Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
If Mom knows, why did she not tell Bessie? And, yeah, got the wrong place for the reveal, but I hadn't been there yet either. Also, the sex scene is leaps and bounds beyond Bessie's comfort in the rest of the game at that point. Full insertion.
After playing the update I get what you meant now. Mom didn't know, she was told by Emmy.
As for the sex scene, it isn't *as* much outside of her comfort zone if you actually go to the other locations as you should. But a part of the sex scene is also that mommy figured that being extreme would push bessie much more towards unleashing the demon inside. Elf MILF is surprisingly kinky...

lots and lots of hotfixes
I meant the rapid increment of the main version number.

How many updates away is it from completion? (just rough estimation is fine), should i just pause for now and wait or...?
Have you SEEN the number of locations left???

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I figured out how to get Fiona's newest sex scene to trigger early and fixed it. But seeing a sex scene early is one bug I think many can overlook :KEK:

In regards to how long until the game is finished? That's an extremely difficult question, but things will narratively speed up from here because we're officially at the point where a lot of the mysteries and loose ends are going to be tied up.

Reactions: mrttao

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 specify more clearly what this "-35% target rate" means in description. Enemy target rate of a character that wear this, right!? I.e. character would be attacked less often.

new.png

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
After playing the update I get what you meant now. Mom didn't know, she was told by Emmy.
As for the sex scene, it isn't *as* much outside of her comfort zone if you actually go to the other locations as you should. But a part of the sex scene is also that mommy figured that being extreme would push bessie much more towards unleashing the demon inside. Elf MILF is surprisingly kinky...
I figured out how to get Fiona's newest sex scene to trigger early and fixed it. But seeing a sex scene early is one bug I think many can overlook :KEK:
Yeah, I only pointed it out to let you know it had happened. It wasn't a major thing beyond, "Oops, I hope you're aware that's possible."

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 specify more clearly what this "-35% target rate" means in description. Enemy target rate of a character that wear this, right!? I.e. character would be attacked less often.

View attachment 1751736
Yeah, for single target attacks though. Attacks that hit multiple or all targets will bypass this.

If you give Dante Automaton's Blessing, and then give Ray Fae's Blessing, Dante will get hit about 4 times for every 1 hit on Ray due to the target rates.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if this is a "Tag"...
TwistedScarlett60 however, immediately after unlocking Mother (I do not remember the name :ROFLMAO:) who has just entered the Harem (immediately made all the various contracts available with the various girls and never left Harem Town :unsure:) the option "threesome Mother/daughter" is available despite not having the least advance the relationship with Bessie and spoiling me that she is also a succubus :oops:

I don't know if this problem has already been reported but for safety...

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah, for single target attacks though. Attacks that hit multiple or all targets will bypass this.

If you give Dante Automaton's Blessing, and then give Ray Fae's Blessing, Dante will get hit about 4 times for every 1 hit on Ray due to the target rates.
So TS, I've been wondering, What's the highest difficulty level for the repeatable contract at Slipstream?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question to the developer i can't give some girls gift's i may have aready gave them gifts hard to rember but thin i beat breeki and her sister but can't knock them up. also hard to get lvls up when most of the repeats akmost kill me in one hit lol. i take it miss moyer at a lvl of 99 are up will be the biggest problem because you will need to be ner her lvl. sorry for my shitty spelling i sleep in school to damn boring lol.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
By any means is there a cheat for the game because items costs too much!
Save more often to manage you items usage.
At the beginning of a game its a little bit of simulator of mercenary which lives on 100 gold per day but gets only 95 golds per day.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
By any means is there a cheat for the game because items costs too much!
In this version, you can press "Page Up" on the world map, or in Mistral Village, to open a debug menu that lets you add gold.
A huge, comprehensive cheat menu is coming in the next update. That said, yes, there are expensive items in the game. The newest armour sets cost 120,000 gold.
They're meant to be long-term goals for later. Don't stress out and resort to cheating just because you can't immediately afford it.

Whats "percentage resistance"?
View attachment 1753322
Any damage that deals a percentage of your health. Basically it's "Gravity" damage from other RPG games, but it also includes poison and toxic in MG1,000.

Magic wave, returning back from Guinevere office to townsfolk screen, right mouse click.
View attachment 1753286
This is an extremely weird bug. In some specific choices, with no particular reason I can see why, the game will crash if you try to access the menu.
I've simply tried to fix this by disabling the menu on some choices, and I'll do so for this one too. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, lol, I somehow managed to completely fix it. (Fix will be in the next update)

Reactions: JoeStif

AetherSinfire

Jan 8, 2018
Don't know if this has been mentioned before or even if it's just me that has experienced this. But started a game and the repeatable in the first area never leveled up after running it a couple of times, but as soon as I got to the 2nd area (misty village) the repeatable there started at level 3.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Don't know if this has been mentioned before or even if it's just me that has experienced this. But started a game and the repeatable in the first area never leveled up after running it a couple of times, but as soon as I got to the 2nd area (misty village) the repeatable there started at level 3.
there was a bug that did that. make sure you are using the latest version which is 8.0.3
that won't undo the increase, but it will stop it from rising further.

TwistedScarlett60 may I suggest making the repeatable quests only appear after you have unlocked collection in the home town. otherwise some people might do them before unlocking collection without knowing any better, which would be a huge loss

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes