TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Nah looks more like fatty weight instead of baby weight
Is it the belly button that's creating the issue?
Here's Wendy's belly:
1649535033844.png
Surely this is a bit more in line with your example, although it could be made a little larger below the breasts.

Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
Is it the belly button that's creating the issue?
Here's Wendy's belly:
View attachment 1748798
Surely this is a bit more in line with your example, although it could be made a little larger below the breasts.
Yeah that is way better and imo bigger would be better but its fine with proper preg belly and not fatty looking
Edit: and yeah its how the belly button is drawn, making it go more flat towards the sides is for fat/abs and only going up and down for preg

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is there anyway to cheat on Android? Asking because the search said the debug menu but also possibly doesn't work on Android.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah that is way better and imo bigger would be better but its fine with proper preg belly and not fatty looking
Edit: and yeah its how the belly button is drawn, making it go more flat towards the sides is for fat/abs and only going up and down for preg
Okay, I'll try making some of the next preg bellies like that. Thanks for your feedback and patience with my questions.

Is there anyway to cheat on Android? Asking because the search said the debug menu but also possibly doesn't work on Android.
Does your android device let you open an on-screen keyboard? Maybe try googling a shortcut or way to open it. If not, I can look into another method for accessing the debug menu.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Okay, I'll try making some of the next preg bellies like that. Thanks for your feedback and patience with my questions.

Does your android device let you open an on-screen keyboard? Maybe try googling a shortcut or way to open it. If not, I can look into another method for accessing the debug menu.
It does have a keyboard but another method would be useful for future versions since keyboard and Android are completely different.

Also will future updated versions of the Android version have the text changed or added to show Android Controls in the intro and game? It was weird to see the game explain how to play using keyboard controls for an Android game.

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
I'm gonna need more details on how you got the scene early, because I checked over the code but didn't find anything that might trigger the scene early.
(Not to mention that the enemies in that quest would be too hard that early?)
I legit don't know. The only thing I can think is I cheated my levels up to get through to the interesting part of the game.

Right, in other news, the upper half of the arena isn't unlocking for some reason... I tried to fight Cheeki & Breeki before going to Myth Makers, no go, went and did Myth Makers, they're in town now, and nothing.

Last edited:

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
Right, in other news, the upper half of the arena isn't unlocking for some reason... I tried to fight Cheeki & Breeki before going to Myth Makers, no go, went and did Myth Makers, they're in town now, and nothing.
[/QUOTE]
i had the same issue, they have a really weird hit bot and im pretty sure its the lower left of the circle or around there

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
hmm just tried Ray's claw form it really needs to be buffed as things stand her ninja necklace is a better version of this as it can apply to "Serpent Staff/Fiery Quiz Show Wand/Scarlett Grimoire/Water and Ice Grimoire/Elementas Grimoire/Mind Blast/Haunted Spellbook". of course Ray's a squishy mage and her physical attacks only tickle things at the most so my suggestion it's own set of fury skills. keep the damage physical(unless something like en[insert element here] is active) but have the calculation based on a stat other the her attack and maybe have them apply Schmul like effects.

on a side note I beat Wendy easily(though it was a drawn out fight and I had to res Ray 20 times cause she kept spamming bicycle kick on her for some reason) only to be one shotted by Ray lol I think I'll try that again after I manage to beat Cheeki & Breeki(some how proven the be the hardest match not to one shot my team so far) maybe grind to level 25

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

EmuDude

Jul 13, 2021
Can we expect to see more Gabbi content soon? Seeing as she's the Information Broker for many of the towns, I hope we'll get a new scene with her soon.

I also remembered the rival group and how we got scenes for 2 out of the 3 characters, that being Olivia and Sybil. We're missing a scene with the last member of the group, Nana (the sheep nun), so maybe you could consider adding a scene for her soon as well?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
That worked.
The weird training arena hitboxes was a bug in 8.0.1, it's fixed now.

Can we expect to see more Gabbi content soon? Seeing as she's the Information Broker for many of the towns, I hope we'll get a new scene with her soon.

I also remembered the rival group and how we got scenes for 2 out of the 3 characters, that being Olivia and Sybil. We're missing a scene with the last member of the group, Nana (the sheep nun), so maybe you could consider adding a scene for her soon as well?
Yeah, Gabbi and the mystery surrounding how it's even possible for her to exist is still going to come up some time.
The Rival group is actually appearing next update.

It does have a keyboard but another method would be useful for future versions since keyboard and Android are completely different.

Also will future updated versions of the Android version have the text changed or added to show Android Controls in the intro and game? It was weird to see the game explain how to play using keyboard controls for an Android game.
Okay, I think I'll add a debug menu in the Mistral Village bedroom.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there are a limit on how much active buffs/debufs one character could have? Because it looks like I cant apply for than 5 of them on a single character (burn, poison, silence, darkness, sleep, magical/physical/armor break), AND enemie apply buff on self part of my applied debuffs dissapears, i.e. its impossible to outsmart battles, by debuffing enemies into the ground where4 even childrens can beat them with bare hands.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i think i have given gifts to some of the girls but still can't knock them up lol. also were do i get the red snow globes to uprade the blessing's

Last edited:

aslk511

Feb 17, 2019
Amazing work so far, the game keeps getting better and better with each update! (y)

I'd love to see more anal scenes for more variety (for existing characters, specifically Keke and/or Gabi), but I understand why these are rare due to the story goals of the main character.

With regards to minor suggestions and bugs found for version 8.0.3:

• For the two current generic scenes, the NPC's name changes from their unique name to "Lover" after selecting the scene type. (unsure if intentional)

• For the generic anal scenes in the Slipstreams, the scenes sometimes include lines that are worded as if it was vaginal (ie, The narrator line that starts with "From the hilt", and the following response from the Lover). The scenes seem to draw from a selection of random lines, and sometimes the line does not match the scene choice.

• If it's not too much of a hassle I'd also like to second the previous request to toggle visually pregnant status outside of the available "memory" scenes.

• Resources in the village accumulate over several days properly, but skill tokens do not, so the best method for collecting skill tokens is to return after each single day since they currently do not stack in the collection box.

• As far as I know, I have all of the farm upgrades (5 quality, 4 quantity) but I have never seen any of the flower-like items (used to buy Ambrosia from the Bistro) from the collection box. If it's just exceptionally rare or not available, disregard this.

• When updating from 7.0.3 to 8.0.3, the legendary heartbracer Bessie had on was unequipped. It is still available in the upgrade shop but the legendary version is not equippable by Bessie. It shows up in the party inventory under the armor section, but cannot be worn.

• Attempting to replay the story of "Sybil's Joint Contract - Frozen Colossus" in the Elysian Colosseum causes the screen to fade to black and then return to Gabi's menu, the quest doesn't start. (Returns to "Make yourself at home..." dialogue)

• When replaying "War for Weavers - Juliet Battle" if you manage to kill the "Nothing" that spawns when Juliet leaves to cast meteor (which Bessie can hit it with Certain Attack), when Juliet returns, her sprite is replaced with a giant black box when targeting for an ability. (strange visual bug, but the fight proceeds normally) - After further testing this only happened when the "Nothing" was affected by Silence. (Either by putting it on Juliet before she went untargetable, or using silence bolt on the "Nothing" when it is there, which did enough damage to reduce it to 1 (?) hp).
    • It almost always occurred when using this sequence of attacks: Silence Bolt / Mental Break / Nulblaze (Juliet goes untargetable) / Bessie - Certain attack or Silence Bolt / (Juliet Returns) --> when targeted for an ability, her sprite turns into a black box

If I find anything else I'll edit(?) this or make a new post.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

andres58958

Jan 12, 2020
is there a new full save for this version? it says that its an old version the save from 2 pages and cant start a game

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there are a limit on how much active buffs/debufs one character could have? Because it looks like I cant apply for than 5 of them on a single character (burn, poison, silence, darkness, sleep, magical/physical/armor break), AND enemie apply buff on self part of my applied debuffs dissapears, i.e. its impossible to outsmart battles, by debuffing enemies into the ground where4 even childrens can beat them with bare hands.
Stat buffs go up to 30%. But there are other ways to increase it, i.e. bravery/faith/protect/defense.

ok i think i have given gifts to some of the girls but still can't knock them up lol. also were do i get the red snow globes to uprade the blessing's
The Red Globes are Blessed Cores and you can get them from the Area Conquest battles in the Colosseum.

Amazing work so far, the game keeps getting better and better with each update! (y)

I'd love to see more anal scenes for more variety (for existing characters, specifically Keke and/or Gabi), but I understand why these are rare due to the story goals of the main character.

With regards to minor suggestions and bugs found for version 8.0.3:

• For the two current generic scenes, the NPC's name changes from their unique name to "Lover" after selecting the scene type. (unsure if intentional)

• For the generic anal scenes in the Slipstreams, the scenes sometimes include lines that are worded as if it was vaginal (ie, The narrator line that starts with "From the hilt", and the following response from the Lover). The scenes seem to draw from a selection of random lines, and sometimes the line does not match the scene choice.

• If it's not too much of a hassle I'd also like to second the previous request to toggle visually pregnant status outside of the available "memory" scenes.

• Resources in the village accumulate over several days properly, but skill tokens do not, so the best method for collecting skill tokens is to return after each single day since they currently do not stack in the collection box.

• As far as I know, I have all of the farm upgrades (5 quality, 4 quantity) but I have never seen any of the flower-like items (used to buy Ambrosia from the Bistro) from the collection box. If it's just exceptionally rare or not available, disregard this.

• When updating from 7.0.3 to 8.0.3, the legendary heartbracer Bessie had on was unequipped. It is still available in the upgrade shop but the legendary version is not equippable by Bessie. It shows up in the party inventory under the armor section, but cannot be worn.

• Attempting to replay the story of "Sybil's Joint Contract - Frozen Colossus" in the Elysian Colosseum causes the screen to fade to black and then return to Gabi's menu, the quest doesn't start. (Returns to "Make yourself at home..." dialogue)

• When replaying "War for Weavers - Juliet Battle" if you manage to kill the "Nothing" that spawns when Juliet leaves to cast meteor (which Bessie can hit it with Certain Attack), when Juliet returns, her sprite is replaced with a giant black box when targeting for an ability. (strange visual bug, but the fight proceeds normally) - After further testing this only happened when the "Nothing" was affected by Silence. (Either by putting it on Juliet before she went untargetable, or using silence bolt on the "Nothing" when it is there, which did enough damage to reduce it to 1 (?) hp).
    • It almost always occurred when using this sequence of attacks: Silence Bolt / Mental Break / Nulblaze (Juliet goes untargetable) / Bessie - Certain attack or Silence Bolt / (Juliet Returns) --> when targeted for an ability, her sprite turns into a black box

If I find anything else I'll edit(?) this or make a new post.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you! Love all the feedback, will be making changes.

is there a new full save for this version? it says that its an old version the save from 2 pages and cant start a game
The game has an episode select screen that'll give you a 100% save up to the latest episode.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Man it's hard not to play waiting for it to be finished.
These are the kind of games I can't just play on chunks.
If I remember well its a few updates away from being finished right?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
If I remember well its a few updates away from being finished right?
Ah damn! so that's why this game was on my watchlist but for some reason i haven't tried it yet before

I was probably bored last weekend and forgot about that, ended up playing the game up to misty forest area (hopefully it's still in the far early intro section of the game)

My current impression so far is really good! came for the nukige, stayed for the story (they're both good and surprisingly well written)

How many updates away is it from completion? (just rough estimation is fine), should i just pause for now and wait or...?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes