Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
So, not sure how I managed it, but my first time back to Mystic Woods, I had sex with Bessie and her mom, and Mom knew about the succubus thing? But I hadn't gone to Myth Weavers yet... so...
So? I don't see how any of that is contradictionary. If mom knows, mom knows. Also the succubus thing is mentioned in the elf kingdom.

Anyway, what in the fuck is with those updates TwistedScarlett60? They're coming hot and fast right now!

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
So? I don't see how any of that is contradictionary. If mom knows, mom knows. Also the succubus thing is mentioned in the elf kingdom.
If Mom knows, why did she not tell Bessie? And, yeah, got the wrong place for the reveal, but I hadn't been there yet either. Also, the sex scene is leaps and bounds beyond Bessie's comfort in the rest of the game at that point. Full insertion.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
If Mom knows, why did she not tell Bessie? And, yeah, got the wrong place for the reveal, but I hadn't been there yet either. Also, the sex scene is leaps and bounds beyond Bessie's comfort in the rest of the game at that point. Full insertion.
I'm gonna need more details on how you got the scene early, because I checked over the code but didn't find anything that might trigger the scene early.
(Not to mention that the enemies in that quest would be too hard that early?)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm gonna need more details on how you got the scene early, because I checked over the code but didn't find anything that might trigger the scene early.
(Not to mention that the enemies in that quest would be too hard that early?)
Speaking of early scenes. I was able to just go and have the repeat threesome with bessie and fiona before actually unlocking it.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just noticed while talking to Ray at the concert, the text box showed [n1] as my? name while we were talking. I think it was my name at least, I usually skim the text and as such space through it fairly quickly.

Mar 28, 2022
1. my incomplete save currently has 12 girls pregnant.
2. you can not marry anyone. You are on a divine quest to impregnate 1000 girls
3. you can in fact have commitment. MC is in deep loving commitment to his 2 party members, who are both helping him on his quest to mass impregnate. Additionally many of the waifus resettle in your home village, where they join in to the comminity in improving your home base... while pregnant
how far along is the game how many girls can you have so far its incomplete right

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how far along is the game how many girls can you have so far its incomplete right
The game is incomplete but has decent amount of content, and new content is being produced rather quickly. each new update is substantial.

IIRC I fucked over 30 girls thus far. of which 2/3rd are either from home village or resettled into home village.
Most girls in home village are impregnable. I think only 2 of the impregnations happen outside home village.

There is no birth, rather the impregnated girls just stay pregnant, with big sexy round bellies and milk leaking breasts

Dec 4, 2020
What do you mean there's no pregnancy in this? There are like, literally 10 different characters you can impregnate. You're like... not even 10% through the game.

You get a guaranteed drop when visiting Magic Weavers. If you got rid of that, well...
Tell you what, I'll make the next repeatable quest include a chance to drop it, just for you :p
How many new pregnancy are in 8.0.3

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
good up date but how to beat the girls in the arena when most of the two gruops in the 30s kill me fast and the amore cost more thin i make lol

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
Is it normal for Bessie's first attack to deplete some of her health because as far as i can see it's not from the effect of an item

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is it normal for Bessie's first attack to deplete some of her health because as far as i can see it's not from the effect of an item
Yeah, actually, I discovered why this happens.
In RPGMaker, if you have a piece of equipment that increases your Max HP, and also gives you HP Regen simultaneously, the game goes full retard and is unable to figure out how the two should be calculated. It reduces your Max HP back to normal, but then adds the HP back, and leaves you with less HP overall.

I've had to change like 15 items because of this RPGMaker nonsense.

is there a game very similar im up to historia the tall bat girl im probably close to finishing it
You're up to Historia? You're not even half way done. ;)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Having beaten Jiangshi in the arena, I looked for her home in the village, in the hope that Dante would now be able to impregnate her, but as far as I could see she doesn't seem to have one. Is that really the case, or am I overlooking something that should be obvious?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Having beaten Jiangshi in the arena, I looked for her home in the village, in the hope that Dante would now be able to impregnate her, but as far as I could see she doesn't seem to have one. Is that really the case, or am I overlooking something that should be obvious?
Me: Adds a new, cute skeleton girl
Halloween Skeleton.png
Inevitably, someone on F95zone: "I've boned the skeleton a few times but she isn't getting pregnant, what am I doing wrong?"

Sep 21, 2021
How long is the pregnancy cycle? Not a fan of that fetish, I just want to revert the sprites back to the original. And yes, I know the premise of the game, but it doesn't justify a 6-month preggo belly suddenly popping-up on the same bloody day you visit the banged girl.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How long is the pregnancy cycle? Not a fan of that fetish, I just want to revert the sprites back to the original. And yes, I know the premise of the game, but it doesn't justify a 6-month preggo belly suddenly popping-up on the same bloody day you visit the banged girl.
For Mary and Moona?
If you don't want most girls to get pregnant, just never give them a "Giftbox".
There are characters that get pregnant even without a giftbox though. I think, Yulia, Mary and Moona are the main three right now.

If there's enough demand, I can make it so they only get pregnant if you give them a Giftbox. No one has raised this issue except yourself yet.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes