TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1651397808052.png
Episode 9:
We're finally here, Capital City. Hyped up for over a year, with revelations planned for longer. Prepare for surprise after surprise as the entire world as you know it gets torn up from beneath you. Oh, also you can fuck a lot of new girls in this update, 12, actually.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Capital City
  • (Optional) Refuse Eris's proposal
  • Complete Capital City Story 1.
  • (Optional) Flirt with everyone you meet in Capital City
  • Optional) Visit the Colosseum and participate in the new tournament and ladder match.
Changelog:
9.0.2:

Major

• New Location, Capital City:
  • 1 Gigantic Intro to the Capital City and 1 Story Contract (22,500 words)
  • 11 New Sex Scenes spread amongst 13 characters:
  • Hunter's Tavern, meet and fuck three different hunters.
  • Golden Milk Brothel, pay and fuck four different girls.
  • Three New Shops, flirt and fuck each shop keeper.
  • New Level 20 Tournament after Slipstreams Advancement, Level 30 Area Conquest after beating "Capital City - Story 1", and Level 25 Ladder Tournament battle.
  • Wendy, Breeki and Cheeki can now get pregnant.
  • Comprehensive Cheat Menu: New cheat menu available in "Your House", will tons of new features. You can now alter your levels and gold. You can get any item, or piece of equipment. You can alter various switches and game states, including turning off character pregnancies.
  • Updated Upgrade Hut: Merged Weapons and Accessory upgrade shops, and separated them by area instead. You can no longer see weapons in areas you haven't reached yet.
  • New Mythic Equipment: Three new mythic weapons have dropped, check 'em out.
  • Huge Exp Overhaul: Previously I throttled the exp gain because the amount of experience you needed to level was small. With the introduction of repeatable contracts it became easy to over level and ruin the balance of future content. I have overhauled the entire system to now require progressively more experience as you level up, and each new area will meet the increasing demand. This means you can now get experience from replaying contracts, training arena battles and colosseum battles without risk of over levelling. The game should now feel more presently rewarding, without ruining the balance of later content. The game will automatically update your level to the new system (by giving you an additional one, then taking it away) if you're using an old save.
  • Skill Tokens now accumulate in the chest, letting you get multiple at once.
  • 9 Powerful and Unique Tier 5 Armors now available in Capital City
  • Decreased Physical/Magical Evasion from Luck from 0.2% to 0.1% chance per point.
  • Added a repeatable contract in Mistral Village after completing Yulia's contract.
  • Fixed Major Bug where some repeat contracts would force you to replay the contract immediately afterwards, up to 5 times.
Minor:
  • Episode 9 is available on Episode Select.
  • Player now moves about 50% faster in movement menus and The Reach.
  • Expanded the amount of possible lines in generic sex scenes.
  • In Generic Sex scenes, the randomized lines will now have the nametag of your current specific sexual partner.
  • Added "Holy Water", can be used to remove Zombie and Doom. (Purchasable from Capital City and a Level 2 Mistral Village shop.)
  • Remedy now cures Doom, Slow, Frostburn and Burn.
  • Spirit-Bond now targets 3 random enemies instead of all enemies.
  • Hides-in-Barrels Blessing Buffed to give 50/75/100% Counter Attack Chance and +0/+1/+2 counter attacks per turn.
  • Chloe's Blessing no longer gives Max HP, only HP Regen. Regen is buffed to be 2%/5%/8%.
  • Ogre Legendaries items no longer gives +1% HP Regen, instead give +1% barrier regen.
  • Beastmaster Bracer no longer has 2.5% HP regen, instead gives +8% barrier regen.
  • Automaton's Blessing 3 changed to give 10% damage resistance instead of auto-guard.
  • Fixed Frost Walker's counter not procing. It can only proc once per turn.
  • Chaos Blast now hits all enemies
  • Fixed "Elementas Grimoire" not being equipable. Crazy how easy it is to accidentally break something.
  • Fixed "Very Froggy" being marked as complete if you've already done "It's Electric".
  • Attack modifiers can't be silenced anymore.
  • Increased the default drop chance of Cherry Bombs/Devil's Pupfish (5% -> 7%) and Remedial Herbs/Great Nebula Salmon (2% -> 5%) at the farm and fishery.
  • Music for Area Conquest battles has been changed to Boss 2 for variation. (Boss 1 already plays for Trainng Arena)
  • You now get a world map notification when new tournaments are available (you will get this notification if you've already completed the tournament on your save, it's just easier coding-wise.) The Golden Gladiators Tournament now unlocks after completing Elven Kingdom.
Misc:
  • Updated Mary's Blessing description: It gives + Magic Attack, not Defense.
  • Prevented butt generic sex scenes from drawing lines designed for pussy sex scenes.
  • Fixed "Black Box" bug in Juliet fight, that occured if she was silenced before moving to phase 2. (It caaaan still appear, albeit briefly)
  • Fixed "Frozen Colossus" being unreplayable
  • Gallery is not updated
  • Bug and Typo fixes.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Wow. Some impressive timing from me in checking the site right after youve posted it. Im almost hesitating to download now instead of waiting for potential hotfixes but ig if everyone did that then noone would play it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Richardson1

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Just started and got to the Eris's proposal... I have to tell i didn't expect it to happen that way when choosing to refuse. It gives the vibe of what you done in true ending of Tuition Academia.

Also idk how this change in exp work but after i loaded my old save from previous version nothing happened.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Also idk how this change in exp work but after i loaded my old save from previous version nothing happened.
The idea is that it seamlessly updates your save file and you won't even realize. Secretly, the game gave you about 80,000 experience without you noticing. ;)

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
when i beat the new tournament im pretty sure i only got 500 gold, maybe the tournament reward was given during the battle screen not the victory dialogue?
it looks like it thinks i already beat it as the recurring award is 500 gold
it also looks like the gold tourney and gold top have the exact same rewards and conditions with the exception of the level increasing

edit, i might be dumb, after reading the changelog i think im just mistaking top seed tournament as the new one

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Episode 9:
We're finally here, Capital City. Hyped up for over a year, with revelations planned for longer. Prepare for surprise after surprise as the entire world as you know it gets torn up from beneath you. Oh, also you can fuck a lot of new girls in this update, 12, actually.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Capital City
  • Optional) Visit the Colosseum and participate in the new tournament and ladder match.
Changelog:
9.0.2:

Major

• New Level 20 Tournament after Slipstreams Advancement, Level 30 Area Conquest after beating "Capital City - Story 1", and Level 25 Ladder Tournament battle.
  • Comprehensive Cheat Menu: New cheat menu available in "Your House", will tons of new features. You can now alter your levels and gold. You can get any item, or piece of equipment. You can alter various switches and game states, including turning off character pregnancies.
  • Updated Upgrade Hut: Merged Weapons and Accessory upgrade shops, and separated them by area instead. You can no longer see weapons in areas you haven't reached yet.
  • Huge Exp Overhaul: Previously I throttled the exp gain because the amount of experience you needed to level was small. With the introduction of repeatable contracts it became easy to over level and ruin the balance of future content. I have overhauled the entire system to now require progressively more experience as you level up, and each new area will meet the increasing demand. This means you can now get experience from replaying contracts, training arena battles and colosseum battles without risk of over levelling. The game should now feel more presently rewarding, without ruining the balance of later content. The game will automatically update your level to the new system (by giving you an additional one, then taking it away) if you're using an old save.
  • Decreased Physical/Magical Evasion from Luck from 0.2% to 0.1% chance per point.
  • Added a repeatable contract in Mistral Village after completing Yulia's contract.
  • Fixed Major Bug where some repeat contracts would force you to replay the contract immediately afterwards, up to 5 times.
Minor:
  • In Generic Sex scenes, the randomized lines will now have the nametag of your current specific sexual partner.
  • Added "Holy Water", can be used to remove Zombie and Doom. (Purchasable from Capital City and a Level 2 Mistral Village shop.)
  • Hides-in-Barrels Blessing Buffed to give 50/75/100% Counter Attack Chance and +0/+1/+2 counter attacks per turn.
  • Chloe's Blessing no longer gives Max HP, only HP Regen. Regen is buffed to be 2%/5%/8%.
  • Ogre Legendaries items no longer gives +1% HP Regen, instead give +1% barrier regen.
  • Beastmaster Bracer no longer has 2.5% HP regen, instead gives +8% barrier regen.
  • Automaton's Blessing 3 changed to give 10% damage resistance instead of auto-guard.
  • Fixed "Elementas Grimoire" not being equipable. Crazy how easy it is to accidentally break something.
  • Fixed "Very Froggy" being marked as complete if you've already done "It's Electric".
  • Increased the default drop chance of Cherry Bombs/Devil's Pupfish (5% -> 7%) and Remedial Herbs/Great Nebula Salmon (2% -> 5%) at the farm and fishery.
  • Music for Area Conquest battles has been changed to Boss 2 for variation. (Boss 1 already plays for Trainng Arena)
  • You now get a world map notification when new tournaments are available (you will get this notification if you've already completed the tournament on your save, it's just easier coding-wise.) The Golden Gladiators Tournament now unlocks after completing Elven Kingdom.
Misc:
  • Prevented butt generic sex scenes from drawing lines designed for pussy sex scenes.
  • Fixed "Black Box" bug in Juliet fight, that occured if she was silenced before moving to phase 2. (It caaaan still appear, albeit briefly)
  • Gallery is not updated
  • Bug and Typo fixes.
MY MAN. You are a powerhouse. I can't believe how much content you put in the game so quick.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
when i beat the new tournament im pretty sure i only got 500 gold, maybe the tournament reward was given during the battle screen not the victory dialogue?
it looks like it thinks i already beat it as the recurring award is 500 gold
it also looks like the gold tourney and gold top have the exact same rewards and conditions with the exception of the level increasing

edit, i might be dumb, after reading the changelog i think im just mistaking top seed tournament as the new one
Don't worry, you're not dumb, but I certainly am!

I guess I had a brain fart, because I forgot to add the rewards, conditions and the information before you start. It'll be coming tomorrow in a hotfix.

Not a huge deal for now, hope you enjoy the other content.

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
I chose the fight option and holy shit the ending i felt sick after it ended i just sat on the red portal, amzing writing

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Froggy's blessing doesn't seem to actually give auto-reflect when at low HP (there goes my plan to cheese ray's arena fight)

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Episode 9:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Capital City
Changelog:
9.0.2:

Major

Minor:
Misc:
  • Gallery is not updated
  • Bug and Typo fixes.
I know this isnt related but whats the music theme in mistral village after you beat pumq ive asked several times to no response or is there an ingame music player with names that im missing

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
hmm prostitute /slutty queen who fucks all man that enter the kingdom not going to lie this is going into places i do not want to be in not a fan of these new Characters not my favorite hopefully doesnt lead to ntr and other shitty things I have my finger's crossed and hopefully we will end up going back to the golden moments rather going down this dark and shady path and please dont make the prostitutes and the slutty queen part of the harem they are not worthy.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Found a few bugs and mistakes, 9.0.3 coming in an hour or two.

hmm prostitute /slutty queen who fucks all man that enter the kingdom not going to lie this is going into places i do not want to be in not a fan of these new chapters not my favorite hopefully doesnt lead to ntr and other shitty things I have my finger's crossed and hopefully we will end up going back to the golden moments rather going down this dark and shady path and please dont make the prostitutes and the slutty queen be a part of the harem they are not worthy.
There will never be any NTR. I will never prostitute any girls, except the unnamed girls already working in the Golden Milk Brothel in Ep. 9.

You shouldn't be shocked that a Succubus Queen and her village of pseudo-succubi have a lot of sex. Are you new to monster girl games?

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Found a few bugs and mistakes, 9.0.3 coming in an hour or two.

There will never be any NTR. I will never prostitute any girls, except the unnamed girls already working in the Golden Milk Brothel in Ep. 9.

You shouldn't be shocked that a Succubus Queen and her village of pseudo-succubi have a lot of sex. Are you new to monster girl games?
First let me correct a few things I said. I said: chapters I meant (characters).
I have played FWB and I liked it that's why I jumped on this game. but I'm not familiar with your work I have donated during the development of FWB a few times. I'm just not a fan of whore like characters so when they are implemented it usually ends up the game goes to darker things and then boom shit show(not talking about this game talking about previous game experiences ) I have seen it a lot of times so I just voiced my opinion on the new characters and prostitutes you have to admit the game is becoming darker. also the queen tries to some how convince your harem girls to sleep with more men to become more powerful so i do find some kind of bad vibes from that as well hence why I brought up ntr. and I genuinely don't want anything to do with that wood elf village and or the prostitutes reason why I said please dont make them harem members. I didn't mean it as an insult or disrespect to the game I genuinely do enjoy your work and you are a phenomenal game dev so dont take this as hate or anything of that sort. also seems I have 666 likes could someone give me 1 more like so I don't have 666 thank you.

ps. if you reading this why does Eris make monster girls like succubis if she states that she hates humans because of greed and lust and succubis are embodiments of lust except for some rare occasions like Ray and her sister(kind off)

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
"the queen tries to some how convince your harem girls to sleep with more men to become more powerful"
"ps. if you reading this why does Eris make monster girls like succubis if she states that she hates humans because of greed and lust and succubis are embodiments of lust except for some rare occasions like Ray and her sister(kind off)"
I don't think you're even remotely close to understanding what's going on in this story, because nothing you've said about the story is correct except for your observation that the Succubus Princess is slutty. Is English your second language?

How many endings will this game have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, you're fine. There's development regarding the Pumpkin Queen event in Ep 9 Part 2.
I don't know how many endings there will be.

I know this isnt related but whats the music theme in mistral village after you beat pumq ive asked several times to no response or is there an ingame music player with names that im missing
Did you mean the Misty Woods theme?

This is the normal town theme:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OP has been updated with 9.0.3, slightly more than just a hotfix. I'll be away from the 4th to the 15th, I'll still be working on the game but I won't be able to update it, so I'm trying to get in as many fixes and improvements in before then.

Changelog:
Major:

• You can now visit Sybil, Nana and Olivia in the Hunter's tavern after completing their quest. If you have sex with Sybil again, you can get her blessing.
  • Olivia's repeat sex scene doesn't include Ray, making it somewhat unique.
  • Sybil's Blessing: Auto-Berserk themed. Will make your fighter automatically battle with some bonuses at later levels.

Minor:
  • All "Buff when your HP is lower than X%" equipment stopped working, so they've been reworked:
  • Shell Shield now gives 20% Magic Resistance.
  • Cozy Gloves now gives +3% HP Regen and 2% MP Regen.
  • Warding Circlet now gives 20% Physical Resistance
  • Heart Accessories now give +8/16/24% Max HP
  • Froggy's Blessing overhaul: Now gives +20/30/40% Magic Reflection.
  • Wendy now appears pregnant in the Upgrade Hut. (Edit: Due to a stupid error I made, this'll cause Mary's model to bug out, you'll have to overlook it for now)
  • Fixed some anal scenes mentioning pussy penetration.
  • Dragon's Blood (Tier 5 armor) now lifesteals correctly
  • Infinity Rod now properly gives it's 22% Magic Attack and 10% Defense when above 75 TP.
  • 2 Typo Fixes

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes