4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
Hey, don't know if the creator is here. But I wanted to mention that the art's shading and style are kinda exceptional for this kind of work. But, they could be brought out and enhanced by ensuring the form of the character is precise. Essentially- while it would be a lot of work- by understanding your figure better and perfectly capturing their model/silhouette, it would make all the difference bring out the power of that stellar work and effort that's been spent on developing those illusions of geometric curves as represented here using light and shading.

I really don't think I can avoid coming off as snobbish critical and ungrateful, but I think there's a lot to be gained with additional considerations made to round off the initial anatomy of the model of the characters. One important way would be to developing a model reference sheet for each character, by drawing them at different angles as well as in a 'T' and 'Y' Poses. This helps with keeping the characters on model and making their figure consistent and perfected for "appreciation". Another thing that helps a lot is to consider drawing the same pose several times from different angles, using a digital model reference, paying close attention to the little details. Then doing 2 angles of the final pose with your character's chosen art style as intended rather than as preparation or reference, pay close attention to things about the form that were missed in the other angle, like a pinch of skin, or the location of shadow.

Of course this is time consuming, but maybe doing it once to learn something about forms would be a worthwhile refresher for an evening. My hope is that this gets to the artist involved and in some way helps bring their art to the next level. They've got skin tones, shading, and lighting down in their style, but I can see room for improvement in the figure, proportioning and 3D form.

Just a tip from a artsy perv, have a nice day!

JoeStif

Dec 23, 2020
In this version, you can press "Page Up" on the world map, or in Mistral Village, to open a debug menu that lets you add gold.
A huge, comprehensive cheat menu is coming in the next update. That said, yes, there are expensive items in the game. The newest armour sets cost 120,000 gold.
They're meant to be long-term goals for later. Don't stress out and resort to cheating just because you can't immediately afford it.

Any damage that deals a percentage of your health. Basically it's "Gravity" damage from other RPG games, but it also includes poison and toxic in MG1,000.

This is an extremely weird bug. In some specific choices, with no particular reason I can see why, the game will crash if you try to access the menu.
I've simply tried to fix this by disabling the menu on some choices, and I'll do so for this one too. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, lol, I somehow managed to completely fix it. (Fix will be in the next update)
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Hey, don't know if the creator is here.
sometimes a good way to tell if the creator is here is to look at the op.
But I wanted to mention that the art's shading and style are kinda exceptional for this kind of work.
just what are you comparing this to?
But, they could be brought out and enhanced by ensuring the form of the character is precise. Essentially- while it would be a lot of work- by understanding your figure better and perfectly capturing their model/silhouette, it would make all the difference bring out the power of that stellar work and effort that's been spent on developing those illusions of geometric curves as represented here using light and shading.

I really don't think I can avoid coming off as snobbish critical and ungrateful, but I think there's a lot to be gained with additional considerations made to round off the initial anatomy of the model of the characters. One important way would be to developing a model reference sheet for each character, by drawing them at different angles as well as in a 'T' and 'Y' Poses. This helps with keeping the characters on model and making their figure consistent and perfected for "appreciation". Another thing that helps a lot is to consider drawing the same pose several times from different angles, using a digital model reference, paying close attention to the little details. Then doing 2 angles of the final pose with your character's chosen art style as intended rather than as preparation or reference, pay close attention to things about the form that were missed in the other angle, like a pinch of skin, or the location of shadow.

Of course this is time consuming, but maybe doing it once to learn something about forms would be a worthwhile refresher for an evening. My hope is that this gets to the artist involved and in some way helps bring their art to the next level. They've got skin tones, shading, and lighting down in their style, but I can see room for improvement in the figure, proportioning and 3D form.

Just a tip from a artsy perv, have a nice day!
although i have to disagree with you here, your argument is flawed because it's based on 3d art being inherently better then 2d art, it is not. neither is 2d inherently superior to 3d as a art form for that matter. as the saying goes beauty is in the beholder and personally i think while the world does need more good(looking) 3d hgames i don't think twistedscarlett's art style would translate well into 3d.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Worked my ass off to actually beat the Machina EX (the damage reflection blessing is so useful) only to get belittled like I lost anyway, what a shame.
the first fight with machina is supposed to end in a loss for story reasons, like yeah you can grind to the point where you can kill it BUT if you go to it with story consistent strength you aren't supposed to be able to beat it. plus the diamond division isn't in the game yet so beating it and being put in it would basically lock you out of the game

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
JavaScript strikes back!!!!!
Mud something, dialog after completion of a first contract there.
This should be a name box thing, not a string in dialog.
new.png

Last edited:

Neye4Neye

Nov 3, 2017
the first fight with machina is supposed to end in a loss for story reasons, like yeah you can grind to the point where you can kill it BUT if you go to it with story consistent strength you aren't supposed to be able to beat it. plus the diamond division isn't in the game yet so beating it and being put in it would basically lock you out of the game
you dont even have to grind to beat it, you can stack davy's blessing and the barracks blessing and just spam taunt with MC. The machina will do its 999999dmg attack and you'll live with 50hp and redirect 10% of that back onto it. It's not easy but it's doable.

Pretty sure one of the extremely expensive armors in the shop gives the same reflection perk to Bessie as well though the MC is better due to the taunt IMO.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
"Generic Sex Scene"/"Sex Box" Discussion:
I've had a few critiques about the "Generic Sex Scene"/"Sex Box" feature experimented with in Episode 8. (These are the scenes with Slippy and Admira in The Slipstreams.)

The main critique is that it's not as high quality as the other sex scenes. That'd be because they're not; they're just small bonuses to flesh the game out and add some variety. So why don't I just make everyone have the same quality of sex scene as, say, Froggy or Molly? Well, a sex scene with a fully developed character can take up to SIX DAYS to create from scratch. I have to draw and design the characters, draw their sex scene, and write it all.

How long does it take me to do a generic sex scene for a random shopkeeper? Thirty minutes.

The sex box feature is free content, and it's a win/win for both of us. There are more sex scenes and a wider range of characters and content, including anal on nearly every single one.And I get the ability to add more characters to my game to give various towns and cities more personality.

Some people may have noticed that Shores of Easy had a ton of new characters. A shark girl, a crab girl, a naga, an octopus and a shark girl.
Then we have Misty Woods, with a giant roster: a bat girl, a zombie, a ghost, a doll, a mantis, a racoon, a lamb, Rosaria, an oni, a werewolf.

You may notice that there has been very strong themeing here with the areas. We have a beach/sea theme and a horror theme.
However, there was a big problem with this. These updates take FOREVER. Drawing characters for Misty Woods alone nearly took an entire month.

Which is also why I will not be taking the suggestion to give all the character model reference sheets. This stuff is time-consuming enough without tripling the workload. To put it all into perspective, if I did this, the game would have only just finished Episode 5, and my other game, "Tuition Academia," wouldn't exist.

For all the reasons above, I've been terribly skittish about adding new characters. We only have Fae and Emilia in the Elven Kingdom. Then in Magic Weavers, we only got Guinevere and Automaton (the Scarlet Tears characters aren't counted since they only appear in one contract).

Magic Weavers could have been a great opportunity to have tons of unique monster girls with creative backstories to really bring a lot of life and flavour to that city, but due to the fact I had to commit so many resources into drawing characters for the war, I cut back on less important side content for my own sanity.

The Slipstreams arrives, and without side characters, we'd only have Froggy as a resident of the Slipstreams. However, thanks to the side characters and "sex boxes", we now have a really interesting Drider girl and a Dryad you can have sex with. They're not nearly as well-established as a character like Historia or Jiangshi, but these small touches can help the world feel less empty, and I think Magic Weavers definitely felt empty.

Essentially, it's free content. It's the easiest content for me to add, and you genuinely would not get anything else if this feature was gone. The sex scenes will be unique for every character that has one, and improvements are coming in the next update. (Improvements are: side-character sex scenes will say the character's name instead of "Lover," lines referring to specific genitalia will no longer be mixed and matched, and additional lines have been added to give more variance to the scenes.)

The next update will be Episode 9: Part 1, and will only include two sex scenes with new characters. However, with sex boxes, I can add another few sex scenes really easily with unique girls that have their own stories and lives. You'll also find a potential brothel that'll let you pay for a selection of services.
The amount of freedom this feature gives me for adding smaller, less significant content without the time consumption is amazing.

In fact, I could have probably have added a new sex box scene in the time it took me to write out this response.

Worked my ass off to actually beat the Machina EX (the damage reflection blessing is so useful) only to get belittled like I lost anyway, what a shame.
The first fight is supposed to be super-impossible. I'm shocked you managed to beat it. One day I may let you beat it and modify the story to fit the scenario, but the content just isn't there yet.

Next quest in same location. Defeated dryad. Moved to bar. But Ray is still showing off.
View attachment 1755030
This has been reported twice as a bug. Do you really think I'd just accidentally put sunglasses on Ray? I fuck up a lot, but come on, lol

Neye4Neye

Nov 3, 2017
The first fight is supposed to be super-impossible. I'm shocked you managed to beat it. One day I may let you beat it and modify the story to fit the scenario, but the content just isn't there yet.
In the future If you want to stop my shenanigans making bosses do 99999+ damage is definitely exploitable even with the most mundane reflection abilities, especially If I can just survive it and repeat. You can probably just have them do 100% or 200% of the characters max health and set it to bypass defense stats.
That being said it's definitely a fun way to take on the impossible!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In fact, I could have probably have added a new sex box scene in the time it took me to write out this response.

This has been reported twice as a bug. Do you really think I'd just accidentally put sunglasses on Ray? I fuck up a lot, but come on, lol
There are no trello cards or github log or something like that to check is something was reported or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

mochaslot

Jul 6, 2019
Beat it around level 18 on the hardest difficulty. Not sure if its intended, but MC's multipliers seem much higher than the rest of the party, early he felt weaker, but now he feels much stronger.

Using the pumpkin slayer sword. kiki , mary's, mimi, and many spears blessings. Had tier 3 armor. Used an upgraded flesh shield for +4 all stats.

In battle I had Ray take holy form and buff everyone. Bessie would use mark for death every turn. Then MC would just armor break and other attacks.

When fully setup with buffs and debuffs MC would deal easily over 300k damage to it.

Might be a bug with a certain item or combination of them or MC is just cracked when built and buffed.

No shame in having mini scenes. Quite honestly impressed with how detail was in the game and was thinking while playing "holy shit all of this must of taken forever"

Reactions: Neye4Neye

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Loving the new update so far!

Is it possible to add a character relationship menu to see who can be part of the harem and whether they're pregnant or not?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
"Generic Sex Scene"/"Sex Box" Discussion:
I've had a few critiques about the "Generic Sex Scene"/"Sex Box" feature experimented with in Episode 8. (These are the scenes with Slippy and Admira in The Slipstreams.)

The main critique is that it's not as high quality as the other sex scenes. That'd be because they're not; they're just small bonuses to flesh the game out and add some variety. So why don't I just make everyone have the same quality of sex scene as, say, Froggy or Molly? Well, a sex scene with a fully developed character can take up to SIX DAYS to create from scratch. I have to draw and design the characters, draw their sex scene, and write it all.

How long does it take me to do a generic sex scene for a random shopkeeper? Thirty minutes.

The sex box feature is free content, and it's a win/win for both of us. There are more sex scenes and a wider range of characters and content, including anal on nearly every single one.And I get the ability to add more characters to my game to give various towns and cities more personality.

Some people may have noticed that Shores of Easy had a ton of new characters. A shark girl, a crab girl, a naga, an octopus and a shark girl.
Then we have Misty Woods, with a giant roster: a bat girl, a zombie, a ghost, a doll, a mantis, a racoon, a lamb, Rosaria, an oni, a werewolf.

You may notice that there has been very strong themeing here with the areas. We have a beach/sea theme and a horror theme.
However, there was a big problem with this. These updates take FOREVER. Drawing characters for Misty Woods alone nearly took an entire month.

Which is also why I will not be taking the suggestion to give all the character model reference sheets. This stuff is time-consuming enough without tripling the workload. To put it all into perspective, if I did this, the game would have only just finished Episode 5, and my other game, "Tuition Academia," wouldn't exist.

For all the reasons above, I've been terribly skittish about adding new characters. We only have Fae and Emilia in the Elven Kingdom. Then in Magic Weavers, we only got Guinevere and Automaton (the Scarlet Tears characters aren't counted since they only appear in one contract).

Magic Weavers could have been a great opportunity to have tons of unique monster girls with creative backstories to really bring a lot of life and flavour to that city, but due to the fact I had to commit so many resources into drawing characters for the war, I cut back on less important side content for my own sanity.

The Slipstreams arrives, and without side characters, we'd only have Froggy as a resident of the Slipstreams. However, thanks to the side characters and "sex boxes", we now have a really interesting Drider girl and a Dryad you can have sex with. They're not nearly as well-established as a character like Historia or Jiangshi, but these small touches can help the world feel less empty, and I think Magic Weavers definitely felt empty.

Essentially, it's free content. It's the easiest content for me to add, and you genuinely would not get anything else if this feature was gone. The sex scenes will be unique for every character that has one, and improvements are coming in the next update. (Improvements are: side-character sex scenes will say the character's name instead of "Lover," lines referring to specific genitalia will no longer be mixed and matched, and additional lines have been added to give more variance to the scenes.)

The next update will be Episode 9: Part 1, and will only include two sex scenes with new characters. However, with sex boxes, I can add another few sex scenes really easily with unique girls that have their own stories and lives. You'll also find a potential brothel that'll let you pay for a selection of services.
The amount of freedom this feature gives me for adding smaller, less significant content without the time consumption is amazing.

I can't speak for anyone but myself but A) i dont have any real issues with the way you're deciding to handle adding characters and sex scenes and thought the side scene things was a pretty good idea on that front and B) considering the quality of your work i doubt the majority of people would mind you taking more time to add more characters or scenes to the game if you do end up deciding to have more character rich areas like the first few. From playing Tuition Academia and being curious enough to play through your other game I'm confident whichever way you decide to go forward with this game we'll get plenty of well done content and considering how active you are with player feedback nobody really the right to demand more from you.
P.S. as someone who's totally had graphics hanging around when they're supposed to be gone i legitimately thought it was just a renpy bug, especially since it seemed so out of place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CH1LL1N

Dec 23, 2021
Wait Is This Bug Some Of Blessings Cant Be Obtained After Sex Just Like Hide In Barrel Why It Didnt Gave Me Blessings Even Others When I Skip Episode To Check All Blessing Some Of Them Are Missing.
Am I Missing Some Files And Im Using Android + EP 8.0.3

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes