narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 hello i Wanted to ask but the nursery in mystral village im asuming when the girls give birth in future updates his childern will be born? or is that place for somethnig else? and the school to but im assuming it for his childern he having with all his monster girl lovers

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
for some reason after visiting the colusseum my characters went from 18 to 15... that really sucked visiting the slipstream. luckily i kept my old saves

ok so its after the first battle in the new patch

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
for some reason after visiting the colusseum my characters went from 18 to 15... that really sucked visiting the slipstream. luckily i kept my old saves
Really? That's a surprise. No shame in using the comprehensive new cheat system to adjust your save file in this time of development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose that's a fairly simple way to describe her goal, yeah.

bovewq

Aug 16, 2020
Hey Scarlett, the game is dope. Thanks for all your hard work and timely updates, as well as 40 hours and counting of entertainment.

I was curious if this format of game is a one off for you or if you had plans for another RPG? I can see why not as you have expressed a desire to not use RPGM in the future and it seems like a staggeringly large amount of work to undertake solo. However, I love the additions here of the town upgrading and the combat system and would love it in your future projects (FwB2 pretty please :p)! Can't wait to buy this on steam when it's done like FwB and Tuition Academia.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a request can we knock up forgive me i am bad with names holsteir i think that's sexy ass bat ladys name:love:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
I don't think you're even remotely close to understanding what's going on in this story, because nothing you've said about the story is correct except for your observation that the Succubus Princess is slutty. Is English your second language?
yes English is a second language but I can read and write I'm just not very well versed in writing because I don't like taking lot of time. as for my misconception I apologies as I stated I'm not into whore like characters so I did skip most the dialogue in the village because I was not interested. From my point of view it does look like she tried to corrupt the harem but i may have been wrong. And maybe I misunderstood Eris in the capitol I thought she said that she made monster girls because the humans were not perfect and that all the other god left and she's the only one left as well as MC is a demi god and she wants to make a new world or something but I may have misunderstood. keep making this game hope the best an looking forward to the next updates.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
OP has been updated with 9.0.3, slightly more than just a hotfix. I'll be away from the 4th to the 15th, I'll still be working on the game but I won't be able to update it, so I'm trying to get in as many fixes and improvements in before then.

Changelog:
Major:

• You can now visit Sybil, Nana and Olivia in the Hunter's tavern after completing their quest. If you have sex with Sybil again, you can get her blessing.
  • Olivia's repeat sex scene doesn't include Ray, making it somewhat unique.
  • Sybil's Blessing: Auto-Berserk themed. Will make your fighter automatically battle with some bonuses at later levels.

Minor:
  • All "Buff when your HP is lower than X%" equipment stopped working, so they've been reworked:
  • Shell Shield now gives 20% Magic Resistance.
  • Cozy Gloves now gives +3% HP Regen and 2% MP Regen.
  • Warding Circlet now gives 20% Physical Resistance
  • Heart Accessories now give +8/16/24% Max HP
  • Froggy's Blessing overhaul: Now gives +20/30/40% Magic Reflection.
  • Wendy now appears pregnant in the Upgrade Hut. (Edit: Due to a stupid error I made, this'll cause Mary's model to bug out, you'll have to overlook it for now)
  • Fixed some anal scenes mentioning pussy penetration.
  • Dragon's Blood (Tier 5 armor) now lifesteals correctly
  • Infinity Rod now properly gives it's 22% Magic Attack and 10% Defense when above 75 TP.
  • 2 Typo Fixes
Thank you very much for another update. Your updates come so fast I can not even really keep up with the content. It is really a shame I have financial problems because you are worth support.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
well found a game breaking bug, if you fight ray or bessie they leave your party for good after
This is definitely the strangest bug I've ever heard of.
Why? Well... The code is correct:
1651561705451.png
And... when I test it, and many others play it, it works.
So why on earth are individuals experiencing this seemingly impossible bug, and how can I fix it?

And then I see it... The "Remove Bessie" and "Remove Ray" on repeat battles appears just before the Yes/No choice. Meaning, if you say no, the party member does temporarily leave. But if you just start the battle and escape immediately she rejoins. Sneaky, minor bug.
I'll fix it in the next update. (This is the process I have to go through with so many bugs, lol)

i need help my game started lagingare mybe a studder lol
On which map screen did you encounter lag?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes