Sep 21, 2021
For Mary and Moona?
If you don't want most girls to get pregnant, just never give them a "Giftbox".
There are characters that get pregnant even without a giftbox though. I think, Yulia, Mary and Moona are the main three right now.

If there's enough demand, I can make it so they only get pregnant if you give them a Giftbox. No one has raised this issue except yourself yet.
Also Mimi, at least in my playthrough.

Oh well, so it's permanent? Kinda sucks, I had no idea that giftboxes were meant to enable pregnancy, I thought it was meant to just be given to raise relationship points to advance the subplots, nothing so obscure as you describe it. Some more clear explanation in-game on that would be appreciated. Or maybe just some sort of a fetish switch.

That, and some minor stuff aside that I haven't mentioned - quite an amazing game, I'm really happy I stumbled upon this gem. And it's really good to see a an active developer gather the feedback from all the places they can, huge respect.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

Oh well, so it's permanent? Kinda sucks, I had no idea that giftboxes were meant to enable pregnancy, I thought it was meant to just be given to raise relationship points to advance the subplots, nothing so obscure as you describe it. Some more clear explanation in-game on that would be appreciated. Or maybe just some sort of a fetish switch.

That, and some minor stuff aside that I haven't mentioned - quite an amazing game, I'm really happy I stumbled upon this gem. And it's really good to see a an active developer gather the feedback from all the places they can, huge respect.
Thank you. You're welcome to mention the minor stuff; I welcome any and all critique.

Sep 21, 2021
Thank you. You're welcome to mention the minor stuff; I welcome any and all critique.
I have some minor gripes with the upgrading window. I haven't worked with RPGM for long enough to understand all the intricacies and I sure as hell haven't messed around with plugins for long enough, but the way the upgrading window just dumps all the options on you off-the-bat instead of simply proving you with currently available options is a bit overwhelming for me as a player. I know that you are aware of it, because the in-game character goes with a short meta-commentary on that, so there must be some reason why you left it as it is for now. Even the sheer amount confusion it gives aside, it's also a bit spoilery. With items you can somewhat overlook that, but when it comes to upgrading blessings, you kind of find out about many characters you haven't even interacted with. Sure, you might have not met them and probably don't know anything about them but it takes away a bit of that... magic of discovery, I suppose? Just rubs me the wrong way, personally.

Also, maybe it's just my imagination because I haven't bothered making any direct comparisons later on in the gallery yet, but it feels like the H-scenes seem to be becoming shorter, narrative-wise, compared to those in the first parts of the game. Too, it's not all that critical, I can totally understand that it's becoming harder and harder with providing the scenes with the same amount of "juice" as before due to the sheer amount of characters involved, plus it's something that can be improved upon later on when the game's foundation is totally finished.

That's all I can say for now off the top of my mind.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have some minor gripes with the upgrading window. I haven't worked with RPGM for long enough to understand all the intricacies and I sure as hell haven't messed around with plugins for long enough, but the way the upgrading window just dumps all the options on you off-the-bat instead of simply proving you with currently available options is a bit overwhelming for me as a player. I know that you are aware of it, because the in-game character goes with a short meta-commentary on that, so there must be some reason why you left it as it is for now. Even the sheer amount confusion it gives aside, it's also a bit spoilery. With items you can somewhat overlook that, but when it comes to upgrading blessings, you kind of find out about many characters you haven't even interacted with. Sure, you might have not met them and probably don't know anything about them but it takes away a bit of that... magic of discovery, I suppose? Just rubs me the wrong way, personally.

Also, maybe it's just my imagination because I haven't bothered making any direct comparisons later on in the gallery yet, but it feels like the H-scenes seem to be becoming shorter, narrative-wise, compared to those in the first parts of the game. Too, it's not all that critical, I can totally understand that it's becoming harder and harder with providing the scenes with the same amount of "juice" as before due to the sheer amount of characters involved, plus it's something that can be improved upon later on when the game's foundation is totally finished.

That's all I can say for now off the top of my mind.
Yeah the upgrading window is a pain in the ass, but you did just give me a really good idea.
Maybe the upgrades are sectioned off by area, and you can only view the upgrades for certain pieces of equipment once you enter that area. (Like how the gallery is done.)

Regarding the length of H-Scenes, that's a difficult balance. I usually aim for about 750 words, any longer and it can drag if the player isn't feeling it. I would have thought that the scene with Molly and Froggy were quite long, and a lot of the recent threesomes are naturally longer than the one-on-one encounters earlier on.
If you're referring to the shop keeper sex scenes, those are definitely on the shorter side.

TwistedScarlett60
Item glitch to report, and don't know where to do this other than here.

They both say 10%, but one of them is giving more than the other.
The Chad Shield actually gives an additional 10/20/30 HP. This is because it's an early game item, and percentages don't scale as well early, so I gave it a flat bonus.

Reactions: HumblestRanger
Sep 21, 2021
Yeah the upgrading window is a pain in the ass, but you did just give me a really good idea.
Maybe the upgrades are sectioned off by area, and you can only view the upgrades for certain pieces of equipment once you enter that area. (Like how the gallery is done.)
Also, while we are on the topic of the equipment-related things, it'd be nice to be able to set/load equipment sets, since managing damage resistances/types is kinda important here. Micromanaging different tools for different jobs gets pesky after a while and I do have a vague recollection that some RPGM games implemented similar/identical systems to what I have in mind. Lust Doll Plus for sure.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
A small thing on balance, the damage healing spells cause with the zombie effect might be... a little out of balance (by which I mean using hearbreaker bolts+cura makes every battle trivial, and full cure straight up one-shots the arena fights)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Is silence supposed to prevent you from using the special basic attacks? Idk if it applies to all of them but ive seen it happen with fury swipes.
Another thing is that while afflicted by berserk my Ray was able to use full cure at lv16 to which she doesnt have access to normally. Is that intended or is it a bug and if so then should she have access to it already?
Im sorry if either of these were reported and/or answered earlier but i havent seen it in the recent messages.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018

not to be rude but like, the main characters quest is explicitly told to get all the girls he can pregnant. though admittedly that doesn't necessarily imply they'll stay in a pregnant state the entire time. considering there is mentioned a daycare thing for your eventual kids though im sure eventually the girls will be able to give birth and return to non-pregnant art.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
the one thing that's kinda been a bit of a nuisance for me is the special abilities that have actives like ranged prodigy, is there some way that abilities like ranged prodigy and dragon's blood could be forced to the top of the specials menu instead of having to scroll through all the different masteries and stuff? its a minor thing so if not don't worry about it its just that the special menu has become bloated with a bunch of passives that make things just a bit more annoying during fights. also are the active specials meant to be so weak for lack of a better word? tbf 6% crit chance can potentially have a big impact but for example dragons blood and the other self heal ones generally seem like they aren't even enough to offset the damage you're probably about to take where even a mini-potion gives far more and aren't exactly difficult to come by.

Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
This is how they drew the pregnancy? Come the fuck on it just looks like they let themselves go slightly
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
MaryP Outfit.png

Sep 21, 2021
not to be rude but like, the main characters quest is explicitly told to get all the girls he can pregnant. though admittedly that doesn't necessarily imply they'll stay in a pregnant state the entire time. considering there is mentioned a daycare thing for your eventual kids though im sure eventually the girls will be able to give birth and return to non-pregnant art.
Yes, that's what I meant by saying that earlier.

And yes, I know the premise of the game, but it doesn't justify a 6-month preggo belly suddenly popping-up on the same bloody day you visit the banged girl.
And, as I said, it could be easily circumvented with a fetish switch option, because I'm pretty sure there'll be some sort of a time skip at some point skipping to the part where the children are born, because so far it doesn't really matter how much days in the game have passed, because story-wise, by the time you reach that swamp village it's mentioned that it's been only 2 months since the start of the adventure. And until that aforementioned time-skip? Till then players like me are stuck with... regret.

I mean, sure, if you are into it - it's a good thing and I'm somewhat jealous of that, but you can't deny that there should be some basic customization options regarding these parts of the game for players who are not. Because, honestly, I love everything else about this game, it's been pretty bloody entertaining so far. Also, the whole thing wouldn't be quite as frustrating if not for the fact that you also need to be impregnating girls to receive these juicy rewards from Alice.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Im putting it in spoiler to not spoil the Dobby fight gimmick. (dont look at the pic idk if you can spoiler it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Im putting it in spoiler to not spoil the Dobby fight gimmick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happened because they're set to spawn when Dobbi has 1% HP, I changed it to be 0% for the next update. Thanks.

the one thing that's kinda been a bit of a nuisance for me is the special abilities that have actives like ranged prodigy, is there some way that abilities like ranged prodigy and dragon's blood could be forced to the top of the specials menu instead of having to scroll through all the different masteries and stuff? its a minor thing so if not don't worry about it its just that the special menu has become bloated with a bunch of passives that make things just a bit more annoying during fights. also are the active specials meant to be so weak for lack of a better word? tbf 6% crit chance can potentially have a big impact but for example dragons blood and the other self heal ones generally seem like they aren't even enough to offset the damage you're probably about to take where even a mini-potion gives far more and aren't exactly difficult to come by.
The actives for those passives were added before "Guarding" was introduced, so they were designed to be effectively a turn pass for when the enemy is asleep and you were buffing, for example.

Is silence supposed to prevent you from using the special basic attacks? Idk if it applies to all of them but ive seen it happen with fury swipes.
Another thing is that while afflicted by berserk my Ray was able to use full cure at lv16 to which she doesnt have access to normally. Is that intended or is it a bug and if so then should she have access to it already?
Im sorry if either of these were reported and/or answered earlier but i havent seen it in the recent messages.
Some special basic attacks can get silenced, yeah. Although Fury Swipes isn't supposed to be, I'll fix that.
Berserk enables the user to use any spell, even those behind a locked form. So it's entirely possible for anyone to use their Limit Breaks.
Ray does have access to full-cure at level 16, it's part of her Holy Form.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes