benefits ended and i havent played the colleage game yet but guessing Monster Girl 1,000 might have year or 2 till the end for the game

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes