zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it awakens her alittle more but not all the way becuase her tail leaves her after some time

Familiarity

Jul 12, 2020
Finished the current content just 5 minutes ago. Woah, that was such a breathtaking journey. Playtime on my latest save says that I played for about 32 hours, and made 209 total saves lol. No grinding, just casually wandering around, got all 6 mythic items, but have only tier 1 armor. Definitely will buy this when it come to steam like I did with FwB. This game and Elden Ring are only games in 2022 that I really want to pay up to.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Guesty29

Jun 28, 2020
Any games(non-sexual, maybe) similar to this game on steam or anywhere else on the internet? The gameplay is so addicting.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Any games(non-sexual, maybe) similar to this game on steam or anywhere else on the internet? The gameplay is so addicting.
You mean the RPG Maker system? Or do you mean this specific game's variant, with little running around and no random encounters?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Both sound fine. Any recommendations?
I don't think I've seen another game with the same mix of RPGM battles and menus for stuff you do in cities. Most RPGM games require you to run around for everything, including talking to people and getting into fights.

Nevertheless, I guess I could suggest Peasant's Quest and Renryuu Ascension. They kind of have a similar theme to Monster Girl 1,000 too: one guy running around knocking everybody up. I haven't played Renryuu Ascension yet, but it looks pretty promising and has decent ratings.

Otherwise, there's Treasure of Nadia, which also uses the RPGM engine, though there isn't any combat: it's just a point-and-click adventure with a linear story. However, like NLT Media's other games, it's probably one of the games with the highest production value on the site.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Both sound fine. Any recommendations?
Best RPGM game out there is The Last Sovereign. I'd rec that one. It is a lot more plot oriented than this one though- and not as light hearted.

(Also minimal pregnancy Fetish- if that is what drew you to this game.)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Best RPGM game out there is The Last Sovereign. I'd rec that one. It is a lot more plot oriented than this one though- and not as light hearted.

(Also minimal pregnancy Fetish- if that is what drew you to this game.)
Is there even pregnancy in the Last Sovereign? I don't see it in the tags. It's on my watch list, but I'll download it ASAP if you're telling me there's pregnancy.

• Wow

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Is there even pregnancy in the Last Sovereign? I don't see it in the tags. It's on my watch list, but I'll download it ASAP if you're telling me there's pregnancy.
Not with any of the main characters. I think there might be with some side characters though I cannot remember all that well. Either way- pregnancy isn't much of a theme in TLS and is a major theme in MG1000, which is why I mentioned it being very minimal since I'm guessing a lot of folks who like MG1000 are really into that kink.

You could try Love and Sex and Second Base if you want some pregnancy fetish- but it is a Renpy game. You pretty much already listed the RPGM games I would rec to someone if they wanted Preg fetish content.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not with any of the main characters. I think there might be with some side characters though I cannot remember all that well. Either way- pregnancy isn't much of a theme in TLS and is a major theme in MG1000, which is why I mentioned it being very minimal since I'm guessing a lot of folks who like MG1000 are really into that kink.

You could try Love and Sex and Second Base if you want some pregnancy fetish- but it is a Renpy game. You pretty much already listed the RPGM games I would rec to someone if they wanted Preg fetish content.
The one thing that kept me away from Second Base is that I'm not big on resource management and stat grinding, unless you can just powerfarm at the start of the game or something and get it over with.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
The one thing that kept me away from Second Base is that I'm not big on resource management and stat grinding, unless you can just powerfarm at the start of the game or something and get it over with.
You can cheat your and other character's stats easily in that game but you still have to trigger relevant events to progress their relationships which is different kind of hell. The directions are sometimes so vague you'll end up skipping weeks of in-game time just to realize you're doing something wrong.
The preg content is solid though.

Apr 29, 2022
At this point, our MC has fucked so many monster girls that I'm curious if he'll ever have to justify what he did in front of an animal welfare organization.

Will we be banging Sarevok soon?

5c38c58c9dd6b3b45ca88c3834f65cce.png 1795153_Furnace_Knight.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Coatl
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes